Importance of maxilla in male aesthetics

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
More and more im starting to believe forward growth of the maxilla is kinda overrated. Having a recessed or flat maxilla can contribute to cheekbones 404 or scleral show, etc., but im talking about just the aesthetic look of the maxilla itself and not what it can influence.

Example of someone w/ chad features w/out forward maxilla:

Someone w/ chad features w/ a forward maxilla:

Obviously barret looks better here but is it actually a big difference? My eyes deceive me, one moment i think jordan mogs pattinson, another moment i think jordan only looks a little bit better.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
most northerners have relatively flat lips in general and I think it's mostly ethnics projecting their own characteristics onto white people that makes them think it's a positive feature while in reality it just looks out of place.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, mug, Oxygen and 1 other person
no dude, maxilla matters in both, its just that if you ha ve nice splencho cranium and mandible and aight soft feature you can be still ery aesthethic i guees

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Oxygen, thecel and 1 other person
Keep using non-Asian examples to cope.

Cope harder.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen
Keep using non-Asian examples to cope.

Cope harder.
Bro? I used Pattinson because it was convenient and idk any Asians who have the other Chad features that he has. I didn't want to compare an Asian who also has no browridge and bad chin to barret where it might make an illusion of barrets maxilla looking better than it actually is.

• JFL
Bro? I used Pattinson because it was convenient and idk any Asians who have the other Chad features that he has. I didn't want to compare an Asian who also has no browridge and bad chin to barret where it might make an illusion of barrets maxilla looking better than it actually is.

Comparing WOMEN shows that the maxilla is universally important. Chin and brow ridge matter for men tho not so much for women. By comparing women, you take masculinity out of the equation, to reveal how important the maxilla is regardless of gender and sexual dimorphism. Maxilla even matters for children and babies. Literal infants. Asian baby vs Caucasian baby side profile—both are babies with no brow ridge and no chin—which baby looks better?

Chin and brow ridge get you from human to manly man. Maxilla gets you from subhuman to human.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49 and Oxygen
Asian baby vs Caucasian baby side profile—both are babies with no brow ridge and no chin—which baby looks better?
Exactly my point.

I would want to compare someone w/out bones to someone w/out bones (excluding maxilla).

I would want to compare someone with bones (Pattinson) to some with with bones (barret)

That's why I decided not to put someone without bones (asian) against someone w/ bones (barret).

• +1
Exactly my point.

I would want to compare someone w/out bones to someone w/out bones (excluding maxilla).

I would want to compare someone with bones (Pattinson) to some with with bones (barret)

That's why I decided not to put someone without bones (asian) against someone w/ bones (barret).
Ironically, I think the person I saw IRL with the best forward growth was an Asian woman. Like legit 10/10 perfect harmony too, lips and everything. She had every trait too, like PCT, cheekbones that weren't too sharp or soft, blah blah blah. Even when looking down she still had a sharp jawline (unlike me :feelsrope:).

But she was like 4ft 10 or something.

It's funny, even being super short as a woman is a failo to some degree. Could've been a famous model instead of taking a CS degree.

• Woah
Comparing WOMEN shows that the maxilla is universally important. Chin and brow ridge matter for men tho not so much for women. By comparing women, you take masculinity out of the equation, to reveal how important the maxilla is regardless of gender and sexual dimorphism. Maxilla even matters for children and babies. Literal infants. Asian baby vs Caucasian baby side profile—both are babies with no brow ridge and no chin—which baby looks better?

Chin and brow ridge get you from human to manly man. Maxilla gets you from subhuman to human.
can u see my post about flat or recessed maxilla?

• +1

• +1
Good upper third, bad maxilla, good mandible -> mog (Pattinson)
Bad/ok? upper third, good maxilla, good mandible -> mog (Barrett)
Good/ok? upper third, ok maxilla, ok mandible -> mog (Chico)
Good upper third, good maxilla, ok mandible(downgrown) -> mog (O'Pry)
Good upper third, good maxilla, good mandible -> gigamog (Kortajarena and Gandy)

all good thirds ->gigamog
2 Good thirds + 1 bad/ok third -> mog
2 Bad thirds + 1 good third -> brutal
no good thirds -> over
All Ok thirds -> mog (by pulling a Chico since average)