Chadlite in after (y):feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, coolguy1, germanlooks and 1 other person
filipino fisherman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
@Gaia262 i think he would benefit very much from zygo implant for width
Do off shelf implants for width exist ? (except custom ones)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 14478
You look pretty good in the after but your ratios really bring the potential down. Features are decent but fwhr and midface are way too low altho this pic seems distorted so they're probably not as bad irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14478
You look pretty good in the after but your ratios really bring the potential down. Features are decent but fwhr and midface are way too low altho this pic seems distorted so they're probably not as bad irl
Wdym I could become a Chad if I didn`t have a peanut skull :feelswhy:
Yh this pic is distorted af I agree
Whats my FWHR btw?

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Wdym I could become a Chad if I didn`t have a peanut skull :feelswhy:
Yh this pic is distorted af I agree
Whats my FWHR btw?
Yeah probably tbh, at least chadlite
In the after it's 1.66, but probably closer to about 1.72 after accounting for lens distortion. Still on the low side
Fwhr measurement

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Pumanator and Deleted member 14478
Yeah probably tbh, at least chadlite
In the after it's 1.66, but probably closer to about 1.72 after accounting for lens distortion. Still on the low side
View attachment 1315965
Mirin how I look whiter on the morph simply by destroying my potato nose tbh
If I'm not mistaken Jon K Gandy and even Chico have less than ideal FWHR
I have a Giga narrow palate tho, I'm fixing that rn

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14478
What causes my shitty narrow face? I had a normal wide face till like 12 or 13 jfl

• +1
Mirin how I look whiter on the morph simply by destroying my potato nose tbh
If I'm not mistaken Jon K Gandy and even Chico have less than ideal FWHR
I have a Giga narrow palate tho, I'm fixing that rn
Chico's fwhr seems to be between 1.8 and 1.85 which is pretty decent, same with Gandy. Jon K might be slightly under 1.8 (which isn't over tier) but he has a massive jaw and insane cheekbones so his face still looks robust

thats not chadlite bro jfl
I meant he'd have potential to be one if his ratios were good and he got some procedures

What causes my shitty narrow face? I had a normal wide face till like 12 or 13 jfl
My guess is low T during puberty, poor tongue posture that led to downward growth and slightly longer nose which ruins ur midface ratio and makes the face seem even narrower

what program do you use to measure it?
Photoshop but this can even be done in paint

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and LastHopeForNorman
Chico's fwhr seems to be between 1.8 and 1.85 which is pretty decent, same with Gandy. John K might be slightly under 1.8 (which isn't over tier) but he has a massive jaw and insane cheekbones so his face still looks robust

I meant he'd have potential to be one if his ratios were good and he got some procedures

My guess is low T during puberty, poor tongue posture that led to downward growth and slightly longer nose which ruins ur midface ratio and makes the face seem even narrower

Brutal, when you have good features but shit ratios because of unideal development is suifuel
Is there a way to reverse this since I amhave still in puberty? I`m 15 btw

Brutal, when you have good features but shit ratios because of unideal development is suifuel
Is there a way to reverse this since I amhave still in puberty? I`m 15 btw
Firstly get MSE. You're probably too old for mewing to make a noticeable difference but try to at least keep a good tongue posture so it doesnt get worse
Lift weights, get plenty of sun exposure, and improve diet to increase T so hopefully ur features will get more masculine/wider

• +1
Firstly get MSE. You're probably too old for mewing to make a noticeable difference but try to at least keep a good tongue posture so it doesnt get worse
Lift weights, get plenty of sun exposure, and improve diet to increase T so hopefully ur features will get more masculine/wider
Mewing legit improved my eye area tho
Is mouth stretching ( manually) also a good idea tho? I have black tier lips

Mewing legit improved my eye area tho
Is mouth stretching ( manually) also a good idea tho? I have black tier lips
Not too familiar with that so idk, sounds like it might create wrinkles and folds if you overdo it tho

• +1
Chico's fwhr seems to be between 1.8 and 1.85 which is pretty decent, same with Gandy. Jon K might be slightly under 1.8 (which isn't over tier) but he has a massive jaw and insane cheekbones so his face still looks robust

No he doesn't have potential to be chadlite

• So Sad
tbh looks like he's about to get lynched by some brazilian cartel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15278 and Deleted member 14478
Nose wings look somewhat off

• +1
You're not HTN lol

• So Sad
Normie then IG
post a good pic. i skimmed through your post history and you keep posting one extremely frauded & low quality side profile pic which makes u look good. if u want true feedback from people then you need to post an honest front photo because the one in this OP is absolutely shit and the side profile you've been posting all over the site is meaningless since its also low quality and likely frauded (angles, lighting, cheek sucking etc)

• +1