Immigration is necessary and good

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
C  4sMHU0AAFzkt

White people are going extinct. The green west european countries happily import African and Asian / Middle Eastern Immigrants to make up for their low birth rates.

While this is an ethnic replacement, it is also necessary financially.

Compare the Financial Liabilities of a country with a mainly Young Working Population such as Senegal with the Financial Liabilities of a County filled with old and sick Boomers demanding their pension payments and free health care.

The Healthcare sector doesn't produce and export anything. It is a burden to the own country if mainly old people live there that make up the majority of people with chronic illness.

A small healthcare sector is a positive thing because less taxes have to go into the free healthcare system. This is the case in young countries.

North America is very different from Europe in this regard. While only west European counties like France and Belgium import a lot of Immigrants, the entire continent of North America does.

While the demographic situation is Western Europe is already dramatic, the situation is even worse in Eastern Europe or Central Europe . The birth rate is similarly low but all the young people emigrated to the west due to higher salaries so only Old af people are left in EE. Only sick boomers = an absolutely overwhelmed healthcare and pension system. Thus in EE one young man has to pay taxes to finance multiple boomers. It would make more sense for him to emigrate to India where the taxation is lower due to a better demographic structure.

Personally this situation is tempting me to emigrate from the EU to the USA or UK or even a third world country .

Yeah, the USA is mutt Brazil 2.0 but I'd prefer being surrounded by ethnics and an overall younger population over having to pay more taxation in oder to support white European boomers and being surrounded by them everywhere .

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, oldcelloser, Asocial and 14 others
Alhumdillah for the Arabs, Nafris and Turks turning Europe into Neo-Ottoman Empire

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, UglyGod360, oldcelloser and 9 others
didnt read a word of this jewish shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, oldcelloser, Asocial and 11 others
Alhumdillah for the Arabs, Nafris and Turks turning Europe into Neo-Ottoman Empire
I will make you my commander in chief after conquering Sweden with my curry bros 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙😹😝😝😝

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I've seen like 5 white teenage males in the 5 months I've been in Belgium
I didn't realize that it was this over for mainland Europe, I thought it was hyperbole before coming here
The idea of valuing economic growth more than the racial demographics of your people is a joke though
I don't care how much and aging population hurts the economy, rather than importing ethnics, you force your young female relatives to marry and have children. The solution is that straight forward yet cucks mind immediately goes to importing ethnics who will absolutely obliterate social cohesion and make it impossible to prosper economically anyway because they're lazy leeches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard, Prinz Eugen and 12 others
Your nose is showing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asocial, BoneDensity, Deleted member 18694 and 7 others
Only read like 2 lines but Eastern europe has older people, just because you get richer doesn't mean you have to have no culture and freedom in your country, its better to die than live kneeling.

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen, Asocial, gamma and 1 other person
I didn't realize that it was this over for mainland Europe, I thought it was hyperbole before coming here
The idea of valuing economic growth more than the racial demographics of your people is a joke though
I don't care how much and aging population hurts the economy, rather than importing ethnics, you force your young female relatives to marry and have children. The solution is that straight forward yet cucks mind immediately goes to importing ethnics who will absolutely obliterate social cohesion and make it impossible to prosper economically anyway because they're lazy leeches
Based had the same idea wtf :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, n0rthface and Patient A
Keep Europe European!! Darkies and sand niggers stay out!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BoneDensity, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Right wing ideologies are so cringe, they tell men to focus on themselves while encouraging violence and they don't care about you like not at all. They force morality like the cucks they actually are, only weak pussies created the right wing when you think deeply about it

On the other hand, left wing mogs hard, it's supportive unlike right, yes both parties don't give a fuck about you but left wing atleast pretends like they care about you. Atleast you can embrace your true self in the leftwing community and exploit the system as it is. While in the right wing community you get tortured if you don't act obedient :feelswhat:

I think both parties are shit but if i was to choose, i would go with leftwing always. Right is repressing true human nature.

Absolutely, nowadays it's only the pussies who are right wing because they cannot exploit the system and fight in this cruel world methaporically speaking

Muh right wing and hitler, meanwhile high T men are not worried and fuck other women while these cucks complain.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser and thereallegend
Right wing ideologies are so cringe, they tell men to focus on themselves while encouraging violence and they don't care about you like not at all. They force morality like the cucks they actually are, only weak pussies created the right wing when you think deeply about it

On the other hand, left wing mogs hard, it's supportive unlike right, yes both parties don't give a fuck about you but left wing atleast pretends like they care about you. Atleast you can embrace your true self in the leftwing community and exploit the system as it is. While in the right wing community you get tortured if you don't act obedient :feelswhat:

I think both parties are shit but if i was to choose, i would go with leftwing always. Right is repressing true human nature.

View attachment 1762408 View attachment 1762410 View attachment 1762411

Absolutely, nowadays it's only the pussies who are right wing because they cannot exploit the system and fight in this cruel world methaporically speaking

Muh right wing and hitler, meanwhile high T men are not worried and fuck other women while these cucks complain.
Nice copypasta chud

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, gamma and Hero of the Imperium
View attachment 1762275

White people are going extinct. The green west european countries happily import African and Asian / Middle Eastern Immigrants to make up for their low birth rates.

Compare the Financial Liabilities of a country with a mainly Young Working Population such as Senegal with the Financial Liabilities of a County filled with old and sick Boomers demanding their pension payments and free health care.

The Healthcare sector doesn't produce and export anything. It is a burden to the own country if mainly old people live there that make up the majority of people with chronic illness.

A small healthcare sector is a positive thing because less taxes have to go into the free healthcare system. This is the case in young countries.

North America is very different from Europe in this regard. While only west European counties like France and Belgium import a lot of Immigrants, the entire continent of North America does.

While the demographic situation is Western Europe is already dramatic, the situation is even worse in Eastern Europe or Central Europe . The birth rate is similarly low but all the young people emigrated to the west due to higher salaries so only Old af people are left in EE. Only sick boomers = an absolutely overwhelmed healthcare and pension system. Thus in EE one young man has to pay taxes to finance multiple boomers. It would make more sense for him to emigrate to India where the taxation is lower due to a better demographic structure.

Personally this situation is tempting me to emigrate from the EU to the USA or UK or even a third world country .

Yeah, the USA is mutt Brazil 2.0 but I'd prefer being surrounded by ethnics and an overall younger population over having to pay more taxation in oder to support white European boomers and being surrounded by them everywhere .
Economically yeah it makes sense for the overlord Jews. But in reality you are surrounded by Arabs and niggers, instead of promoting your young population to marry and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and PubertyMaxxer
For Haim Shkalimberg it doesn't matter, he lives in Israel, far far away from the niggers and where Arabs are only heard on the news...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, oldcelloser, BoneDensity and 3 others
Nice copypasta chud
"It's crazy how no cuckservative or right wing fag has answered this and you've spammed it for days, mfs don't even have arguments because they're used to the same brainwashed shit arguments they get taught by the right wing, can't even think for themselves but muh we're the ones that don't think for ourselves"

View attachment 1762275

Okay but why specifically from African countries?

No one is having children in the west through vast majority of situations such as LGBT, feminism and other things. If you focus on removing the propaganda and install the opposite the birth rate would naturally start increasing.

If that's not on the plate then import migrants from East European would be last solution.

3rd world immigration results in 3rd world countries

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Okay but why specifically from African countries?

No one is having children in the west through vast majority of situations such as LGBT, feminism and other things. If you focus on removing the propaganda and install the opposite the birth rate would naturally start increasing.

If that's not on the plate then import migrants from East European would be last solution.
Even rich muslim countries birthrates going down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Wallenberg
“Just tell the youth to have more kids”

JFL ARE U NIGGAS RETARDED DID YOU FUCKING FORGET THE BLACKPILL

WHITE WOMEN ARE QUITE LITERALLY THE MOST HYPERGAMOUS WOMEN MOST MEN CANT FUCKING GET LAID U DUMB FUCKS MOST OF THESE GUYS CANT FUCKING GET LAID

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, oldcelloser, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
"It's crazy how no cuckservative or right wing fag has answered this and you've spammed it for days, mfs don't even have arguments because they're used to the same brainwashed shit arguments they get taught by the right wing, can't even think for themselves but muh we're the ones that don't think for ourselves"
Another copypaste
Also, left wing is broadly collectivist, right wing is broadly individualist, so yes leftists don't think for themselves.

Last edited:
“Just tell the youth to have more kids”

JFL ARE U NIGGAS RETARDED DID YOU FUCKING FORGET THE BLACKPILL

WHITE WOMEN ARE QUITE LITERALLY THE MOST HYPERGAMOUS WOMEN MOST MEN CANT FUCKING GET LAID U DUMB FUCKS MOST OF THESE GUYS CANT FUCKING GET LAID
First sane reply to this thread.

Until white guys for their women to have kids with them, their countries will need immigrants to avoid economically collapsing.

💸

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, oldcelloser and PubertyMaxxer
First sane reply to this thread.

Until white guys for their women to have kids with them, their countries will need immigrants to avoid economically collapsing.

💸
But this won't happen due to hypergamy, online dating & a interconnected densely populated west and lgbt and feminism

The minority of women will not get kids due to prioritising independence, luxurious lifestyle and career and avoiding the work that goes with having kids.

The few white women that get kids usually get 2 or below ( aka below replacement) at a old age which increases the likelihood of the kids having autism and other illnesses

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and thereallegend
But this won't happen due to hypergamy, online dating & a interconnected densely populated west and lgbt and feminism

The minority of women will not get kids due to prioritising independence, luxurious lifestyle and career and avoiding the work that goes with having kids.

The few white women that get kids usually get 2 or below ( aka below replacement) at a old age which increases the likelihood of the kids having autism and other illnesses
Which all points towards immigration being the easier option.

We should force white women to have sex with niggers

Birth rates are going down everywhere. For example, urban India has a similar birth rate to rich countries now.

Also, not every immigrant is economically beneficial to the country. Those who work (and preferably earn a lot and therefore pay a lot of taxes) are, those who are unemployed aren't.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Cidre enjoyer and PubertyMaxxer
Critique of Markets

Overproduction

Currently the market produces 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population.

Distributional Inefficiency
And yet, despite the market producing 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population, 10,000,000 people starve to death every single year with another billion suffering from malnutrition.

Ruthless Competition
Everyone who does not do the best to get ahead of everyone else is actively punished by being overtaken by somebody else, leaving no space for anything that isn't the most profitable.

Inequality
With economy controlling so many aspects of society, it only makes sense that people with more economic power can have better life and better opportunities.

Generational Inequality
With better opportunities, people with more economic will have children that will have better opportunities (such as education and better social contacts), this will exponentially increase over generations, with people with less economic power having progressively less and less and people with more progressively more and more.

Corruption
With the massive amounts of money that can be amassed by individuals, buying influence becomes easy and common, leading to oligarchies, imperialism and general opression.

Poisoning of Society
Slavery, racism, anti-semitism, transphobia, homophobia, nationalism, misogeny, castes, ableism, ageism, anti-intellectualism, aporophobia were all caused in one way or another by market economics.

Monopolies
With rampant corruption, any sort of government will eventually become a puppet of the economy, leaving no democracy or freedom to speak of.

Inevitable Feudalism
With political monopolies forming, the society will eventually become more or less owned by one person and because of generational inequality, the corporate positions will become more or less inherited.
This is just how humans work

Greed and fear are built in, coupled with genetic inequality it produces this situation.

Critique of Markets

Overproduction

Currently the market produces 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population.

Distributional Inefficiency
And yet, despite the market producing 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population, 10,000,000 people starve to death every single year with another billion suffering from malnutrition.

Ruthless Competition
Everyone who does not do the best to get ahead of everyone else is actively punished by being overtaken by somebody else, leaving no space for anything that isn't the most profitable.

Inequality
With economy controlling so many aspects of society, it only makes sense that people with more economic power can have better life and better opportunities.

Generational Inequality
With better opportunities, people with more economic will have children that will have better opportunities (such as education and better social contacts), this will exponentially increase over generations, with people with less economic power having progressively less and less and people with more progressively more and more.

Corruption
With the massive amounts of money that can be amassed by individuals, buying influence becomes easy and common, leading to oligarchies, imperialism and general opression.

Poisoning of Society
Slavery, racism, anti-semitism, transphobia, homophobia, nationalism, misogeny, castes, ableism, ageism, anti-intellectualism, aporophobia were all caused in one way or another by market economics.

Monopolies
With rampant corruption, any sort of government will eventually become a puppet of the economy, leaving no democracy or freedom to speak of.

Inevitable Feudalism
With political monopolies forming, the society will eventually become more or less owned by one person and because of generational inequality, the corporate positions will become more or less inherited.
Based and ML pilled 🇨🇳

This is just how humans work

Greed and fear are built in, coupled with genetic inequality it produces this situation.

• “Mankind is mankind, and no matter what system you have, socialism or capitalism, mankind is flawed, and there are people who wanna steal and take advantage and get ahead."

• Parenti: “It is because people are imperfect that you don’t build a system that feeds their imperfections and harms their perfections. People who want to help... often get punished, whereas the people who pursue money in the most treacherous and amoral ways, they get benefitted. And you’re telling me about them; you’re saying, 'We can’t do without them!' You’ve got it in your brain that we can’t do without people who steal and deceive and plunder… You need a government that is going to help parse out things fair and square.”

• Debunking the “human nature” argument by Finnish Bolshevik:

• Does Human Nature make socialism impossible? By Verso Books:

Wouldn't it be more ideal to fix the root cause of low birth rates in developed countries?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 18694
This and just this.

Everything itt = bullshit + op is a fag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity and n0rthface
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Korea and Japan have lower birth rates than west. They’re not importing billions of immigrants bcz they’re not controlled by kikes

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, BoneDensity and n0rthface
Wouldn't it be more ideal to fix the root cause of low birth rates in developed countries?

literally told him this but of course OP has an agenda.

It would but that goes against the Kalergi plan.

I will make you my commander in chief after conquering Sweden with my curry bros 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙😹😝😝😝
That’s Muslim birth rate

Already 25% in Israel
Muslims have 6-7 children while Jews have like 1-2 + tel aviv is gay capital of the world

Israel will be another Islamic state in a decade or 2
im not muslim but inshallah brothers
may the sword of allah fall upon the heads of the unbelievers :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
View attachment 1762275

sorry bro usually u do good threads but i didnt read a single word after the caption

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Call off female suffrage? :rolleyes:
that would be a step in the right direction. Anyone who votes with emotions or to virtue signal should immediately kicked out