homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
if he would have went to a korea and gotten jaw angle reduction surgery
pdESt0w.png

what he actually got (from dr eppley)
u891kYe.png

eppley on suicide watch

* https://lookism.net/threads/a-lesso...implants-is-now-going-for-jaw-surgery.434755/

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lars, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Dr epplesteins monster

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Jerzy Bondov and randomvanish
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 9670 and gamma
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: homo_faber
choosing worst example

Again GIF by memecandy

Is not Eppley’s fault at all, his job is to design the implant to your specifications and to put it inside your face safety. People are right about being very blackpilled and realistic before getting implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and CursedOne
Is not Eppley’s fault at all, his job is to design the implant to your specifications and to put it inside your face safety. People are right about being very blackpilled and realistic when it comes to implants.
false, as a surgeon with ethics you would advise against procedures that would make patient look worse. and eppley isnt doing this. he recommends impants to everyone even though most of his customers need jaw surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Acromegaly_Chad, Gaia262 and 2 others
false, as a surgeon with ethics you would advise against procedures that would make patient look worse. and eppley isnt doing this. he recommends impants to everyone even though most of his customers need jaw surgery
Would you say epply is overrated? I seen many bad reviews on him

Not very bad surgeon but yes,overrated as fuck,like mr satan on dbz
I mean, If Eppley the Jew overcharges me for my implants I will definitely go to another surgeon who is just as qualified like Dr.Dhir

I mean, If Eppley the Jew overcharges me for my implants I will definitely go to another surgeon who is just as qualified like Dr.Dhir
Go to the most cheap

Yeah but at the same time, most surgeons have expensive lifestyles and most won’t let a check of 50k slip away JFl

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
You’re right but bimax doesn’t address the transverse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Poor guy, looks like a cartoon

its still over

dhir is more expensive than eppley

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 12270