Immigrants are the biggest cucks in history

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
They are the biggest useful idiots ever. Sure, you go vote for open borders and other pro-capitalist anti-worker policies because of "muh race". Who cares if your own quality of life is utterly destroyed since you actually belong to the same labor pool as the natives? Just as long as you can give the middle finger to the "white supremacy" (which btw you are making wealthier by supporting open borders, since they can get away with paying you less) and piss off some MAGAcels?

It absolutely blows my mind how you fucking retards can't see that the entirety of the modern progressive/open borders movement is nothing but a giant scam intended to cuck you into making wealthy whites more money. You are literally demanding that your own living conditions be destroyed via overflooded labor pool and fucked up rent/housing market so that old white people can make more money of your wagecucking. You are too fucking stupid to realize that the wealthy are just exploiting your low IQ tribalism to make themselves more rich (all the while hilariously claiming that capitalism is racist and pro-closed borders for some reason).

Immigrants are world class retards. And not just ethnic immigrants mind you, but just all of them. Even the white ones do this when migrating to other white nations. Just fuck all of them and their sub-90 IQ. The ruling classes are laughing all the way to the bank with the money they are making of you low IQ cucks.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, turkproducer, Bennett and 4 others
Dnrd
When my dad went into my room telling me i should take it easy on the booze with my friends 17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Cretinous, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Another thread that i will never reeeeeeed

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
They are the biggest useful idiots ever. Sure, you go vote for open borders and other pro-capitalist anti-worker policies because of "muh race". Who cares if your own quality of life is utterly destroyed since you actually belong to the same labor pool as the natives? Just as long as you can give the middle finger to the "white supremacy" (which btw you are making wealthier by supporting open borders, since they can get away with paying you less) and piss off some MAGAcels?

It absolutely blows my mind how you fucking retards can't see that the entirety of the modern progressive/open borders movement is nothing but a giant scam intended to cuck you into making wealthy whites more money. You are literally demanding that your own living conditions be destroyed via overflooded labor pool and fucked up rent/housing market so that old white people can make more money of your wagecucking. You are too fucking stupid to realize that the wealthy are just exploiting your low IQ tribalism to make themselves more rich (all the while hilariously claiming that capitalism is racist and pro-closed borders for some reason).

Immigrants are world class retards. And not just ethnic immigrants mind you, but just all of them. Even the white ones do this when migrating to other white nations. Just fuck all of them and their sub-90 IQ. The ruling classes are laughing all the way to the bank with the money they are making of you low IQ cucks.
agree

Pretty high IQ, somewhat truthful. IQ mogs average user to oblivion

pretty sure the immigrants who go to vote have already established their place in society and don't need to fight for any more jobs.

Get immigrated bro

it really is getting to the stage where I literally do not read. Stop it bro, just stop poasting for a while. There must be SOMETHING better you could be doing

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 685
pretty sure the immigrants who go to vote have already established their place in society and don't need to fight for any more jobs.

No such thing as permanent employment. And once robots take over their jobs they will be fighting over welfare.
it really is getting to the stage where I literally do not read. Stop it bro, just stop poasting for a while. There must be SOMETHING better you could be doing
Salty much?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: birchman
They are taking their daugthers to be fucked by mayos.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
how are they making white rich ?
they might be making the economy better but they are replacing average wagecucking white male
in others words imigation is a white genocide
and no matter how u look @ it
it doesnt change the fact
Untitled.png

they might be making the economy better but they are replacing average wagecucking white male
Untitled.png
Brutal

Last edited:
No such thing as permanent employment. And once robots take over their jobs they will be fighting over welfare.

Salty much?

Cope automation creates jobs

The ruling class is mostly white. The wagecucks will get fucked over but the actual wealthy whites benefit from all of this. Which is also the reason western politicians are so willing to throw their own people under the bus. The ruling classes are classpilled and have come to understand that it really doesn't make any difference to them if their wage cucks are some other race. All that matters to them is having a large labor pool to keep prices down for their own consumption.
Cope automation creates jobs

No it doesn't. Automation has not resulted in massive unemployment yet but things are slowly heading in that direction.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

Brutal
they arent replacing anyone, they are just doing jobs in silicon valley and chipotle

ye cope harder,son
GDP is going up. I dont care, I can move anywhere in the world and get a job if the job factory runs out of jobs in my local job area