IMDO at 22 or above, is it possible?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I was reading this thread; https://looksmax.org/threads/mse-fm-success-imdo-next-need-help.487910/ and I saw it mentioned that usualy 22 is a "cut-off point" or at least that Coceancig stops recommending at that age. I was going to rely on MSE+FM+IMDO for my face. Im currently 21 going to be 22 in some months and have not even started MSE+Facemask. Will it still be possible? I've seen online IMDO transformations in adults and thus thought age was not a big factor. Besides this I intend to be taking peptides during all of this to help.

Thoughts? Will it still be possible for me at 22?

don't see why not :feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
don't see why not :feelswat:
I cant tell if this is a serious reply. From that thread: "
The one thing I respect about Coceancig is IMDO. But just FYI he stops recommending it on people at around age 22. So you should hurry.
"

I cant tell if this is a serious reply. From that thread: "
The one thing I respect about Coceancig is IMDO. But just FYI he stops recommending it on people at around age 22. So you should hurry.
"
well nigga do you know why he stops recommending it at 22? 💀 coz I've never heard of any age limit on it. anyway coceancig is pretty good

• +1
well nigga do you know why he stops recommending it at 22?
I cant tell if this is a serious reply
It’s because IMDO is best in the growth stage, and things begin to fuse in the early 20’s. Coceancig has said that it’s almost always available for children and young adults up to 22.

However, he can sometimes go much older. He has treated 4 people in their 40’s with IMDO. There are many more in their 30’s, according to one comment he left on a YouTube video.

But… you need an evaluation as to whether or not it is suitable. My point was you should aim to do it before 22 to be sure you can do it and for fastest and best results.

When I consulted with him in my early 20’s he said my age is on the cusp.

If IMDO had no age limitations he probably wouldn’t be doing BSSOs, but he does them regularly.

If I had to guess, and this is only a guess, IMDO isn’t good in those 22+ who need very large movements. I am guessing it works in adults who are getting more conservative expansion. This could be wrong, there may be other variables that are taken into account when determining if an adult can undergo IMDO. This is just what I’ve read from his comments about the place.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s because IMDO is best in the growth stage, and things begin to fuse in the early 20’s. Coceancig has said that it’s almost always available for children and young adults up to 22.

However, he can sometimes go much older. He has treated 4 people in their 40’s with IMDO. There are many more in their 30’s, according to one comment he left on a YouTube video.

But… you need an evaluation as to whether or not it is suitable. My point was you should aim to do it before 22 to be sure you can do it and for fastest and best results.

When I consulted with him in my early 20’s he said my age is on the cusp.

If IMDO had no age limitations he probably wouldn’t be doing BSSOs, but he does them regularly.

If I had to guess, and this is only a guess, IMDO isn’t good in those 22+ who need very large movements. I am guessing it works in adults who are getting more conservative expansion. This could be wrong, there may be other variables that are taken into account when determining if an adult can undergo IMDO. This is just what I’ve read from his comments about the place.
Ok so its individual dependent, but at my age (22) its not guaranteed? And if I'm taking peptides or HGH wouldn't that be like reducing my age? Thus achieving the results of a 17-18 year old?

Last edited:
Ok so its individual dependent, but at my age (22) its not guaranteed? And if I'm taking peptides or HGH wouldn't that be like reducing my age? Thus achieving the results of a 17-18 year old?
HGH actually accelerates bone aging

HGH actually accelerates bone aging
is there a way to tackle both the bone age issue (in regards to MSE+FM+IMDO) and the height growth issue at the same time?

Your best bet is to simply consult with an IMDO surgeon now and see if you can do it later. It probably depends on the amount of expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Your best bet is to simply consult with an IMDO surgeon now and see if you can do it later. It probably depends on the amount of expansion.
Consult before I even start my MSE+FM?