Impact of the BLACKPILL on your mental health

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I firmly believe in the blackpill.

I know I wont get a loving gf, my only hope Is ascending and have regular sex.
But I can't overlook the damage this irrefutable truth has made in my psyche. I feel lonely and hopeless most of the time.

I do my best and I'm commited to Self-improvement, however I can't stop thinking the fact that AWALT when I see them on the street

Sometimes I do my best to avoid blackpill experimenta or incels.me. I dont succeed regularly but I feel lonely and have nowhere to go
What about you? Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Lixen, thecel, Deleted member 10782 and 7 others
Defeatist attitudes like the blackpill are counter intuitive to looksmaxxing. Leave that shit on incels.me.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy, Lars and 11 others
Defeatist attitudes like the blackpill are counter intuitive to looksmaxxing. Leave that shit on incels.me.
I would rep if I could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FMLplus and x69
You can believe in the blackpill and still want to looksmaxx. Personally I'd want to looksmaxx for my own mental health

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, IronMike and 3 others

But I can't overlook the damage this irrefutable truth has made in my psyche. I feel lonely and hopeless most of the time.

I do my best and I'm commited to Self-improvement, however I can't stop thinking the fact that AWALT when I see them on the street

Sometimes I do my best to avoid blackpill experimenta or incels.me. I dont succeed regularly but I feel lonely and have nowhere to go
Listen man, if you're good looking you can get a loyal wife. I know it's harder than it was 50-80 years ago, but it's still possible to meet quality women. In order to do this, belong to a church and go to group meetings (preferably a uni church). Many of the women there will be virgins and very loyal, especially if they have a good Christian household that they've grown up in. The younger you are the better, and remember with these girls you have to make them fall in love before you have sex with them, which should be the ultimate goal anyway: a good marriage and family. Speaking from experience by the way

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, alexwillsucceed and 1 other person

It is a common misconception that the blackpill is inherently defeatist. It is, at its core, nothing more than the acknowledgment that looks and status are everything in social and sexual life. It is intimately related to looksmaxing in that it is the plain awareness that nothing else about you matters to other people and that nothing else will draw them to you. "Charisma" is just status. "Talent" is just status (nobody cares how well you do something if others aren't watching you do it). The rest is appearance.

You can believe in the blackpill and still want to looksmaxx. Personally I'd want to looksmaxx for my own mental health

Looksmaxing, and exercise in particular, is extraordinarily beneficial to mental health. It's a good deal easier to keep your head on straight if you get to mog more people than mog you. An exception might be when a line of thinking like "how the fuck does this fat little soyboy four eyes faggot get to have this fine bitch and none of them will even look at me" sets in. Intrinsic security will only hold so long against extrinsic hostility or coldness.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy, entropy137 and 2 others
This

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

I feel I can relate to you on this. Blackpill isnt just about being an incel to me. For me its about learning to swallow bitter truths and then improve because of it.

When I was younger I was very bluepilled in a very unhelpful way. Basically a human doormat. For me accepting that I wasnt respecting myself was a blackpill. Accepting that I couldnt sustain being a doormat was a blackpill.

Ultimately the goal is being happier. If you find incels.me or experiments are making you unhappy, then by all means keep away from it. Doesnt make you any less a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I don't understand why you want to cling on to the notion of eternal love. Even top LMS guys like Brad Pitt can't have that, what makes you think you can?

There is a lot of evidence pointing towards humans not being a monogamous species. If you can enjoy one night stands or 1-3 year relationships, that's a win for you. Succeeding at life doesn't mean being married to the same person until you die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes, I need to retain my mental health sanity as well

• +1
It is brutal
If you get a girl never betabuxx my dude just letting you guys know. It's sucking being used as a tool, not only that if you're in your 20's you will never know what it feels to have teen love..

• +1
If you get a girl never betabuxx my dude just letting you guys know. It's sucking being used as a tool, not only that if you're in your 20's you will never know what it feels to have teen love..
Teenlovepill is one of the most brutal pills

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6401
Teenlovepill is one of the most brutal pills
I'm very lucky to experience this. Don't let anyone tell you it ain't worth it because it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I get with women but deep down I know how crude the black pill is and low key try to make them acknowledge it

Last edited:
  • +1
The blackpill is true. If you have bad genes then it is over for you. Looksmaxing only makes sense if you are mentalcel.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sly shinkai, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
blackpill damage on this forum dates back as early as August 2018

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 110 and .🇹🇩.
I find the Black pill to be very liberating at the same time a little sad

welcome to the club

The blackpill is true. If you have bad genes then it is over for you. Looksmaxing only makes sense if you are mentalcel.
Depends on what your definition of over is. And looksmaxxing always makes sense, why would you not want to improve ?