Importance of mental health and bullying

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Guys I usually shitpost and joke around but I want to take a minute and be serious here.
Mental health is a really serious issue and should be treated with respect. As some of you know a user here recently committed suicide. Now we usually joke around about "roping", "go rope" etc. and I'm not here to scold people as most of us can take it and know that it's just banter. However in this case it did go too far and the user in question was not able to handle it.
Just be sensitive. If someone is hurting just be aware and know when to tone it down. Direct them to helpful resources if they need it.
Thanks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 2846, noped and 15 others
Did he confirmed actually commit suicide? Or is it just a guess?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
Did he confirmed actually commit suicide? Or is it just a guess?
I dont know absolutely for sure. I dont want to talk about the user directly.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 3583
Rest in peace. The truth is that we never know what is going on in somebody else's head. Try to be mindful

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, noped, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1464
u develop tolerance after a while. i got rejected by some subhuman fat girl in decememebr and literally didnt feel a thing

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
I dont know absolutely for sure. I dont want to talk about the user directly.
Well that’s something you’d want to know for sure, before making a thread like this no?

• +1
Reactions: noped, thickdickdaddy27, 2peasinapod and 3 others
Yes. But if you have good face...

• +1
:soy::soy:

• +1
Suggesting real looksmaxxing guides and techniques is what this forum should be for, not for shamelessly fucking with another guy's psyche. Mods should sticky this in the current section.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, thickdickdaddy27, KEy21 and 2 others
I never told anyone to rope on this forum. NEVER. PERIOD.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
Well that’s something you’d want to know for sure, before making a thread like this no?
Good point but I think that even if there's a good chance it's real the thread deserves to get made. And tbh, I am fairly sure.

Ok bro

• +1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, PenileFacialSurgery, onnysk and 1 other person
Too much bullying I agree, need more positive posters 😇

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, turkproducer and LordNorwood
Guys I usually shitpost and joke around but I want to take a minute and be serious here.
Mental health is a really serious issue and should be treated with respect. As some of you know a user here recently committed suicide. Now we usually joke around about "roping", "go rope" etc. and I'm not here to scold people as most of us can take it and know that it's just banter. However in this case it did go too far and the user in question was not able to handle it.
Just be sensitive. If someone is hurting just be aware and know when to tone it down. Direct them to helpful resources if they need it.
Thanks.

Good thread op 1 of the few non autistics here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 3583 and LordNorwood
OP should rope for being a 6'3" chad

• +1
RIP, yeah, this site is not healthy enough for it. its honestly either accept the blackpill and and never give up and do something, or rot and cope.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and LordNorwood
Srs tho who roped?

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
yo what if the rope broke tho :oops: :oops: :oops:

• +1
u develop tolerance after a while. i got rejected by some subhuman fat girl in decememebr and literally didnt feel a thing
this is the truth

i really am numb to all of this stuff now.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 209 and LordNorwood
roped

• +1
thread title makes it sound like bullying is important jfl

• +1
Who the fuck cares if someone had mental health issues, having pussy mental illnesses like depression are high e. The guy who roped is just a weak softie.

• +1