Important lessons on women

Z

Zev

Iron
Some of you degenerates will successfully get with women.
Struggle doesn't stop after successfully looksmaxxing.
Here are some lessons I've learned from personal experience.

1. They lie to avoid appearing aggressive
Women will try to appear as nice and non aggressive as possible. For instance they'll pretend not to dislike this particular person but will carry on talking shit about them in a soft manner: "I have nothing against her but..."​
An aggressive women isn't attractive to most male who desire kind women​
Note that often time their attacks are aiming to other women in their/your circle​

2. They try to turn you into women
Never trust a women when she answers on her preferences about a male.​
A lot of women will pretend to like men with certain traits like being more sensible, crying, or any effeminate trait​
Be assured that if you follow their advice you will inevitably get mogged by any other male you encounter and you'll get dumped or cucked.​
A guy I went to school with got in a relationship, the girl turned him into a literal fag, brainwashing him with woke bs​
Then she dumped him and went with a dude that was the total opposite​
This is the new "Nice guy finish last" : "Woke wimps finish last"
They are being sincere when answering that they want to get a man who cries. But in reality they shiver with disgust or they see you as a weak child when you do.​

3. They don't want you to complain
On the same path as the previous point, women will constantly tell you to communicate them your worries, struggles or anything of this kind.​
Again they are being sincere, but when you do so you appear to be emotionally unstable, weak and like you don't have control over your life.​

4. They always worry about making the right choice
Women will constantly reevaluate their decision to be with you.​
Is he good enough ?​
What about Brad he is a barman he must have a thrilling life, should I sleep with him"​
Women are initiating something like 80% of breakups, because they always aim higher​

5. They'll always have a few other options hanging around
They'll surround themselves with orbiters and tell you they are just friends, he's just a colleague​
It happened to me personally, I was ranking people from our friend group with an ex and she told me that this particular guy was the ugliest of them all and she would never touch him.​
Guess who became her bf a few years after we broke up ? (He had a glow up in between tbh)​
Keep in mind that friendship between a male and a female is almost always impossible except if one of them is ugly or gay asf.​

6. It's never their fault
It's not her who came after you but you who came after her​
She did something wrong ? She'll try to turn things around and blame you​
Most guys end up having to ask for forgiveness after their gf started getting mad at them because the dude asked her for something (like not acting like a slut)​
In her mind she's never wrong​

7. They are sick of apologizing and thinking about others
This is a great one, the modern women mind is wired to think she is giving everything to others and doesn't take care of herself​
Even the most selfish woman will think that.​
They'll need a little "time for themselves", "I need to think about myself for once !"​

8. They live in another reality
No need to remind you that, the blackpill already did.​
They truly feel like they have a lot of problems in their lives and that the world is not fair for women because they have exactly 0 idead about how hard it is to be a man.​
They really feel oppressed​

9. Sex is of utmost importance
To be fair looks, status, money are good to attract a women but only being a good lover will make her stay without cheating or being an awful human being to hang around​
Fuck her good or get prepared for misery​

10. They know you are emotionally dependent on them
You've been weakened by years of rejection and being alone, the dating market is so awful for men that they cling to any women who accept them​
This make you the dominated person in a relation​
Be aware of that, most men aren't stable enough to not let a women take to much importance in their lives​
11. They want you to control the situation
Basically women will put you under a lot of shit test, contest a lot of thing. But in the end they want you to be a proactive person that bring them into your frame.​
Be a busy man before going into a relationship, then she'll have a whole world to discover and be a part of. If you let them set the frame they'll immediatly try to get out of it out of boredom.​
They want to be entertained, that's why being funny is a seductive trait​
These are basic advice but since a lot of you never had a relationship I think you should be aware of those things​
Most of you won't read it anyway since you have the attention span of a clam or will never get a women irl​
TL;DR: Read the fucking post​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, gothmog6, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
We need a botb thread about female nature

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, drimprovement, BeanletMogger and 4 others
yeah bro they might do all these with you, if you are autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
H2O

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, humanoidsub7 and diamondbill
I guess this forum will end up as a Lifemaxxing forum
there is nothing good about life
what about suicide? just joking.
hahahahahaha

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker
the thing I was not ever be able to grasp is if we should be overt with our dominance intentions like telling “you need to do as i say, cuz u’re a woman” or trying covert jedi tricks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and FutureSlayer
the thing I was not ever be able to grasp is if we should be overt with our dominance intentions like telling “you need to do as i say, cuz u’re a woman” or trying covert jedi tricks
that works if you have the energy and Looks to pull it off but she'll be very quick to drive the screwdriver into you if she catches you acting beta in other social situations lol

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
that works if you have the energy and Looks to pull it off but she'll be very quick to drive the screwdriver into you if she catches you acting beta in other social situations lol
nobody is able to pull the tate alpha redpill cope 24/7 u will eventually fail imo

• +1
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
nobody is able to pull the tate alpha redpill cope 24/7 u will eventually fail imo
True lol.
you need everything to pull that off too. IQ, fighting abilitiy, roasting skills, etc etc
its reserved for Peak males tbh.

• +1
True lol.
you need everything to pull that off too. IQ, fighting abilitiy, roasting skills, etc etc
its reserved for Peak males tbh.
what can the avg man do then, it’s a lost battle. U simply cant be a wattpad man for the rest of ur life

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and FutureSlayer
ok rollo

• JFL
BE HARD
- David noggins
fr fr we need to address the problem, we need to be covertly dominant but can’t slip a single time. Redpill teachings need to be upgraded to 2024 with REAL dark triad shit in order to make her submit hard

fr fr we need to address the problem, we need to be covertly dominant but can’t slip a single time. Redpill teachings need to be upgraded to 2024 with REAL dark triad shit in order to make her submit hard
You should've tried that on new years night lol. Now normcucks are gonna be focusing on "productivity" and other shit for a few weeks jfl

Depends.
There is a subtle border here.
Like I said women will often put shit test on your path, they'll contradict you for no logical reason.
Here you have to stand your ground and don't fall for the shit tests, no saying sorry when its unnecessary
On the other hand being too dominant for too long will make her feel oppressed
It's just a game of balance, are you passing a shit test or being oppressive for no reason which appears weak (for instance excessive jealousy, you have to tell her not to act like a slut but at the same time you must not appear threatened by the presence of other males and try too hard to forbid her from any interaction with someone else, or even try to undermine every male around)
Of course some women will put you through more tests than other

• +1
Basically 9 is all you need to know to have a good relationship. Your main job is to lay good pipe. Anything else is bonus.

Based and hamzapilled

• JFL
Good thread, and yes, sex is the most important. When reincarnating, you can cheap out on your looks ,on your height, but maximize your dick and iq

• JFL
Some of you degenerates will successfully get with women.
Struggle doesn't stop after successfully looksmaxxing.
Here are some lessons I've learned from personal experience.

1. They lie to avoid appearing aggressive
Women will try to appear as nice and non aggressive as possible. For instance they'll pretend not to dislike this particular person but will carry on talking shit about them in a soft manner: "I have nothing against her but..."​
An aggressive women isn't attractive to most male who desire kind women​
Note that often time their attacks are aiming to other women in their/your circle​

2. They try to turn you into women
Never trust a women when she answers on her preferences about a male.​
A lot of women will pretend to like men with certain traits like being more sensible, crying, or any effeminate trait​
Be assured that if you follow their advice you will inevitably get mogged by any other male you encounter and you'll get dumped or cucked.​
A guy I went to school with got in a relationship, the girl turned him into a literal fag, brainwashing him with woke bs​
Then she dumped him and went with a dude that was the total opposite​
This is the new "Nice guy finish last" : "Woke wimps finish last"​
They are being sincere when answering that they want to get a man who cries. But in reality they shiver with disgust or they see you as a weak child when you do.​

3. They don't want you to complain
On the same path as the previous point, women will constantly tell you to communicate them your worries, struggles or anything of this kind.​
Again they are being sincere, but when you do so you appear to be emotionally unstable, weak and like you don't have control over your life.​

4. They always worry about making the right choice
Women will constantly reevaluate their decision to be with you.​
Is he good enough ?​
What about Brad he is a barman he must have a thrilling life, should I sleep with him"​
Women are initiating something like 80% of breakups, because they always aim higher​

5. They'll always have a few other options hanging around
They'll surround themselves with orbiters and tell you they are just friends, he's just a colleague​
It happened to me personally, I was ranking people from our friend group with an ex and she told me that this particular guy was the ugliest of them all and she would never touch him.​
Guess who became her bf a few years after we broke up ? (He had a glow up in between tbh)​
Keep in mind that friendship between a male and a female is almost always impossible except if one of them is ugly or gay asf.​

6. It's never their fault
It's not her who came after you but you who came after her​
She did something wrong ? She'll try to turn things around and blame you​
Most guys end up having to ask for forgiveness after their gf started getting mad at them because the dude asked her for something (like not acting like a slut)​
In her mind she's never wrong​

7. They are sick of apologizing and thinking about others
This is a great one, the modern women mind is wired to think she is giving everything to others and doesn't take care of herself​
Even the most selfish woman will think that.​
They'll need a little "time for themselves", "I need to think about myself for once !"​

8. They live in another reality
No need to remind you that, the blackpill already did.​
They truly feel like they have a lot of problems in their lives and that the world is not fair for women because they have exactly 0 idead about how hard it is to be a man.​
They really feel oppressed​

9. Sex is of utmost importance
To be fair looks, status, money are good to attract a women but only being a good lover will make her stay without cheating or being an awful human being to hang around​
Fuck her good or get prepared for misery​

10. They know you are emotionally dependent on them
You've been weakened by years of rejection and being alone, the dating market is so awful for men that they cling to any women who accept them​
This make you the dominated person in a relation​
Be aware of that, most men aren't stable enough to not let a women take to much importance in their lives​
11. They want you to control the situation
Basically women will put you under a lot of shit test, contest a lot of thing. But in the end they want you to be a proactive person that bring them into your frame.​
Be a busy man before going into a relationship, then she'll have a whole world to discover and be a part of. If you let them set the frame they'll immediatly try to get out of it out of boredom.​
They want to be entertained, that's why being funny is a seductive trait​
These are basic advice but since a lot of you never had a relationship I think you should be aware of those things​
Most of you won't read it anyway since you have the attention span of a clam or will never get a women irl​
TL;DR: Read the fucking post​
IMG 3047

• JFL
I don’t take anything a woman says seriously not even my mother. Only listen to men. Women are a retarded species

Important lessons on women: Fuck women

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Subchads take notes

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
  • JFL