Impossible to have real friends as a subhuman.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
It's simply not possible.
The quality of the people I have befriended in the past has been incredibly low. Their existence added little to nothing to my life.

Honestly looking back, my old friends were parasites: leeching off my success, energy, low-inhib, advice, lifestyle and more.
What did they offer me? next to nothing. I would carry most interactions while having to dodge their negativity and bad attitudes/habits dragging me down.

I need quality friends, but competing for the time and attention of quality people is just as brutal as dating honestly.
Ain't no quality person gonna waste their time and attention on me in my current state.

Brutal.

I will have to live alone. There is no other option.
I am not going to waste energy on inferior people anymore, like I did in the past. I prefer solitude over that now.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, thereallegend, Debetro and 2 others
The quality of the people I have befriended in the past has been incredibly low. Their existence added little to nothing to my life.

Honestly looking back, my old friends were parasites: leeching off my success, energy, low-inhib, advice and more.
What did they offer me? next to nothing. I would carry most interactions while having to dodge their negativity and bad attitudes/habits dragging me down.

I need quality friends, but competing for the time and attention of quality people is just as brutal as dating honestly.
Ain't no quality person gonna waste their time and attention on me in my current state.

Brutal.

I will have to live alone. There is no other option. I am not going to waste energy on inferior people anymore, like I did in the past.
I can be your quality friend

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
But I lowkey hate friends for some reason I don’t feel attached to them

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
But I lowkey hate friends for some reason I don’t feel attached to them
you likely face the same issue as me where your friends are/were subhumans so you don't get attached and don't see the merit in interacting with them, because there isn't any.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

Honestly looking back, my old friends were parasites: leeching off my success, energy, low-inhib, advice, lifestyle and more.

Brutal.

I am not going to waste energy on inferior people anymore, like I did in the past. I prefer solitude over that now.
not true

• +1
you likely face the same issue as me where your friends are/were subhumans so you don't get attached and don't see the merit in interacting with them, because there isn't any.
Semi true I don’t have htn or Chad friends but I don’t really care about their faces because I logically only use them to be seen as very nt

Semi true I don’t have htn or Chad friends but I don’t really care about their faces because I logically only use them to be seen as very nt
attractive friends are better than ugly friends

• +1
Yes and no I would agree if it was a girl friend rather than a boy friend but I wouldn’t get friend more attractive than me

Yes and no I would agree if it was a girl friend rather than a boy friend but I wouldn’t get friend more attractive than me
Attractive friends still better than uglier

• +1
also bad for really short people they always get disrespected and people don't take them seriously

• +1

Brutal.

Youll be less of a subhuman agter my beard guide

• Woah
Your friend group is the abstraction of the archaic hunting group. If you surround yourself with subhumans, you lower your social status because those people would make an incompetent hunting tribe.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and MoggerGaston
Your friend group is the abstraction of the archaic hunting group. If you surround yourself with subhumans, you lower your social status because those people would make an incompetent hunting tribe.
yeah, I don't get why you would want ugly friends.

Attractive friends give you status and social opportunity. Mogging a subhuman friendgroup is pointless.

Brutal.

nigga ur chadlite in ur prime stop LARPING