IMPORTANT:HOW TO FUCKING MAKE MONEY ON THE SIDE??

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Anyone do doordash on a motorcycle or some shit? I need a second job that’s on the side to save for surgery that I can work on my own schedule with and pays decent enough.

Idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20098
Anyone do doordash on a motorcycle or some shit? I need a second job that’s on the side to save for surgery that I can work on my own schedule with and pays decent enough.
Street barber, hairdresser, offering massages, washing feet, cutting nails, cleaning ears, etc., you work whenever you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, TheChosenChad, Hueless and 2 others

Onlyfans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Patient A and ALP
You coulda took up being a barber over the lockdown. Went crazy in your city over social media. Posting results. Then hosting appointments for $40 a pop.

My barber drives a range rover and porche lol. Best in the City. In a university town just outside a big city. Only charges $28

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and ALP
Aren't u in europe?

Do uber or smthn.

You coulda took up being a barber over the lockdown. Went crazy in your city over social media. Posting results. Then hosting appointments for $40 a pop.

My barber drives a range rover and porche lol. Best in the City. In a university town just outside a big city. Only charges $28
Just hope for lockdowns and cut hair theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and TheChosenChad