Importance of jewelry

M

mewcel420

Iron
I feel like jewelry is an often overlooked aspect of your fashionmaxxing.

Most guys start to wear jewelry and other accessories because the first girlfriend they had told them to do so. So often have I seen guys go from wearing no jewelry, fragrances etc to doing so immediately after getting a girlfriend.

The reason this matters is because of preselection. I know a short black mtn who has an army of jbs 2 years younger than him chasing him because he got initial success with girls after fighting a bunch of times. I know another short mtn, who is white btw, who gets added by random girls on snapchat and instagram because he had a talking stage with a stacylite that went public.

If you go to a place where you don't know many people, like the club or whatever, wearing jewelry or not has a massive impact on your success with girls because if you do wear it, girls will assume you have had success with girls in the past. Ofcourse they will assume this too if youre goodlooking and/or tall, but jewelry defenitely helps with being perceived this way.

Tldr: Wear jewelry so girls who you don't know think you are succesful with girls before meeting you and let preselection do the work for you.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and n9wiff
???????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Logic error 404

jewelrymax.org

• +1
I feel like jewelry is an often overlooked aspect of your fashionmaxxing.

Most guys start to wear jewelry and other accessories because the first girlfriend they had told them to do so. So often have I seen guys go from wearing no jewelry, fragrances etc to doing so immediately after getting a girlfriend.

The reason this matters is because of preselection. I know a short black mtn who has an army of jbs 2 years younger than him chasing him because he got initial success with girls after fighting a bunch of times. I know another short mtn, who is white btw, who gets added by random girls on snapchat and instagram because he had a talking stage with a stacylite that went public.

If you go to a place where you don't know many people, like the club or whatever, wearing jewelry or not has a massive impact on your success with girls because if you do wear it, girls will assume you have had success with girls in the past. Ofcourse they will assume this too if youre goodlooking and/or tall, but jewelry defenitely helps with being perceived this way.

Tldr: Wear jewelry so girls who you don't know think you are succesful with girls before meeting you and let preselection do the work for you.
gay and niche

No jewellery for a subhuman face, <5'8 height, curry pheno or an autistic brain. It is almost entirely abt face height race and NT.

He doesnt appeal to women because he wears pearl necklaces, but because he is good looking and caucasian.

Doesnt matter how much jewellery this nigga wears he wont appeal to women trust me.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and AySab
No jewellery for a subhuman face, <5'8 height, curry pheno or an autistic brain. It is almost entirely abt face height race and NT.

View attachment 2819011

He doesnt appeal to women because he wears pearl necklaces, but because he is good looking and caucasian.

View attachment 2819015

Doesnt matter how much jewellery this nigga wears he wont appeal to women trust me.
True. It only "works" if you are already attarctive.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Propaganda, can't spell jewelry without jew

• JFL

View attachment 2819011

View attachment 2819015

the second dude is overdoing jewelry, and anyways it's still better for him to have it than not to have it.

the second dude is overdoing jewelry, and anyways it's still better for him to have it than not to have it.

Neglegible difference

Same here

No jewellery for an ugly guy, and if ur a chad then why even need jewellery. Even the name has JEW in it. JEWellery. Understand that all these things can give u some niche appeal sure, but that niche is very small. Like how many of u would date an unattractive woman who is clad in gold and silver over an attractive simple girl. Almost none.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and AySab
View attachment 2846455View attachment 2846458

Neglegible difference

Same here
View attachment 2846456View attachment 2846457

No jewellery for an ugly guy, and if ur a chad then why even need jewellery. Even the name has JEW in it. JEWellery. Understand that all these things can give u some niche appeal sure, but that niche is very small. Like how many of u would date an unattractive woman who is clad in gold and silver over an attractive simple girl. Almost none.
But isn't this the point of the forum? To compose a list of small looksmaxxes you should do? The point isn't to find 1 thing to do and do only that, the point is to do every small thing you can to become more attractive. All these things add up. Fashionmaxxing, fragrancemaxxing, leanmaxxing/gymmaxing, jewelrymaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, hairmaxxing to name the major ones. None of these things alone is enough to make a giant difference in your life (except maybe leanmaxxing if you were fat), but together they can add up.

But isn't this the point of the forum? To compose a list of small looksmaxxes you should do? The point isn't to find 1 thing to do and do only that, the point is to do every small thing you can to become more attractive. All these things add up. Fashionmaxxing, fragrancemaxxing, leanmaxxing/gymmaxing, jewelrymaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, hairmaxxing to name the major ones. None of these things alone is enough to make a giant difference in your life (except maybe leanmaxxing if you were fat), but together they can add up.
that isnt the point of this forum. The point of this forum is understanding your flaws and fixing them. If u have a massive nose then get a rhino, if u have a recessed chin then get a genio. If you have bad oral posture then fix it. Realise how important looks are and jewellery is prolly the least important one of all of them imo.

• +1
that isnt the point of this forum. The point of this forum is understanding your flaws and fixing them. If u have a massive nose then get a rhino, if u have a recessed chin then get a genio. If you have bad oral posture then fix it. Realise how important looks are and jewellery is prolly the least important one of all of them imo.
I think fixing major flaws and doing simple maxxes are both parts of this forum, and I can see where you're coming from. But personally I do see jewelry as decently important.

I think fixing major flaws and doing simple maxxes are both parts of this forum, and I can see where you're coming from. But personally I do see jewelry as decently important.
I respect ur opinion brother. Even I wear 2 rings 1 bracelet and a chain

• +1
Reactions: mewcel420