Importance of hiding ears

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
I rarely see this talked about, but I see two things that give tell tale signs of neoteny and small skull size.

Eye size and ear size, relative to your overall skull size.

All hairstyles that show the entire ear is a huge risk for men that have small skulls, a larger ear to skull ratio give you away. That's why I am starting to shy away from the man bun style for example. Not to mention the crazy fade trend that has been popular, a big hair on top with shaved sides and back looks horrible on a misshapen baby skull. Way too revealing.

Your hairstyle should partially or fully hide your ears to lessen the neoteny effect. Your eyes are obviously harder to hide, but that's why squint game exist, it makes the eyes smaller to your skull and therefore masculine.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and SPFromNY914
True, the guy from the movie The guy from nowhere looked like a Giga Chang with his long hair, later in the movie he cuts it off for no reason and now he just looks like any other Asian JFL
30BC2DEF DF97 4BA9 BD22 DF907ABCB8A6

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Lawton88
True, the guy from the movie The guy from nowhere looked like a Giga Chang with his long hair, later in the movie he cuts it off for no reason and now he just looks like any other Asian JFL
View attachment 1196908

Yes his jaw looks bigger and emphasized when he has thick hair too.