*IMPORTANT* question about AIs

D

Duidee

Iron
Do aromatase inhibitors keep growth plates open as long as you are on them? How long can they extend your growth period? I started at 15.9 years old, and if I continue every day until 20 will I still be growing? Keeping my estradiol in 12-15 pg/ml range.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Do aromatase inhibitors keep growth plates open as long as you are on them? How long can they extend your growth period? I started at 15.9 years old, and if I continue every day until 20 will I still be growing? Keeping my estradiol in 12-15 pg/ml range.
yes there is a video from leo and longevity look up Leo and longevity height he will show u how to grow forever or smthn like that

• +1
Reactions: Lux
idk much about aromasin but @FreakkForLife is crazy intelligent on this topic so might want to hit him with a pm

yes there is a video from leo and longevity look up Leo and longevity height he will show u how to grow forever or smthn like that

Found it, godly video thanks for the referral.