IMPORTANT Question about Alfaro (High IQ)

NewJawSzn

NewJawSzn

Terajaw or eternal testicular torture
Alfaro does a “V” cut around the anterior nasal spine in basically all his Lefort 1s. Is this always ideal? Should the anterior nasal spine ever be advanced? My surgeon allows a heavy amount of patient input so I get to decide whether or not it should be advanced in my case. I have a flat occlusal plane so I can’t get CCW to prevent chimp lip

This is what I’m talking about:
D5748C10 51A6 436B BCEC 424B153FB2F4

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fuckedupmanlet, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
@Acromegaly_Chad @PapiMew @Zenturio

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, NewJawSzn and Deleted member 2729
Its called a subspinal lefort, he does both, i think when the nose is already prominent he avoids moving it but this is just speculation.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, NewJawSzn and Deleted member 2729
Its called a subspinal lefort, he does both, i think when the nose is already prominent he avoids moving it but this is just speculation.
Is a sub spinal lefort ideal for someone who can’t get CCW (due to already flat occlusal plane) and wants to avoid chimp lip/unaesthetic nasal base?

Is a sub spinal lefort ideal for someone who can’t get CCW (due to already flat occlusal plane) and wants to avoid chimp lip/unaesthetic nasal base?
Idk amigo, i doubt the answer is yes or no simply off an occlusal plane

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Idk amigo, i doubt the answer is yes or no simply off an occlusal plane
What other landmarks are important in deciding whether this is the right thing to do? Ngl alfaro does a subspinal cut in most cases so I might just mf do that regardless lol

Alfaro does a “V” cut around the anterior nasal spine in basically all his Lefort 1s. Is this always ideal? Should the anterior nasal spine ever be advanced? My surgeon allows a heavy amount of patient input so I get to decide whether or not it should be advanced in my case. I have a flat occlusal plane so I can’t get CCW to prevent chimp lip

This is what I’m talking about:
View attachment 1740827
Legit just wrote my planner that I want to talk.

My nose is very projected and that actual issue. If I got normal lefort I would look the same but just more forward.

I don’t want my nose and more forward. I’m getting ccw I will tell him that.

What other landmarks are important in deciding whether this is the right thing to do? Ngl alfaro does a subspinal cut in most cases so I might just mf do that regardless lol
I have no clue but also ive seen him do a subspinal and the nose still changes (im guessing it changes less or something tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827