Imo the best PC parts company of all time

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,598
Reputation
297,040
Their shit is ugly and expensive but goddamn are they good

1000250334
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, Raison_d'รชtre and Petsmart
@Petsmart

You Know Ball GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
their fans look like shit but man the performance is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'รชtre
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'รชtre and jp212
My favourite fan in term of aesthetics has always been nzxt
I picked those too because if I had gotten lian li fans then I would have had to get a slightly worse gpu, at the end of the day performance is what matters
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Similar threads

JesusDaKing
Replies
8
Views
56
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
jeremyy
Replies
5
Views
54
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
IronMike
Replies
29
Views
113
IronMike
IronMike
arlo_420
Replies
4
Views
70
Arthur Morgan
Arthur Morgan
red_harlow
Replies
48
Views
174
DoNotResusciate
DoNotResusciate

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Petsmart
  • Mr Test
  • jp212
  • Raison_d'รชtre
  • Thay_Jane
  • Resonant
Back
Top