UserE_7.random
Master
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2025
- Posts
- 1,727
- Reputation
- 2,000
Sometimes the only thing that makes me happy during the day is imagining Chad life. Obv I’m not saying it’s possible but having an idea of a Chads standard being your dream day is crazy. It’s such a degenerate way to think especially for someone like me but it feels nice
The idea of looking or being confident while actually looking your best is better than having a girl imo. Obv not in a long term POV but during highschool I’d rather know I mog most of the degen fags and not have a girl. In my mind it’s brings more happiness and I feel more complete but obv it’s not a way I can think forever
The idea of looking or being confident while actually looking your best is better than having a girl imo. Obv not in a long term POV but during highschool I’d rather know I mog most of the degen fags and not have a girl. In my mind it’s brings more happiness and I feel more complete but obv it’s not a way I can think forever