Important to note is to squat with flat feet. If you can't you should train for it.

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
To master proper body posture starts from the bottom up. Your feet should be stable and balance your body in a proper manner. For people who can't squat properly it's most likely the case that their posture suffers from it. There is a shortage of muscle in your feet muscle or calf muscles. This sortage has significant effect on you. With daily excercise can you train your muscles and increase your proper stance.

In ideal case you should be able to squat with flat feet. If you can't these excersizes are for you. It's not time consuming and you'll note the progress in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Hey dont talk to me, zeke714 and 1 other person
Wasting this on a bunch of faggot maxing tools trying to impress jbs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10913 and volcelfatcel
bro i used to be super cute femboy, but i did squats and loss ass fat!! wtf my ass is so small compared to then, i looked so cute :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3828, thereallegend and 2 others
A friend of mine spent a year training to join the Special Forces, dude is a beast and could run 5 miles in under 40 mins. When he went for his medical they kicked him out for having flat feet JFL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10913
bro i used to be super cute femboy, but i did squats and loss ass fat!! wtf my ass is so small compared to then, i looked so cute :feelswhy:
man who cares, keep it to yourself. The point is not to do squats for training, it's done so you can have your feet flat on the ground and increase calf muscles.

man who cares, keep it to yourself. The point is not to do squats for training, it's done so you can have your feet flat on the ground and increase calf muscles.
turk orlam

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
A friend of mine spent a year training to join the Special Forces, dude is a beast and could run 5 miles in under 40 mins. When he went for his medical they kicked him out for having flat feet JFL.
brutal just a year to waste. Fat feet is entirely from bone, other then having a specific type of shoe bottom idk what can be done about it tbh

brutal just a year to waste. Fat feet is entirely from bone, other then having a specific type of shoe bottom idk what can be done about it tbh
5 miles in 40 minutes is average lmao

5 miles in 40 minutes is average lmao
No its not, the average 5-mile time is 50 minutes.

Try running that with any sort of muscle mass and see how you get on.

No its not, the average 5-mile time is 50 minutes.

Try running that with any sort of muscle mass and see how you get on.
lol i ran 10km 60 minutes, from my convertion 5miles is 8km, bruv i was like 16 and lowkey fatso and ate candy during training

I don't even train legs jfl

what's with this flat feet thing? seems like a good thing if anything

what's with this flat feet thing? seems like a good thing if anything
it's a root cause for many back problems and wrong posture

having an bottom appliance gives someone with flat feet better balance

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
lol i ran 10km 60 minutes, from my convertion 5miles is 8km, bruv i was like 16 and lowkey fatso and ate candy during training

You're blessed when it comes to running, God had to balance out your Inceldom somehow.

You're blessed when it comes to running, God had to balance out your Inceldom somehow.
like litteraly everyone can run 10km 1 hour u tripping bruh? anyways i think if i stopped being so sugar gay and eating so much unhealthy i could do 10k 40minutes