IMHO having fully hooded eyes and no UEE can compensate for NCT

M

mirmulnir

Iron
If you have nct then getting rid of UEE can be a option. Seriously downturned eyes already make you look like half of your face is melting and adding even SLIGHT uee to that is suicidefuel. I just did that method where you rise your eyebrows, look upward and then lower your eyebrows to get temporarily hooding. And then when I saw before n after it was quite a difference. I was not looking like some autistic nigga and nct even got slightly less noticeable

I guess it's time to start eyelid pull(cop)ing

If you have nct then getting rid of UEE can be a option. Seriously downturned eyes already make you look like half of your face is melting and adding even SLIGHT uee to that is suicidefuel. I just did that method where you rise your eyebrows, look upward and then lower your eyebrows to get temporarily hooding. And then when I saw before n after it was quite a difference. I was not looking like some autistic nigga and nct even got slightly less noticeable

just makes it look more uncanny

Ig depends on the eye shape man, but having no UEE would clearly ascend me tbh...
yeah hunter eyes only look good if the the eye area is low set, if you are high set eyes and hunter eyes at the smae time that means u have a shit ton of fat in that area and it maeks it look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir

yes i have nct but positively tilted eyebrows and hooded eyes and i look decent overall

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir
this is my case haha

retard hooded eyes mean no uee

misha collins