Important for talks

N

Norwooder

Master
I think it is a very overlooked thing for guys who are tall, if you are above 6'4 I think it's very important to have a proportional good framed body that moves sturdily when you walk, otherwise u look like a lanky weird dude wavering in the wind as you walk. What I'm saying is to have good proportioned legs and to walk with swagger and not awkwardly. Broad shoulders at 6'4 through gym sling should work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
frame + height

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Well obviously.
I have some true lankets in my gym(theya re quite tall), and it looks so bad, they look really weak,.narrow shoulders, small wrists, I believe they are IT as well.
They look like the wind can blow them away.

Yes outside of fantasy looksmax communities tallest you wanna be is 6’5.
Above this height unless you’re some 1 in a billion magical creature you won’t have the golden shoulder to waist ratio where your 6’1-6’3 guys can reach it within a year.

Having a good skeletal development while being really tall is very rare since most very tall guys have low t, dht and high e

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Yes outside of fantasy looksmax communities tallest you wanna be is 6’5.
Above this height unless you’re some 1 in a billion magical creature you won’t have the golden shoulder to waist ratio where your 6’1-6’3 guys can reach it within a year.

Having a good skeletal development while being really tall is very rare since most very tall guys have low t, dht and high e
I'm 6'4 probs need to get on roids cos only 70kgs, can't put on muscle easily at all. Better hop on roids while I can. 90-100kgs and shredded at 6'4 with broad shoulders should mean slayer (I have 5psl face)

I'm 6'4 probs need to get on roids cos only 70kgs, can't put on muscle easily at all. Better hop on roids while I can. 90-100kgs and shredded at 6'4 with broad shoulders should mean slayer (I have 5psl face)
Yeah tall broad shoulders is ideal. If I were you I’d natty gymcell a year to see how far my genetics can take me, if I’m not satisfied then would go for SARMS