Improved version: Titmaxxing and Milkmaxxing your gf.

thisend

thisend

Dieting to 8% bodyfat
Titmaxxing:

Supplements you need to buy:

1) Fenugreek
2) Red clover
3) Freeze dried mammary capsules. 100% mammary capsules, absolutely no ovary content in those capsules or you'll fuck up your gf's menstrual cycle and she will be miserable.

Also get some raw milk.

Additionally remove all endocrine disruptors like deodorants containing aluminum and the like from your gf's diet and self care products.
This improves her hormonal health. You should do the same for yourself.

The daily protocol:

Every day at about the same time your gf takes 4 capsules of freeze dried mammary, 2 capsules of fenugreek and 2 capsules of red clover with a glas of raw milk, all on an empty stomach to optimise absorption.
1 hour later you massage her breasts for 20 minutes. Gently massage the tissue from the top to the nipple and from the bottom to the nipple. Massage both breasts equally. Hit the breasts from every angle as you would with your own muscles, but gently.

This alone will make her breasts grow with visible results after about 3 weeks. Up to that point your gf might feel some itchiness or breast fullness, these are signs the protocol works. If she feels pain you are doing it wrong.

To add some support for the new tissue your gf does some light chest exercises like 10 push-ups per night 3 times per week. This helps with breast perkiness and upper breast fullness, because you want her to have bigger tits but no sagging tits.

Do this protocol for atleast 3 months. The expected size gain varies between 1.5 to 3 cups depending on genetics, starting size, length of practicing the protocol and most importantly as with all softmaxxes CONSISTENCY IS KEY. So do the protocol consistently every day for multiple months and you will see changes.

If you notice no more gains for multiple weeks your gf is now titmaxxed and you should stop the protocol.
To stop the protocol you should cut the dosages of the supplements in half but continue to massage her tits for 1 month.
If you stop the protocol abruptly your gf might lose one third of her gains. Gradual reduction restricts the loss of gains to about 10%.

The gradual reduction does not apply to the chest exercises. She should continue doing push-ups 3x per week after the end of the protocol.

Adverse reactions / complications:

If your gf shows any signs of an adverse reaction like an alergic reaction or nausea, try to find out the cause and restrict the protocol to the supplements that she can take without side effects. Adverse reactions are most likely to occur with the herbs, the most effective parts of the stack are the mammary, raw milk and massages anyway.

This protocol works better if she's in her teens or 20s.

Remember: CONSISTENCY IS KEY

If she is flat chested she might already be self-conscious about it. Just talk to her honestly and tell her you heard about natural breast health improvement and ask if she thinks it sounds cool. Promise that if she does it you'll help her out with it.
If she is already stacked her breasts could become huge. Think c cup to e cup for example.

Milkmaxxing:

Tier 1: "Massages plus suckling. 30 Minute massage per boob, per day, coupled with 30 min of suction. If a woman can't suck her own tit, she can use a breast pump. This stimulates tissue growth, and eventually induces lactation." The durations seem excessive to me, method is on point tho.
Tier 2: Fenugreek, you already know it from the titmaxxing section. You know how xenoestrogens fuck up men? This is the same basic idea, but in reverse. Large doses of fenugreek make women irritable, lazy, horny, sweaty, and smell like waffles. But, it will induce lactation, and alongside it, breast growth.
Tier 3: I leave this out from the source. You can check the imgurs below. This method can have heavy side effects like thrombosis, so you should not try this.
Your gf could actually die from method 3.

Bonus from anon:
"Also, to add to what this anon said, wetnurses were typically women who had given birth and intentionally maintained lactation to nurse other babies. A woman will produce milk as long as she is full or empty. Production slows and stops when she is only partially full, in response to the child weaning. So, this means that while a woman can induce lactation, she can also maintain it. Menopause converts breast tissue to fat, but a woman can keep lactating through menopause and maintain her breast tissue."

So if you are an oldcel with a woman in your life, make her lactate so she can keep her breasts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, LooxmaxxingM, rooman and 31 others
saving this for when i become chad enough to make a woman do this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, rooman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 15 others
Why do you have an among us profile picture?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Can girls with flat chest gain tits?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thisend
Can girls with flat chest gain tits?
Anon reported A cup to C cup in 6 months. Depends on what you mean by flat really. Just try it on her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Chadeep
Anon reported A cup to C cup in 6 months. Depends on what you mean by flat really. Just try it on her.
4f182098 8945 4688 a89d 5e8b1f1a6142 m

Like this

• +1
We need to get a forum Chad to try this and take before and aftera

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and thisend
low inhib if u actually suggest this to ur gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Lihito
If you believe that tits can grow doing this shit, your IQ is baboon tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
If you believe that tits can grow doing this shit, your IQ is baboon tier
If you can grow your duck I think there's a way to grow tits. Birth control grows girls tits and ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BrickTop
STEP 1: Get a girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, chaddyboi66, Bitch and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slavic Subhuman, Deleted member 10524, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Finna get me some cute gf and make her milkmaxx so I can suck her titties

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Lihito and thisend
Implying anyone here can get a girlfriend
christian bale laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, TITUS, Lihito and 5 others
Is this thread botb worthy?

based as fuck

imagine not squeezing in a nursing session with your gf before bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and thisend
I was planning on getting my future wife lactating forever once she gave birth, so i could have fresh milk to mix into my post workout protein shake.
But this thread speeds it all up. BOTB.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 17429 and thisend
I was planning on getting my future wife lactating forever once she gave birth, so i could have fresh milk to mix into my post workout protein shake.
But this thread speeds it all up. BOTB.
Patrician taste. I'll definitely titmaxx and milkmaxx my gf should I ever get one. Additionally I will massmaxx her with high dose creatine laced protein shakes and make her work out her legs and ass in my home gym. Maybe add some Anavar to speed up her gains.

Imagine a plump yet fit (not fat) girl with thicc legs and big milky tits. I would just impregnate a girl like that tbh, there is no way I could pull out.

Do you know what I need to do to get this thread to BOTB?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and TITUS
Patrician taste. I'll definitely titmaxx and milkmaxx my gf should I ever get one. Additionally I will massmaxx her with high dose creatine laced protein shakes and make her work out her legs and ass in my home gym. Maybe add some Anavar to speed up her gains.

Imagine a plump yet fit (not fat) girl with thicc legs and big milky tits. I would just impregnate a girl like that tbh, there is no way I could pull out.

Don't know, mods are gay, you can ask them though.
Here are more resources:

• +1

That’s exactly what my aunts boyfriend did to her (idk if he did the titmaxxing though, I’ll probably tell him about it next time I see him)
I think he went too far tho cause she’s 200 lbs now but still she could lose weight easily.

• JFL
That’s exactly what my aunts boyfriend did to her (idk if he did the titmaxxing though, I’ll probably tell him about it next time I see him)
I think he went too far tho cause she’s 200 lbs now but still she could lose weight easily.
200 lbs is about my current weight jfl. How tall is your aunt:lul:? Her BMI got to be high.

• +1
200 lbs is about my current weight jfl. How tall is your aunt:lul:? Her BMI got to be high.
She’s around 5’0 tall man
I just guess her weight

• +1
He actually did the roids too dude. She told me once “my boyfriend used steroids, but he didn’t inject, he used this cream. He used to hug me after putting on the cream and it would get on me and I felt it’s effects” bro was probably doing that so her ass grew bigger Jfl.

so yea you could also put some in her skincare routine secretly if she doesn’t want to use it.

But be warned because my aunt told me that the roids made her grow hair in “the wrong places”

• +1
She’s around 5’0 tall man
I just guess her weight
The guy is based anyway for massmaxing his gf. Reminds me to not overdo it. There is some risk my girl could become fat in the process, I'll have to keep an eye on her fitness. Plump and thicc end where excess belly fat starts.

• +1
He actually did the roids too dude. She told me once “my boyfriend used steroids, but he didn’t inject, he used this cream. He used to hug me after putting on the cream and it would get on me and I felt it’s effects” bro was probably doing that so her ass grew bigger Jfl.

so yea you could also put some in her skincare routine secretly if she doesn’t want to use it.

But be warned because my aunt told me that the roids made her grow hair in “the wrong places”
Absolute legend. Anavar is considered safe for women with minimal androgenising effects. Some women report slight clit growth after an Anavar cycle. A bigger clit just makes them more sensitive so I would not mind. But some women report having a deeper voice after anavar; I would not like my gf to get a deeper voice. Both changes are permanent. I'll have to think about giving my gf anavar. The faster gains would be nice but a deeper voice would be a more significant loss.

• +1
Absolute legend. Anavar is considered safe for women with minimal androgenising effects. Some women report slight clit growth after an Anavar cycle. A bigger clit just makes them more sensitive so I would not mind. But some women report having a deeper voice after anavar; I would not like my gf to get a deeper voice. Both changes are permanent. I'll have to think about giving my gf anavar. The faster gains would be nice but a deeper voice would be a more significant loss.
My aunt has a normal voice at least
Just keep very close watch to make sure

• +1
Also getting a shorter gf would be ideal for not only mass maxxing but titmaxxing too

10 lbs of ass and thigh muscle, or 2 extra cup sizes, on a 5’0 woman, looks way more different than that same change on a tall women.

so I mean you could get a skinny short gf and turn her into Christina Hendricks hypothetically if she was short enough

Usually tall women have the same problem as tall men when it comes to physique, it’s hard to fill out that big frame without gaining a lot of fat.

• +1
Is this shit legit ?
I can make my gf take this, but i need to be sure it works.

Me and my current gf are down to do this if anyone still cares.

Khazar milkers :p