Immigration is only a problem due to looks problem of ethnics and hispanics

Is anti immigration sentiment primarily due to ethnics hispanics africans lacking looks vs avg white

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
231219165437-01-texas-migrants-1218.jpg

2x1

images

The average looks for ethnics, blacks, and hispanics and asians is far less then the average for whites we all know this. Their is also a intrinsic Eurocentric bias that even Blacks and ETHNICS , And ASIANS know because even in their HOME COUNTRY, they MOST LUST FOR WHITE PUSSY

Why is that. Its cause they recognize that white features are inherently most beautiful.

So knowing this what is the real reason why their is anti immigration sentiment.
The reality in my opinion is mainly looks

If only the best looking hispanics, Arabs, africans were sent immigration sentiment would be far better

This is avg group of ukraine refugees

GettyImages-1239000416-scaled.jpg

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Debetro

2x1

images

The average looks for ethnics, blacks, and hispanics and asians is far less then the average for whites we all know this. Their is also a intrinsic Eurocentric bias that even Blacks and ETHNICS , And ASIANS know because even in their HOME COUNTRY, they MOST LUST FOR WHITE PUSSY

Why is that. Its cause they recognize that white features are inherently most beautiful.

So knowing this what is the real reason why their is anti immigration sentiment.

If only the best looking hispanics, Arabs, africans were sent immigration sentiment would be far better

Culture also plays a role. I reside in Canada, and my mother complains about how the new Indian and Nigerian immigrants glare at her non-stop in public.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse

2x1

images

It's because they think they'll automatically have a better life when they move to white countries.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

2x1

images

its because they are violent

It's indeed partially the reason, but their behaviour is more important

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Looks + crime

If it was latinas with good bodies, there would be less call for action from conservatives lmao

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
dnr
not abt my country
dont care
never cared

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and murdah
It's indeed partially the reason, but their behaviour is more important
Yea It plays a part, whites tend to behave the best, but asians and Indians do to and you can see especially for Indians lot of negative comments.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
but asians and Indians do to and you can see especially for Indians lot of negative comments.
There's plenty of them that behave weirdly, especially Indians, they are not generally violent but they are not nice people to hang around for the most part. They are still less hated than blacks and middle easterns (depends on which country).