NSFW IMMIGRANT WOMEN GETTING RAVAGED

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
4,968
Reputation
11,633
Time online
57d 5h 46m
immigrant women travelling to Europe, to GET FUCKED BY BIG WHITE COCK.










Absolutely brutal for Middle Easterncels.

It’s so bad that even Middle Eastern men WANT TO BE FUCKED 🤮
THE STATS

JFL, imagine fleeing literal war zones, just for your daughters to get FUCKED and ravaged by Niggers and White chads 😂😂😂😂😂

THE CUCK

“t-thank you based black man for fucking my women”


holy shit the absolute STATE of middle easterncels

While they are blowing themselves up for “muh jihad” and cucking to blacks, their women are getting stretched OUT.




no wonder beastiality is so common in Middle Eastern nations, their women are being stolen from them by everyone else. It’s gotten so bad that they resort to fucking animals 😂
no wonder Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD named himself that, it’s his favourite porno😂

it’s beyond over, your women are getting bleached while you rot in your disgusting ghettos 😂
Wallenberg @Wallenberg TeraCope54 @TeraCope54 BigBiceps @BigBiceps Thompsonz @Thompsonz gamma @gamma Umbra @Umbra WannabeJock @WannabeJock RealLooksmaxxer @RealLooksmaxxer OldVirgin @OldVirgin Papal_Guard @Papal_Guard Discipline @Discipline chaddyboi66 @chaddyboi66 Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 (I’m sorry) FastBananaCEO @FastBananaCEO PingPong @PingPong uglymug @uglymug cloUder @cloUder Lihito @Lihito Biggdink @Biggdink lutte @lutte MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan germanlooks @germanlooks Z3n @Z3n Zenturio @Zenturio GucciBananaBrick @GucciBananaBrick @5’8manlet D @Unmoggable Chadordeath @Chadordeath
 

Attachments

  • 8B048624-7EBF-455A-8CAA-CD7489F4BA27.jpeg
    8B048624-7EBF-455A-8CAA-CD7489F4BA27.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 232
  • BBE583C8-5BAA-4DAC-9F99-F61AA457EB47.gif
    BBE583C8-5BAA-4DAC-9F99-F61AA457EB47.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 273
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,192
Reputation
34,065
Time online
76d 11h 15m
WannabeJock said:
Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD masaka @masaka ThatDjangoWalk @ThatDjangoWalk TRUE_CEL @TRUE_CEL thoughts ???
:sleep::sleep:
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,627
Reputation
35,904
Time online
77d 9h 32m
Biggdink @Biggdink can I get arab women if I move to canada?
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,627
Reputation
35,904
Time online
77d 9h 32m
Bitch said:
This is excatly why I want more immigrants in my country
True we shouldn't be racist and let arab women in our country
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,192
Reputation
34,065
Time online
76d 11h 15m
masaka

masaka

Heavenly Maghrebi
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,800
Reputation
3,268
Time online
32d 6h 26m
keep posting non muslim whores with hijabs to turn on white cucks like you. While the reality is muslim women are muslim men only. One porn search there are millions of white whores sucking cocks left right and center. RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman is the proof dude has new vid everyday of white women sucking bbc JFL. Also the statistic of interracial marriage could be a muslim pakistani girl marrying a muslim turk, I know your low iq cumskin brain can’t comprehend that. So, that doesn’t mean necessarily mean white or black.
TRUE_CEL @TRUE_CEL RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman MrGlutton @MrGlutton Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD Ethereal @Ethereal sandcelmuttcel @sandcelmuttcel
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,192
Reputation
34,065
Time online
76d 11h 15m
masaka said:
keep posting non muslim whores with hijabs to turn on white cucks like you. While the reality is muslim women are muslim men only. One porn search there are millions of white whores sucking cocks left right and center. RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman is the proof dude has new vid everyday of white women sucking bbc JFL. Also the statistic of interracial marriage could be a muslim pakistani girl marrying a muslim turk, I know your low iq cumskin brain can’t comprehend that. So, that doesn’t mean necessarily mean white or black.
TRUE_CEL @TRUE_CEL RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman MrGlutton @MrGlutton Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD Ethereal @Ethereal sandcelmuttcel @sandcelmuttcel
goes to show their iq when they post porn sluts larping as hijabi and a white guy who reverted to islam to "prove" their point :ROFLMAO:
 
masaka

masaka

Heavenly Maghrebi
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,800
Reputation
3,268
Time online
32d 6h 26m
TRUE_CEL said:
goes to show their iq when they post porn sluts larping as hijabi and a white guy who reverted to islam to "prove" their point :ROFLMAO:
True non of these are muslim women. Bro I can post million of white whores fucking moroccans, blacks, all kinds of ethnics cause white women are the biggest whores. but I’m gonna keep my decency I never post something so degenerate as porn.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,192
Reputation
34,065
Time online
76d 11h 15m
masaka said:
True non of these are muslim women. Bro I can post million of white whores fucking moroccans, blacks, all kinds of ethnics cause white women are the biggest whores. but I’m gonna keep my decency I never post something so degenerate as porn.
i couldve done the same thing but these white boys are too fragile and i dont want to be blamed for their impending suicide :ROFLMAO:
 
masaka

masaka

Heavenly Maghrebi
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,800
Reputation
3,268
Time online
32d 6h 26m
TRUE_CEL said:
i couldve done the same thing but these white boys are too fragile and i dont want to be blamed for their impending suicide :ROFLMAO:
I don’t watch porn for years now, I really don’t want anything to do with it tbh it’s more than filth, it’s cancer.
 
masaka

masaka

Heavenly Maghrebi
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,800
Reputation
3,268
Time online
32d 6h 26m
TRUE_CEL said:
bro im proud of you, i should quit too tbh, whats your secret in not watching?
I took me some time but I forced myself. Everytime I got horny or thought about porn I did something else like gaming, soccer, going to the living room with my parents, anything bro it took time tho I’m 3 years clean.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,192
Reputation
34,065
Time online
76d 11h 15m
masaka said:
I took me some time but I forced myself. Everytime I got horny or thought about porn I did something else like gaming, soccer, going to the living room with my parents, anything bro it took time tho I’m 3 years clean.
bro i am incredibly proud of you, mirin your willpower and determination. i tried to quit for a decade but im still a coomer :feelswah: time to fap to the newest blacked video :feelsgood:
 
masaka

masaka

Heavenly Maghrebi
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,800
Reputation
3,268
Time online
32d 6h 26m
TRUE_CEL said:
bro i am incredibly proud of you, mirin your willpower and determination. i tried to quit for a decade but im still a coomer :feelswah: time to fap to the newest blacked video :feelsgood:
It takes time bro, just think do you want to watch filth your whole life? I got mentally stronger as well, less perverted, I have a scheduled life etc, etc so much benefits. Please bro try keep trying I know it’s fucking hard.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,192
Reputation
34,065
Time online
76d 11h 15m
masaka said:
It takes time bro, just think do you want to watch filth your whole life? I got mentally stronger as well, less perverted, I have a scheduled life etc, etc so much benefits. Please bro try keep trying I know it’s fucking hard.
ik stuur je wel effe pm nu :feelshah:
 
RetardSubhuman

RetardSubhuman

Supreme Subhuman
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
3,298
Reputation
6,904
Time online
59d 3h 7m
n0rthface said:
immigrant women travelling to Europe, to GET FUCKED BY BIG WHITE COCK.
View attachment 1388779


View attachment 1388731
View attachment 1388732
View attachment 1388733
View attachment 1388734
View attachment 1388735
View attachment 1388736 View attachment 1388737 View attachment 1388739
View attachment 1388741

View attachment 1388742
Absolutely brutal for Middle Easterncels.

It’s so bad that even Middle Eastern men WANT TO BE FUCKED 🤮
View attachment 1388772 THE STATS
View attachment 1388745
JFL, imagine fleeing literal war zones, just for your daughters to get FUCKED and ravaged by Niggers and White chads 😂😂😂😂😂

THE CUCK

“t-thank you based black man for fucking my women”
View attachment 1388755

holy shit the absolute STATE of middle easterncels

While they are blowing themselves up for “muh jihad” and cucking to blacks, their women are getting stretched OUT.


View attachment 1388757

no wonder beastiality is so common in Middle Eastern nations, their women are being stolen from them by everyone else. It’s gotten so bad that they resort to fucking animals 😂
View attachment 1388765 View attachment 1388766 View attachment 1388767 View attachment 1388769
no wonder Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD named himself that, it’s his favourite porno😂 View attachment 1388762

it’s beyond over, your women are getting bleached while you rot in your disgusting ghettos 😂
Wallenberg @Wallenberg TeraCope54 @TeraCope54 BigBiceps @BigBiceps Thompsonz @Thompsonz gamma @gamma Umbra @Umbra WannabeJock @WannabeJock RealLooksmaxxer @RealLooksmaxxer OldVirgin @OldVirgin Papal_Guard @Papal_Guard Discipline @Discipline chaddyboi66 @chaddyboi66 Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 (I’m sorry) FastBananaCEO @FastBananaCEO PingPong @PingPong uglymug @uglymug cloUder @cloUder Lihito @Lihito Biggdink @Biggdink lutte @lutte MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan germanlooks @germanlooks Z3n @Z3n Zenturio @Zenturio GucciBananaBrick @GucciBananaBrick @5’8manlet D @Unmoggable Chadordeath @Chadordeath
 
n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
4,968
Reputation
11,633
Time online
57d 5h 46m
masaka said:
keep posting non muslim whores with hijabs to turn on white cucks like you. While the reality is muslim women are muslim men only. One porn search there are millions of white whores sucking cocks left right and center. RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman is the proof dude has new vid everyday of white women sucking bbc JFL. Also the statistic of interracial marriage could be a muslim pakistani girl marrying a muslim turk, I know your low iq cumskin brain can’t comprehend that. So, that doesn’t mean necessarily mean white or black.
TRUE_CEL @TRUE_CEL RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman MrGlutton @MrGlutton Shrek2OnDvD @Shrek2OnDvD Ethereal @Ethereal [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Didn’t read a single word
[ATTACH]1388886[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]1388883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full"]1388883[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]1388886[/ATTACH]
[USER=8571]@TeraCope54">@sandcelmuttcel[/USER
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Didn’t read a single word
[ATTACH]1388886[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]1388883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full"]1388883[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]1388886[/ATTACH]
[USER=8571]@TeraCope54
WannabeJock @WannabeJock BigBiceps @BigBiceps germanlooks @germanlooks Thompsonz @Thompsonz Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 Chadordeath @Chadordeath Marsiere214 @Marsiere214 Papal_Guard @Papal_Guard Zenturio @Zenturio LastHopeForNorman @LastHopeForNorman Bitch @Bitch[/USER]
 

Attachments

  • B747859B-18E0-4B3F-9FBD-9F365D8A3E56.jpeg
    B747859B-18E0-4B3F-9FBD-9F365D8A3E56.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 205
  • FBA5BB59-388A-42EA-BB59-8C2754A6162E.jpeg
    FBA5BB59-388A-42EA-BB59-8C2754A6162E.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 341

Users who are viewing this thread

Top