Important for looksmaxing

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
It is important for looksmaxing that there is a proper routine you follow. The best way is to make a list for yourself from most important to the least.

Example:

1. Posturemaxing
2. Jawlinemaxing
3. Maxilla projection
4. Collagenmaxing
5. Hairlinemaxing
6. Eyelashmaxing
7. Gymcelmaxing

Now that there is a list, you'll need to start catogorizing the ones that can be achieved by softmaxing vs the ones that can only be done by hardmaxing. In this threat i show softmaxing examples. These are the ones you should do daily.

1. Posturemaxing: This is a softmax that can be achieved by going to the physio. It is important to note that most posture failures come from the feet that are too flat in nature. this indirectly gives negative effect to your whole body. wearing special shoe soles through doctor consult is the easiest softmax.

2. Jawlinemaxing: Through intense chewing and dosage of diffrent vitamines jawmaxing can be achieved. your journey should start with 1 hour of chewing everyday. Later when you have more experience it should be 4 hours. Don't stick too long with gum, your teeth will pay the prize. make investments to diffrent appliences like jawrsize or the other one you put on the molars.

3. Maxilla Projection: After the chewing is done Mewing is the onlything your mouth will do. there is an applience you can buy online to help you with tongue posture. another important method is to widen your mouth with your thumb(thumbpulling). This should be done after every hour from the moment you started mewing. there should be 7 breaks in a day where you start thumbpulling. After 10 days of thumbpulling you need to take a 7 day break.

4. Collagenmaxing: Apply Retinol before you sleep and vitamin C when you wake up

5. Hairlinemaxing: should be done every night before you sleep. A long night will heal your skin back so you don't look like a red fool.

6. Eyelashmaxing: Apply castor oil whenever you have time. don't put in your eyes tho

7. Gymcelmaxing: should be done whenever you have time, 3 days a week is enough i believe. My advice however is that it is better to just find a good sport that can definitly improvd your physique.
Two sports that stand out are wrestling and swimming.

Wrestling is a high T sport where every muscle will be trained. If you suffer from body posture it is wise to fix that first because accidents can happen. You should alwaiys find a training partner that is in your league, never go for someone bigger or a bad person because they won't hold back at you and don't care if your knee gets fcked up in the process.

Swimming is ideal for guys who have flat feet or bad posture. This is a relative safe sport with many benefits. Don't mouth breath tho while swimming, just hold your breath in.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that i gave a quick summary of softmaxing ideas it is time to make a schedule.

- The fastest ones like applying oil or anything at your hair and skin should be done when you wake up or before you sleep.

- Things like chewing should be done in the evening or after school.

- Bonesmashing should be done before you sleep

- Vitamin intake should be done 30 minutes before you start with chewing

- Posture maxing and gymcelmaxing are done by appointments

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Final word:

Every person's priorities and schedules are diffrent so posting my schedule is pointless, this summary however is what i keep in mind when i make a looksmax schedule. There are many factors like school and work that might disturb your journey so it is wise to keep these in mind when you make your schedule. Do not neglect homework or anything else in the process of looksmaxing. Try to find a balance.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6867
Okay. Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Good thread for new dudes on here

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
forgot to mention that Judo or brazillian jijutsu are also good choices

everything besides the jawline and maxilla shit is legit

• +1
what does this mean
It means that if you have flat feet or short muscles around your ankle your posture will be bad because your body tries to balance everything when you are standing or walking.your head or back might be tilted more forward. Doing any sport in that posture is more damage then anything good. Swimming like i pointed out is one of the best option dudes with bad posture have. because you are not standing on your feet.

There is a channel called looksmaxdoc, he talks alot about posture you might want to check out for more info. with this post i tried to give a summary for people to make a good schedule. The information i have is just a mix of my own experience, reference or knowledge from other threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
everything besides the jawline and maxilla shit is legit
The information i have is just a mix of my own experience, reference or knowledge from other threads. Hardmaxing is not something you can do on daily routine, i mentioned chewing and mewing not because there is any solid proof but that it can be done everyday.
You can leave it out and still make a good schedule for yourself.

good post

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 10913