Impact of whites becoming minority is hyperbole tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Look at Brazil and various other south-american countries that are like 50+% non-white and are suppose to have a "very high" murder and crime rate compared to the developed world yet even there the yearly murder rate is like 24 people per 100 thousand meaning you have a yearly chance of about 0.024% of getting murdered for some reason jfl. The average white person in brazil also earns like almost 3x the minimum wage.

I can easily see how things like Islam can threaten the stability of western civilization but truth to be told the only people likely to be seriously affected by the west becoming majority non-white are the rednecks who's IQ is so similar to the immigrants that they can't compete with the more intelligent higher IQ whites, thus putting them into competition with the migrants for unskilled jobs.

Don't get me wrong, there WILL be cultural clashes. But as a whole I think the entire thing is massively blown out of proportion by alt-right faggots. Just look at the way white people in south america live. Could things be better for them? Probably. But is south america some kind of hell on earth for whites? Not really no.

Immigration scare is hyperbole.

Also this:

AltRightLogic

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Lmao, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
194CB420 F7CF 4646 BA3A 09FC37BBA945

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
Muh DEMOCRACY

Look at Brazil and various other south-american countries that are like 50+% non-white and are suppose to have a "very high" murder and crime rate compared to the developed world yet even there the yearly murder rate is like 24 people per 100 thousand meaning you have a yearly chance of about 0.024% of getting murdered for some reason jfl. The average white person in brazil also earns like almost 3x the minimum wage.

I can easily see how things like Islam can threaten the stability of western civilization but truth to be told the only people likely to be seriously affected by the west becoming majority non-white are the rednecks who's IQ is so similar to the immigrants that they can't compete with the more intelligent higher IQ whites, thus putting them into competition with the migrants for unskilled jobs.

Don't get me wrong, there WILL be cultural clashes. But as a whole I think the entire thing is massively blown out of proportion by alt-right faggots. Just look at the way white people in south america live. Could things be better for them? Probably. But is south america some kind of hell on earth for whites? Not really no.

Also this:

View attachment 186985

Dam bro thought you were alt right?

So what are you saying? That 24 people per 100 thousand is a big deal? That's like a 1.2% chance of being murdered over a period of 50 years lmao

Read every single word of this stupid text.
Just live in a shithole theory.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 1973
So what are you saying? That 24 people per 100 thousand is a big deal? That's like a 1.2% chance of being murdered over a period of 50 years lmao
Well it's definitely high as fuck.
You think it's just about murders ?
What about thefts, being violently attacked and so on ?
What do you think about this @Eduardo DOV @Deliciadecu ?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Whites are just better tbh and it's a big problem if they disappear. The world will become worse, mark my words.

I much prefer white countries. I prefer white-run restaurants. I prefer white-made films. I prefer white women. I wouldn't want to be anything else and I wouldn't want to live in a non-white country. I associate 95% of the time with other white people and have more in common with them than other races.

Ethnics serve no purpose in my life whatsoever apart from having a few nice looking women to fuck (Latinas and the occasional black girl).

Every ethnic here who complains about whites should remember the following:

Your grandparents or whoever came over to our countries owe white people everything. The internet connection you're using to browse this forum was originated by a white person, and so on and so forth. The reason the west is free and secure is due to white people. If ethnics are left to 'run the show', the west will become even worse very quickly.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 19398, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
Whites are just better tbh and it's a big problem if they disappear. The world will become worse, mark my words.

I much prefer white countries. I prefer white-run restaurants. I prefer white-made films. I prefer white women. I wouldn't want to be anything else and I wouldn't want to live in a non-white country. I associate 95% of the time with other white people and have more in common with them than other races.

Ethnics serve no purpose in my life whatsoever apart from having a few nice looking women to fuck (Latinas and the occasional black girl).

Your grandparents or whoever came over to our countries owe white people everything. The internet connection you're using to browse this forum was originated by a white person, and so on and so forth. The reason the west is free and secure is due to white people. If ethnics are left to 'run the show', the west will become even worse very quickly.
Goyim I....

Don't care

I'll be dead

You'll still own/rule the country, jfl.

Just like the Jews.
Yeah bro, I bet White South Africans definitely enjoy living in gated communities not to be murdered and paying taxes to feed stupid niggers.
The less whites in a country, the shittier it becomes. That's a fucking fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and rockndogs
I bet White South Africans definitely enjoy living in gated communities not to be murdered and paying taxes to feed stupid niggers.

giphy.gif

South Africa is not the same as in America & Europe.

You're paranoid, get some sleep.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, FatJattMofo and MiroslavBulldosex
dont care. White Indian next generation dharmic culture dominance see you soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 470 and AbandonShip
when @disillusioned posts another banger

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Drugs, rockndogs and 2 others
giphy.gif

South Africa is not the same as in America & Europe.

You're paranoid, get some sleep.
Are you retarded? We're literally importing retarded shitskins breeding at twice the rate of white people. Why would my country not turn into a violent shithole like Brazil or South Africa once it's full of blacks and arabs ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and rockndogs
Are you retarded? We're literally importing retarded shitskins breeding at twice the rate of white people. Why would my country not turn into a violent shithole like Brazil or South Africa once it's full of blacks and arabs ?
because mixed > your ass

Ill see you at the top I assume
depends on what you mean by that
when @disillusioned posts another banger

giphy.gif
never happens. never has happened

Also this:

View attachment 186985

I disagree. South America is a giant shithole.

Mass immigration eventually leads to cultural divide, conflict and radicalization. the Immigration scare is a bit overblown I agree but they aren’t far off from the mark
bhai I have many assumptions and all are right
You’re an unstoppable beast bro

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Lmao and Averagecel
Well it's definitely high as fuck.
You think it's just about murders ?
What about thefts, being violently attacked and so on ?

1. Most minority crime is committed against other minorities, not whites.

2. Even when you count for all those other crimes you listed the odds are still very low. And keep it in mind that since whites typically don't even live in equally shitty areas their own average odds are probably even lower.

Worse for whom? What even is "white people"? Look at the comic I posted in the OP and you see the problem with the "white people concept". There is no such thing as "white people". Rich high status whites with high IQ are not the same entity as poorer lower IQ whites that have to compete for jobs with equally low IQ ethnic minorities. Which is why the elites don't give a fuck about immigration.

What you dumbfucks fail to understand is that your "muh white race" horseshit is nothing more than an epic cope that you use to mask the fact that you are worthless. Higher IQ educated whites think you are a fucking joke and don't give a single shit about the fact that you are "their race". All the same strong sense of disgust that you feel when you look at low IQ immigrants, they also feel when they look at you. You are their version of the low IQ nigger, except you are also "white".

There is no such thing as the white race. There are only high IQ high status people and low IQ low status people. Guess which group most white alt-righters belong to. And "average quality of life" means absolutely nothing. A higher status person will still be a higher status person even if the so called "average" is low. High IQ educated whites are not threatened by immigration because they won't have to compete with said immigrants for jobs, and in fact they may even get more rich because of the expanded customer base. It's only the worthless whites that get fucked.

Hilariously, it's even possible to make the argument that immigration actually INCREASES average white IQ, because the more lower IQ poorer whites are much more likely to intermarry racially compared to the more higher IQ higher status whites whom are more likely to just marry other high IQ high status whites. This means over time all the low IQ rednecks will racemix themselves out of existence where as the wealthier higher IQ whites remain. This means immigration actually will make the white race even more pure and strong, and not the other way around. Whites will not die off. They will become the new world royalty.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
Higher IQ educated whites think you are a fucking joke and don't give a single shit about the fact that you are "their race". All the same strong sense of disgust that you feel when you look at low IQ immigrants, they also feel when they look at you. You are their version of the low IQ nigger, except you are also "white".
This is why Stormfront hate Jews,

because they're jealous.
the lower IQ poorer whites are much more likely to intermarry racially compared to the more higher IQ higher status whites who are more likely to just marry other high IQ high-status whites. This means over time all the low IQ rednecks will race to mix themselves out of existence whereas the wealthier higher IQ whites remain. This means immigration actually will make the white race even more pure and strong, and not the other way around. Whites will not die off. They will become the new world

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Why would my country not turn into a violent shithole like Brazil or South Africa once it's full of blacks and arabs ?
Since your people rule THEIR country,

you're not going extinct.

Your people OWN THE FUCKING COUNTRY

All your people have to do is not let invaders take it over,

jfl
the jews actually are kinda criminal in their behavior.
You can say the same with the Mafia.

Italians are evil?

Incel trait: caring about anything but yourself

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Nature selects for low-IQ, and the fact that your posts are popular within this community reflects that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, MiroslavBulldosex, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Nature selects for low-IQ

Perhaps among the lower classes but the upper classes are very selective about whom they breed with and always have been.

Imagine if white people never existed. The world would probably be living like it was in the year 1000 in asia. And in africa, well, it would be pretty much over.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Averagecel
If I were the leader of some first world country, I would kick all the ethnics out of my country tbh.
Imagine if white people never existed. The world would probably be living like it was in the year 1000 in asia. And in africa, well, it would be pretty much over.
First signs of human civilization began in the middle east, then the Greeks and romans. None of them are "white"

White liberalism is destroying the West and also destroyed ethnic Bolshevism, the most superior civilization in history. The white world would be better off if it were run by ethnics like Stalin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and FatJattMofo
Worse for whom? What even is "white people"? Look at the comic I posted in the OP and you see the problem with the "white people concept". There is no such thing as "white people". Rich high status whites with high IQ are not the same entity as poorer lower IQ whites that have to compete for jobs with equally low IQ ethnic minorities. Which is why the elites don't give a fuck about immigration.

What you dumbfucks fail to understand is that your "muh white race" horseshit is nothing more than an epic cope that you use to mask the fact that you are worthless. Higher IQ educated whites think you are a fucking joke and don't give a single shit about the fact that you are "their race". All the same strong sense of disgust that you feel when you look at low IQ immigrants, they also feel when they look at you. You are their version of the low IQ nigger, except you are also "white".

There is no such thing as the white race.

Even if whites can drastically differ depending on their IQ levels and cultural heritage, they still have the best temperament of any race and share a similar look. I don't want that look to disappear. It would be a huge shame if these facial traits were lost / mixed out of existence.

Every ethnic man or woman who is considered attractive has typically 'white' features in size and proportion. No one likes a big african nose or asian monolids. Whites are simply the most universally attractive. If they disappeared the world would be a less aesthetically pleasing place.

• +1
Even if whites can drastically differ depending on their IQ levels and cultural heritage, they still have the best temperament of any race and share a similar look. I don't want that look to disappear. It would be a huge shame if these facial traits were lost / mixed out of existence.

Every ethnic man or woman who is considered attractive has typically 'white' features in size and proportion. No one likes a big african nose or asian monolids. Whites are simply the most universally attractive. If they disappeared the world would be a less aesthetically pleasing place.
It wont happen in our lifetime dude relax what is the point in worrying about this

• +1

cope. your "white " features are to bluepilled cucks subhumanity. everyone who deosnt know about development thinks europeans are narrow faced recessed cucks. meanwhile europeans are supposed to be way more developed.
It wont happen in our lifetime dude relax what is the point in worrying about this
pretty much. paranoid people

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
If I were the leader of some first world country, I would kick all the ethnics out of my country tbh.

First signs of human civilization began in the middle east, then the Greeks and romans. None of them are "white"

The world would probably be living like it was in the year 1000

Its not hard to read bro

And yes, romans and greeks were white

TIL Greeks and Romans aren't European people

Lmao if you don't give a fuck about immigration (which is like 90% young male to the west) you're either a fag or a cuck

Or both

• +1
Reactions: mug
Its arguable both ways, I've never seen convincing proofs that the Romans and Greeks were white. It seems like its just assumed.

The world would probably be living like it was in the year 1000

Its not hard to read bro

And yes, romans and greeks were white
You're retarded.

European doesn't automatically mean white, south europeans do not resemble north Europeans, white generally means someone from north & north western Europe. Greeks and Italians are naturally darker and resemble other coastal Mediterranean, just lol at thinking Greeks/italians/Iberians resemble Scandinavians & brits more than north Africans & levents.

European doesn't automatically mean white, south europeans do not resemble north Europeans, white generally means someone from north & north western Europe. Greeks and Italians are naturally darker and resemble other coastal Mediterranean, just lol at thinking Greeks/italians/Iberians resemble Scandinavians & brits more than north Africans & levents.
white = white skin european = automatically white skinned

• +1
Reactions: mug
White has always meant European.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface