Improved Your Looks Since Joining?

Steps Taken to Improve Looks?

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Seems like there are a lot of users that simply use the site as social media rather than for its actual purpose. Just look at Offtopic, its filled with jesters chasing insole status cus they cant get it on an NT social media platform due to looks. Although, its good because it supports freedom of speech, without having to worry about lefties or npc mobs ruining ur life.

Greycels are bullied and that section just posts the same shit over and over. Girls they'll never fuck, shit that doesnt matter(wrist size, having scars) or wasted space(ur post to rep bad:soy:, 0, OP is a fag, frozen gifs of AVI). Supposed to be supporting not pulling each other down:love:

So, what have you done to looksmax?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, hennypapi, terrorblade and 4 others
now that i have the knowledge looksmaxxing has pretty much become automatic for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, terrorblade, Lars and 3 others
Is using PED's considered hardmaxxing?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6403
Just look at Offtopic, its filled with jesters chasing insole status cus they cant get it on an NT social media platform due to looks.
Imagine thinking you can say any of that stuff on social media without getting banned.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, hennypapi, terrorblade and 2 others
shit that doesnt matter(wrist size, having scars)
Wrist size 100% matters. I'm 6'7" with 6.5 inch wrists after gymmaxxing. I look like slenderman.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, terrorblade, Kevin Costner and 3 others
So far only softmaxes like Accutane for 2 years, braces for over 3 years now, maxillary expander and face mask to fix cross bite and narrow jaw, tooth extraction to fix horrible breath. I still look like shit, probably even worse than 3 years ago actually. I am more incongruent now because I still look like an underdeveloped boy but I'm not 16 anymore, I'm fucking 21 now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Kevin Costner and 1 other person
Is using PED's considered hardmaxxing?
Ur messing with the hormones and internal workings of ur body so yes, most definitely. Literally turning ur body into a Chemistry experiment just for pussy, hypergamy cucked all avg men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero and Kevin Costner
Ur messing with the hormones and internal workings of ur body so yes, most definitely. Literally turning ur body into a Chemistry experiment just for pussy, hypergamy cucked all avg men.
I'd still consider it softmaxxing tbh, I don't consider anything other than going under the knife a hardmaxx.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing and ShowerMaxxing
I'd still consider it softmaxxing tbh, I don't consider anything other than going under the knife a hardmaxx.
But it's literally exogenous hormones that will change muscle growth,skin,bones and overall outward appearance. I consider it hardmax because the changes can be so drastic and it will permanently fuck ur t levels if u stop using.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kevin Costner and pizza
@Curious0 u good bro:what:

Wrist size 100% matters. I'm 6'7" with 6.5 inch wrists after gymmaxxing. I look like slenderman.
Wrist size is nothing more than an indicator of your frame size, and frame size matters. Literally not a single person but yourself is looking at your wrists specifically

And even then, wrist size isn’t the most accurate predictor of frame size, it’s frequently wrong, elbow breadth is better

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Ur 6'7 tho, just run RTT and ur automatically masc Chad.

So far only softmaxes like Accutane for 2 years, braces for over 3 years now, maxillary expander and face mask to fix cross bite and narrow jaw, tooth extraction to fix horrible breath. I still look like shit, probably even worse than 3 years ago actually. I am more incongruent now because I still look like an underdeveloped boy but I'm not 16 anymore, I'm fucking 21 now.
How fix narrow jaw with braces???

I went from 2/10 to a comfortable 2.1/10

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, terrorblade, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kevin Costner, potentialhabit1 and 2 others
Wrist size is nothing more than an indicator of your frame size, and frame size matters. Literally not a single person but yourself is looking at your wrists specifically

And even then, wrist size isn’t the most accurate predictor of frame size, it’s frequently wrong, elbow breadth is better
@loox says wrist size is cope, so its cope

True. I have 22 inch bideltoid so decent frame. My forearms and wrists ruin my entire physique. I never measured them until I saw pictures of myself in a T shirt.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ShowerMaxxing
True. I have 22 inch bideltoid so decent frame. My forearms and wrists ruin my entire physique. I never measured them until I saw pictures of myself in a T shirt.
Forearms maybe, but wrists definitely aren’t affectinrg your physique in any way to anyone but yourself

• JFL
Reactions: CertBroly
Ur 6'7 tho, just run RTT and ur automatically masc Chad.
"Just RTT bro ur 6'7"":

Capture2 2

• Hmm...
I don’t know who that is but I also just basically said wrist size is cope
User that ascended with RTT strategy. Still doesnt have massive wrists, but slays regardless.

How fix narrow jaw with braces???
if you're talking about a visually broader lower jaw from the outside view, it's impossible. Upper jaw can be made a few mm wider by using a palate extender which I did. it's still narrow af obviously, just a little less bad

Forearms maybe, but wrists definitely aren’t affectinrg your physique in any way to anyone but yourself
Forearms are usually proportional to wrist size.

Forearms are usually proportional to wrist size.
If they’re muscular you’re fine
Only thing that matters is your shoulder width and the shape of your torso, you have a v taper with wide shoulders and you can have grandma wrists and be fine, NOBODY looks at your wrists but yourself

• +1
Only thing that matters is your shoulder width and the shape of your torso, you have a v taper with wide shoulders and you can have grandma wrists and be fine, NOBODY looks at your wrists but yourself
People have pointed out my forearms and said they look very disproportional. These are normies who pointed it out so girls are disgusted by it.

• So Sad
Ok then rot. Its proven to be a super effective method, was even a tinder experiment with a 2.5/10 horsefaced guy with chadbody that got several matches and another that looks like CallmeCarson with body who has hot ltr. If ur face looks like this guy ur not fucked.

I remember sitting in class and the female that sat next to me wanted to see my forearm because we were talking about arm wrestling. I rolled up the sleeve of my pullover and she said "What the fuck, why is your arm so tiny? You need to eat some meat".
6 inch wrists will definitely be noticeable to anyone, it just looks off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
what? tooth health is mainly genetic, I suffer from bad breath since childhood and I don't give a fuck about the taboo anymore.
The only way a tooth is going to cause bad breath is if its fucking rotting, taking out healthy teeth randomly for bad breath is the stupidest shit if thats what you actually mean.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I remember sitting in class and the female that sat next to me wanted to see my forearm because we were talking about arm wrestling. I rolled up the sleeve of my pullover and she said "What the fuck, why is your arm so tiny? You need to eat some meat".
100% agree. There's a certain level of subhuman bone development that even normies notice.

Is heightmaxxing (HGH etc) hardmaxing
it falls under softmaxxing imo with peds both of them are ultimately supplements

Depends how disproportionate in regard to height and overall size. I have 6.8 inch wrist at 5'6 and they look fine

The only way a tooth is going to cause bad breath is if its fucking rotting, taking out healthy teeth randomly for bad breath is the stupidest shit if thats what you actually mean.
Bruh, of course that's not what I meant. It was a tooth that was rotting underneath. It started with a cavities. Later I had a root treatment but the bad smell and taste never went away. There was still cavities underneath spreading to the jaw bone, it can spread to other tissue and even enter blood and cause death due to sepsis, tooth health needs to be taken with caution. It eventually split in half and I got a gum infection. I got it pulled out and my wisdom tooth was transplanted in the empty spot, I took antibiotics and I can't believe it. No more smell so far. No more bad taste. No more coated tongue. Feels surreal, I hope it will last.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and ShowerMaxxing
People have pointed out my forearms and said they look very disproportional. These are normies who pointed it out so girls are disgusted by it.
Okay maybe if they’re RIDICULOUSLY small it might become a failo, not a serious failo obviously, nothing close to being over tier. If you’re lean with at least an average frame (shoulder width) then your body is a halo for women. Those stories sound like larp though ngl, can’t imagine anyone who isn’t massively autistic bringing up shit like forearm size in normal conversation.

chad with auschwitz body slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and ShowerMaxxing
100% agree. There's a certain level of subhuman bone development that even normies notice.
I always say this. It's a common misconception that people on here think they're enlightened. They need to understand that normies have a brain, are most likely even smarter than us. They are blackpilled and realistic to an extent. Literally every man consciously notices if another man has a shitty frame, it's a necessary analysis for survival to identify whether the person is a threat to life.
Nobody takes small guys seriously, nobody ever takes me seriously.

• +1
Okay maybe if they’re RIDICULOUSLY small it might become a failo, not a serious failo obviously, nothing close to being over tier. If you’re lean with at least an average frame (shoulder width) then your body is a halo for women. Those stories sound like larp though ngl, can’t imagine anyone who isn’t massively autistic bringing up shit like forearm size in normal conversation.

chad with auschwitz body slays
Read again. She challenged me to arm wrestling, why would I bring up my own flaws.
"Curious, let's arm wrestle, I bet I'm stronger than you!" *shows me her muscular forearms*
"Curious, show me your arms, you're always wearing black hoodies"
me: *pulls up sleeve*....
:feelswah:

Was she still into me? For some weird reason yeah.
Would she ever feel protected by me and see me as a father for her future children? Definitely no.

Is MSE considered hardmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Read again. She challenged me to arm wrestling, why would I bring up my own flaws.
"Curious, let's arm wrestle, I bet I'm stronger than you!" *shows me her muscular forearms*
"Curious, show me your arms, you're always wearing black hoodies"
me: *pulls up sleeve*....
:feelswah:

Was she still into me? For some weird reason yeah.
Would she ever feel protected by me and see me as a father for her future children? Definitely no.
Was more talking about the other story not yours, but even yours is weird (sounds like a musclegirl fetish story ngl bro)

Also if the only small part of you is your forearms then you’re fine, if you have a big frame (and you didn’t lose the arm wrestle jfl) she obviously will view you as a protector, subconsciously of course, girls don’t consciously think about that jfl

Also people don’t care about forearm/wrist size =/= people don’t care about frame size
Frame is important, wrist size is not important aside from being (SOMETIMES) an indicator of frame size

welcome to mentalmasturbation.org

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, terrorblade and ShowerMaxxing
Doesnt accutane cause balding bro? Be careful ur summoning the reaper

Last edited:
Ur frame and height is like top 0.1%. Cant be wrists holding u back jfl, has to be face what is ur PSL? Even with a 2PSL face with those height and frame halos could still slay 4psl+ girls.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i was wondering the same, im 17 ad im gonna use test tren
Gym natty for a yr first tbh and see how u feel about physique after that.

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly
i was wondering the same, im 17 ad im gonna use test tren
Don't even start taking shit that will fuck with your hormones until 21-23 tbh, you should at most be taking MK-677, Turkesterone, Creatine, and Caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Ur frame and height is like top 0.1%. Cant be wrists holding u back jfl, has to be face what is ur PSL? Even with a 2PSL face with those height and frame halos could still slay 4psl+ girls.
3.5 PSL face. It's my wrists and social skills that are holding me back.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ShowerMaxxing
I second this, you’d be a fool to think anyone cares about your wrist bro. It’s something only perpetuated on this forum

• +1
Reactions: loksr