impossible to get laid with OLD as an ETHNIC. HOW DO WE COPE.

Most Punjabi women are actually Islamic.
I have to admit Sikh Punjabi women fog the hell outta Islamic Punjabi women. I had a young woman in my class whom I mistook for being a Latina but she was a Sikh Punjabi. I discovered when I heard her name. It's like thinking some guy is Arab but then he says "Hello class, my name is Pajeet." You don't need any more evidence of it. She was cute and thicc. Then she moved to England. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, rand anon and Deleted member 23218
Most Punjabi women are actually Islamic. Also if you are considering to become a revert, I'd say forget about slaying and just go for a marriage. It is the best way to do things from an Islamic perspective. I assume you're a KHHV since you cope with OLD?
If @rand anon ends up converting becausae i encourged him so he can arrange marriage maxx, do i get good deed points?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Vain786
I have to admit Sikh Punjabi women fog the hell outta Islamic Punjabi women. I had a young woman in my class whom I mistook for being a Latina but she was a Sikh Punjabi. I discovered when I heard her name. It's like thinking some guy is Arab but then he says "Hello class, my name is Pajeet." You don't need any more evidence of it. She was cute and thicc. Then she moved to England. :feelsrope:
you know wat she did there..... (bwc)

@Vain786 are you muslim? Whats ur ethnicity

@Vain786 are you muslim? Whats ur ethnicity
I am Muslim paki

What are you? Idk what u look like u joined after I stopped lurking .org for a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I am Muslim paki

What are you? Idk what u look like u joined after I stopped lurking .org for a bit
Im muslim Paki/punjabi

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Most Punjabi women are actually Islamic. Also if you are considering to become a revert, I'd say forget about slaying and just go for a marriage. It is the best way to do things from an Islamic perspective. I assume you're a KHHV since you cope with OLD?
Yeah I’m khhv. Idk yet, my mom is currently trying to get me matches with her North Indian and sikh friends daughters cause I told her I refuse to marry a south Indian poojeeta kek. But yes if it doesn’t work out I think I might unironically convert. I did a bumble experiment in Lahore and it surprisingly went well

Only top ten 10% men of all races on tinder get laid, you can go on r /tinder or r/hinge and see all the profile pics of average white guys getting 0 matches

• +1
your problem isn't age wtf

your face is just ugly

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
your problem isn't age wtf

your face is just ugly
wtf nigga atleast im low inhib and NT maxxed to post my face. who said anything about age

its CURRY TAX. especially autistic curries

wtf nigga atleast im low inhib and NT maxxed to post my face. who said anything about age

its CURRY TAX. especially autistic curries
ah sry I misread I thought you wrote impossible to get laid as an old ethnic

• JFL
Yeah I’m khhv. Idk yet, my mom is currently trying to get me matches with her North Indian and sikh friends daughters cause I told her I refuse to marry a south Indian poojeeta kek. But yes if it doesn’t work out I think I might unironically convert. I did a bumble experiment in Lahore and it surprisingly went well
Mogs me tbh. Give me the South Indian poojeetas bhai, I actually like South Indians more than North Indians (not always but 9/10 I do)

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Mogs me tbh. Give me the South Indian poojeetas bhai, I actually like South Indians more than North Indians (not always but 9/10 I do)
Why jfl, they’d destroy ur superior Paki coloring

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and forevermirin
Curries are mogging in 2023 irl they have been getting haloed by high trust features which started mogging this year.

Jfl at your delusion, try venting by bonesmashing your upper third or listen to masculine upper third subliminals bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and rand anon
Why jfl, they’d destroy ur superior Paki coloring
Had to read this like twice before I could get it. Didn’t sleep at all today. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
this guy has bones

Vinnie-Hacker-taking-mirror-selfie-in-October-2019.jpg

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

no irl he'd get mogged especially. only OLD he would do better because JBW

heightmogged bonemogged NT mogged life mog. if i frauded as hard as him id be new psl god. Gandy Jr.
Even in that his zygos and jaw look really nice. He is just not as lean as the selfies

• +1