Imagine your life if you looked exactly the same as you do now except for one difference

Zangano1

Zangano1

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
1,730
Reputation
1,635
Your face is red.

How much worse do you think it would it be?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
4402

:p
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Arkantos
Shit thread kys
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
If I was 6'2 and not 5'8 I wouldn't be on this forum right now and I would have definitely taken more care of my face to mean I wouldn't have dropped down to mid-tier normie, from high tier.

Now 28, collagenmaxxing, gymmaxxing (Once again), sleepmaxxing etc.
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
47
tansel
tansel
Odindvatres
Replies
2
Views
37
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
kewerest
Replies
23
Views
219
kewerest
kewerest
ChoppedArab
Replies
4
Views
20
HIPDIPSLOVER
HIPDIPSLOVER
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
24
sanz
sanz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top