I'mma draw a giga Chad

Bruh don't draw a chimpmunk, look at how normal people look and draw proportions similar to that. It has to look human jfl, I've never seen anyone with that type of jaw
Bruh so brutallll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Bruh don't draw a chimpmunk, look at how normal people look and draw proportions similar to that. It has to look human jfl, I've never seen anyone with that type of jaw
yes ik shit tier jaw but what about wb upper area? I'm new af to drawing would love to get some beginner guide or some shit

• +1
Damn bro you got talent

• Love it
yes ik shit tier jaw but what about wb upper area? I'm new af to drawing would love to get some beginner guide or some shit
Ur drawing is too small, also when u draw don't just draw the feature - as in eye shape, eyebrows etc, those types of drawings tend to not be good.
Look at how I did my guy, ipostee updates throughout the thread. First u gotta draw the skull bones, brow ridge, nose bridge, cheekbones, chin, those features
After u have got the bones down u draw the soft features on top of them so to speak and then shade accordingly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Ur drawing is too small, also when u draw don't just draw the feature - as in eye shape, eyebrows etc, those types of drawings tend to not be good.
Look at how I did my guy, ipostee updates throughout the thread. First u gotta draw the skull bones, brow ridge, nose bridge, cheekbones, chin, those features
After u have got the bones down u draw the soft features on top of them so to speak and then shade accordingly
fuark thanks bro

• +1
Honestly I am done here. It won't get any better from this point on
C'est finit

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I really am at peak boredom rn lmao

Why am I editing someone's drawing shittily on paint :feelskek:

Over for me tbh

• +1
Indeed mogs my PAINt and actually have talent unlike moi
In my draw class we are doing self portraits, this is what I'm gonna give them for my self portrait ahah

In my draw class we are doing self portraits, this is what I'm gonna give them for my self portrait ahah
I would pay to see that reaction honestly. How well do you think that is gonna go :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10989