Importance of clear skin is underestimated (proof)

Deleted member 16531

Deleted member 16531

just get gay bro
i mean this guy literally just has 2 wrinkles, yet the after picture looks so much better.

time to make up maxxx (or stop smoking)

yes water is wet

look at this:

looks so fucking unhealthy, this guy could have the best jawline, but still would be too much smv penalty

it even works for unattractive guys, compared to many other maxxing:

and also working for normies and attractive guys:

i never gave a fuck about my skin, i had no pickles, so why sould i care

but

1. clear skin is easy to get
2. every psl category will benefit greatly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
That’s why I BB and concealer max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, GorLee and Deleted member 16531
I agree strongly with this whole post. Skin quality is definitely underrated because its ‘gay/metro’ and then people are like “muh boneless tiktok faggots”

However point #1 is wrong. Good texture of skin is pretty difficult to obtain if you don’t have the genetics for it. Deep acne scars are 5k$$+ to attempt to fade (laser).

I have worn very subtle makeup on my skin and got called out IRL, literally less than a pea sized drop of BB cream on my cheeks where I had PIH, and people asked if I had makeup on because my skin looked ‘glowy’. I think in motion when your face is next to people not wearing makeup you can be called out easily.

That's my fear. I have a naturally shiny/glowy skin, now even smoother because of new and better skincare routine, but I use zero makeup.

But to be honest, in 2022 I find it a bit weird that we have this double standard in which women can use makeup but men cannot. Male models, that everybody praise, are caked up so much that they are literally walking desserts.

That's my fear. I have a naturally shiny/glowy skin, now even smoother because of new and better skincare routine, but I use zero makeup.

But to be honest, in 2022 I find it a bit weird that we have this double standard in which women can use makeup but men cannot. Male models, that everybody praise, are caked up so much that they are literally walking desserts.

@DaddyLooksmax I noticed your skin was very glowy too in your post but I like that aesthetic. I personally think it looks overly glossy in pics but it real life the glow looks very aesthetic

what’s your skincare routine btw?

I swear man going to the dermatologist made my face go up half a point atleast psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
@DaddyLooksmax I noticed your skin was very glowy too in your post but I like that aesthetic. I personally think it looks overly glossy in pics but it real life the glow looks very aesthetic

what’s your skincare routine btw?

In the morning:

1) Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Cleansing Gel (or any foaming cleanser for oily skins)
2) Then salycilic acid 2%
3) Then aloe BHA skin toner
4) Neutrogena Hydro Boost Aqua Cream to finish off and moisturize (or any water based moisturizer)

In the evening:
1) Same
2-3) Replaced by retinol serum
4) Same

1-2 per week:
Light scrubbing session during the step 1) using an electric scrub and the foaming cleanser.

No sunscreen since I work inside pretty much all the time and only go out when it's dark, but later in the year I will add a mineral based sunscreen on top of (or in place of) the moisturizer.

I found all of these on Amazon so that I can have a constant supply.

This is not an advertisement for either of these products or for Amazon and this is what works for me and may not work for someone else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Yashchandra, mogstar and 1 other person
i mean this guy literally just has 2 wrinkles, yet the after picture looks so much better.

View attachment 1502754

yes water is wet

look at this:

View attachment 1502758
looks so fucking unhealthy, this guy could have the best jawline, but still would be too much smv penalty

View attachment 1502760

View attachment 1502761

but

Tretinoin is a godsend

I like how clear skin is just a brutal minimize skin texture pill

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel

1642704448896-png.1502754
The main reason why the after pic looks better is the angle and the fact that he is smiling.
Can’t believe that people still fall for before Afters like these

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
yeah but ofc skin is mostly genetic too

Skin for harmony

View attachment 1502754

yes water is wet

look at this:

View attachment 1502758

View attachment 1502760

View attachment 1502761

but

im starting to get wrinkles pretty bad, how do i get rid of them?

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

View attachment 1502754

yes water is wet

look at this:

View attachment 1502758

View attachment 1502760

View attachment 1502761

but

Explain how to get it then