Impact of whites becoming minority is hyperbole tbh

European doesn't automatically mean white, south europeans do not resemble north Europeans, white generally means someone from north & north western Europe. Greeks and Italians are naturally darker and resemble other coastal Mediterranean, just lol at thinking Greeks/italians/Iberians resemble Scandinavians & brits more than north Africans & levents.

you definetely dont have any idea of what you're talking about JFL. And even call me retarded.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
White has always meant European.
Stop bullshiting me, white is mostly political term, even Irish people weren't considered white, Italians were not allowed to join the KKK.
you definetely dont have any idea of what you're talking about JFL. And even call me retarded.
Keep telling yourself that " mah white European race " 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The guy saying that white =/= European is correct, fuck him for writing his name in dune runes and making it impossible to tag him though.
The meaning of white has changed dramatically throughout history and is more of a political or aesthetic term than it is a racial term for most people. For example early Americans only considered Anglos to be white, not even Germans made the list. Many boomers alive today still don't consider Italians white although most other people do. It took a while for Irish people to be considered white even though they're clearly European.
Most people I hear use it in daily life use it in an aesthetic sense. In other words they call people "white" if they look white. I hear terms like "white Mexican", "white turk", "white middle eastern", etc. etc.
My little brother is called white by everyone for example because he looks white even when they're aware of his actual race, for most people its not about ancestry or genes, its simply about how you look.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
First signs of human civilization began in the middle east, then the Greeks and romans. None of them are "white"

Actually they were. Sort of. Most people don't know this, but the middle east use to be largely "white" until muslims from the east migrated into the area and then procreated at a faster rate than the locals. The modern day population of Egypt is nothing like it use to be in ancient times. Fun fact: Egypt use to be christian.

EDIT: Jfl at the low IQ ethnic copers saying the romans and greeks are not european civilization. Just holy shit I wasn't even aware it was possible to be this stupid. Splitting hairs over what white means is even more pathetic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Actually they were. Sort of. Most people don't know this, but the middle east use to be largely "white" until muslims from the east migrated into the area and then procreated at a faster rate than the locals. The modern day population of Egypt is nothing like it use to be in ancient times. Fun fact: Egypt use to be christian.

EDIT: Jfl at the low IQ ethnic copers saying the romans and greeks are not european civilization. Just holy shit I wasn't even aware it was possible to be this stupid. Splitting hairs over what white means is even more pathetic.
This isn't even remotely true lol

This isn't even remotely true lol

Yes it is. Egypt use to be a christian country. Then muslims immigrated into and had so many children the original population went extinct because of a lack of numbers and racemixing with the muslims. The original population of egypt and much of the middle east no longer exists. Brown people can't take much credit for anything that happened in this region during ancient times.

Also fun fact: Egyptian art often depicts them as having blue eyes:

blue-eyed-egyptian8.jpg

Do think Egyptians/Middle easterners at the time were white in the modern sense of the word? No. But they were some variant of Caucasian.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yes it is. Egypt use to be a christian country. Then muslims immigrated into and had so many children the original population went extinct because of a lack of numbers and racemixing with the muslims. The original population of egypt and much of the middle east no longer exists. Brown people can't take much credit for anything that happened in this region during ancient times.
Idk about Egypt specifically but this definitely isn't true for the entire Middle East, Iran for example is more or less identical to the Sassanid dynasty demographic-wise which existed pre-Islam. Through most of their gallavanting muslims pretty notoriously created class lists to remain separate from the native populations.

The problem is there will no longer be a First World to leech off of, to serve as a source of civilizational inspiration and an example, nor technological innovation

All of Brazil’s iPhones and broadband, fast food and air conditioning etc were created outside of that shithole

Brazil has an aerospace industry dependent on their German minority, but an actual Germany mogs

You’d better hope and pray China makes it, otherwise we will enter a dark age of stagnation

Plus you will be paying for the ruling class’s projects, yes you, you chump, as you are now, as the middle class is now, until you are impoverished and live in the pod or the favela or make it into a mansion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug
Look at Brazil and various other south-american countries that are like 50+% non-white and are suppose to have a "very high" murder and crime rate compared to the developed world yet even there the yearly murder rate is like 24 people per 100 thousand meaning you have a yearly chance of about 0.024% of getting murdered for some reason jfl. The average white person in brazil also earns like almost 3x the minimum wage.

I can easily see how things like Islam can threaten the stability of western civilization but truth to be told the only people likely to be seriously affected by the west becoming majority non-white are the rednecks who's IQ is so similar to the immigrants that they can't compete with the more intelligent higher IQ whites, thus putting them into competition with the migrants for unskilled jobs.

Don't get me wrong, there WILL be cultural clashes. But as a whole I think the entire thing is massively blown out of proportion by alt-right faggots. Just look at the way white people in south america live. Could things be better for them? Probably. But is south america some kind of hell on earth for whites? Not really no.

Immigration scare is hyperbole.

Also this:

View attachment 186985
High IQ whites importing cheap labor immigrants, got it. What a Whitepill.

Why would you want more competition for easier jobs? And streets full of ethnics? Wouldn’t you want a country that the average man can have a decent life in? Of course there’s smart and dumb fucks but the average person should be priority as it affects the rest of the country

In brazil the whites and blacks are native brazilians, not immigrants, the thugs are natives born and raised in brazil