[IMPORTANT] @realgonzalo has made an account.

Incels will go to any lengths to get Chads in this community so they can be associated with them

Very non NT reaching out to chad and luring him in to an obscure forum filled with pakis and all sorts of creatures.

Very sad for the chad this will be a blemish on his easy mode nt movie like life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 16369, Gengar and 1 other person
@Chinacurry @HarrierDuBois @bwrauycnee

Incels will go to any lengths to get Chads in this community so they can be associated with them

Very non NT reaching out to chad and luring him in to an obscure forum filled with pakis and all sorts of creatures.

Very sad for the chad this will be a blemish on his easy mode nt movie like life.
@cloUder thoughts?

@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
@Amnesia new forum Chad

@TRUE_CEL @MaxillaMaxing @Hades @the BULL @noodlelover @itorroella9 @Stopping@Nothing19 @fogdart @EverythingMattersCel @chaddyboi66 @Lawton88 @astatine @Biiyo03 @Marsiere214 @Chadeep @eduardkoopman @EdouardManlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Gengar and chaddyboi66
Welcome @realgonzalo we've been earnestly waiting for a new Chad's cock to suck on this forum. I hope your cock length is not below 7 inches lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16369, Hades and 1 other person
Welcome @realgonzalo we've been earnestly waiting for a new Chad's cock to suck on this forum. I hope your cock length is not below 7 inches lol
Do you think it's legit or an alt/LARP?

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Do you think it's legit or an alt/LARP?
Larp he looks too NT to be on this site. Let him send a video saying looksmax is the best lol

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Larp he looks too NT to be on this site. Let him send a video saying looksmax is the best lol
Screenshot 20221219 152452

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Xangsane

• +1
You told me in PM’s that you knew him a while ago. How much of what you said about @realgonzalo was made up? What were the real parts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@FemaleGazeMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
@VenomGT3

• +1
Reactions: VenomGT3
Hello, Gonzalo. It’s very nice to have you here. I don’t browse or post very much but when I do, I hope to see your posts!

• +1
HE ROPED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hello, Gonzalo. It’s very nice to have you here. I don’t browse or post very much but when I do, I hope to see your posts!
HE roped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Users who are viewing this thread

Back