In 2025, where are most men headed?

What about looksmaxxing?
I feel that majority that take a pill stick to the ones that are easier to swallow, and if your NT and see blackpill as many said it's just a hard thing to swallow. For looksmaxxing for instance alot of people that take redpill don't understand the logic behind BP most of the time they are half bluepilled most of the time an only bow to the fact of there pill bc it looks high test an it causes them to find a meaning in a gym or betabuxxed relationships.
Would you say the average guy or the majority of the masses are more interested in self improving and getting rich or improving their face?
I would say self improving, bc a lot of people that are raised correctly that are NT and might have more support then say us incels, have a brain to understand theres better things then caring about face, most of the time with normies they softmax and can't see a spectrum of what we can see with looks theory. It's so much easier to hear self improvement only being money bc it's a wide spread story of what you should do, and most of the time NT masses don't need self improvement just a direction of something there interested in. And for BP it's the complete opposite normies don't wanna hear they are ugly they wanna ignore it an move on with there life to betabuxx or just date a LTR LTN, And unfortunately that's the gift i don't have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Tabula Rasa, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
I’d still rather stick to real women tbh
It would fix hypergamy anyways. I would rather have stacy robot then LTB gf lol. So would many others, and the foids could all go to htn+ harems like they always wanted.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Holy shit just had a massive earthquake wtf

• JFL
It would fix hypergamy anyways. I would rather have stacy robot then LTB gf lol. So would many others, and the foids could all go to htn+ harems like they always wanted.
They will make male versions as well? No way lol everyone is cooked then

What’s even the point if they just turn into actual humans basically?

It’ll just be the return of slavery essentially and prostitution

• +1
Reactions: sinss
They didn’t think it was beneficial for them? How come
cause they are redpilled or just bluepilled and think looks dont play a huge role unless you are disabled

• +1
cause they are redpilled or just bluepilled and think looks dont play a huge role unless you are disabled
I don’t even understand how in this day and age someone can still think like that

But I guess throughout human history people have been in denial about this so for normies it’ll never change

It honestly feels like a superpower knowing this and how much it influences your life as a whole, on a subconscious, biological level

I don’t even understand how in this day and age someone can still think like that

But I guess throughout human history people have been in denial about this so for normies it’ll never change

It honestly feels like a superpower knowing this and how much it influences your life as a whole, on a subconscious, biological level
they will be getting no female attention and think its because of their personality, the way they talk to them or because they arent wearing a good enough perfume 😭

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Schizotypalcel
Idk. All I know is that the gender divide will continue: women will lean towards more left-wing views, and men will lean towards the right.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, thebuffdon690 and Schizotypalcel
they will be getting no female attention and think its because of their personality, the way they talk to them or because they arent wearing a good enough perfume 😭
Very based statement

• Love it
It’s better they believe that, less competition

• +1
Most looksmaxxers aren’t blackpilled though.

They just see it as a trend and something beneficial just like self improvement
maybe they consciously deny it, but we are all blackpilled subconscously

• +1
Idk. All I know is that the gender divide will continue: women will lean towards more left-wing views, and men will lean towards the right.
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
maybe they consciously deny it, but we are all blackpilled subconscously
True. I guess these ideas are about finding the truth , which red pill and blue pill both claim but are mostly incorrect with.

It just seemed with looksmaxxing people finally found the truth as they were just moving on from red pill beliefs, you can see the shift happen so drastically which is rare for a social media “trend”.

But what they really needed was blackpill. I guess wkth channels like wheat waffles that spewed the blackpill a bit but masked it more as an incel movement, wkth the whole nature of his channel as well

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
True. I guess these ideas are about finding the truth , which red pill and blue pill both claim but are mostly incorrect with.

It just seemed with looksmaxxing people finally found the truth as they were just moving on from red pill beliefs, you can see the shift happen so drastically which is rare for a social media “trend”.

But what they really needed was blackpill. I guess wkth channels like wheat waffles that spewed the blackpill a bit but masked it more as an incel movement, wkth the whole nature of his channel as well
im not sure how many people are really becoming blackpilled. most normies know words like mog and maxxing but they still deny the blackpill, hard. when im on dc servers and rate peoples selfies and give advice they become defensive and claim they dont need it

• +1
im not sure how many people are really becoming blackpilled. most normies know words like mog and maxxing but they still deny the blackpill, hard. when im on dc servers and rate peoples selfies and give advice they become defensive and claim they dont need it
A lot more people are blackpilled, but only cuz the population keeps growing, still relatively small compared to other belief systems though

Majority of people are still tied to some other belief, either red pill, liberalism / woke or religion now

• +1
A lot more people are blackpilled, but only cuz the population keeps growing, still relatively small compared to other belief systems though

Majority of people are still tied to some other belief, either red pill, liberalism / woke or religion now
there are also levels of being blackpilked. theres understanding looks matter, then there is the deeper understanding like on this forum, although on this forum all the analysis gets to the point of autism

• +1
In 2022-23 we had the huge surge of red pill / self improvement phase

In 2024 we had looksmaxxing become insanely popular and mainstream

So where does this lead majority of men going into 2025? Are they going to continue to go down the self improvement rabbit hole and become rich and jacked, or join looksmaxxing forums like this and communities to looksmax and become blackpilled?

I’m honestly not sure at all because there are so many figures from both sides who became popular, so it seems like a huge split, with 50% of men going one way and 50% of men going the other.

Red pill / self improvement: Tate and scamza

Blackpill/ looksmaxxing: the psycho kid and wheat waffles etc
We’re heading for the great reset.

• JFL
there are also levels of being blackpilked. theres understanding looks matter, then there is the deeper understanding like on this forum, although on this forum all the analysis gets to the point of autism
Autism is necessary, nature is inherently autistic, because of how in depth you can go

I get what you mean though, I recommend to read my thread of male archetypes if you haven’t already, if ur into that autistic looks theory shit

• +1
Autism is necessary, nature is inherently autistic, because of how in depth you can go

I get what you mean though, I recommend to read my thread of male archetypes if you haven’t already, if ur into that autistic looks theory shit
im not into it. im just generally into improving my looks and stopping this thing called being a failure

• +1
im not into it. im just generally into improving my looks and stopping this thing called being a failure
You have to be autistic to some level though, otherwise you will just end up getting mogged by some genetic elite or someone who is more autistic than you

That’s why imo it’s important to understanding all of this shit on a deeper level

• +1
You have to be autistic to some level though, otherwise you will just end up getting mogged by some genetic elite or someone who is more autistic than you

That’s why imo it’s important to understanding all of this shit on a deeper level
what deeper level? isn't basic concepts of male beauty enough?

what deeper level? isn't basic concepts of male beauty enough?
Depends. Would you say my thread on archetypes is basic looks theory or autistic shit?

I would say the latter but I wanna ask you

• +1
@ryuken @truthhurts @axttt_ @manletmogger @try2beme
trying to improve my self looks wise whilst also focusing on my studies too
my main goals for 2025
want to get off the forum at some point that year too

• +1
trying to improve my self looks wise whilst also focusing on my studies too
my main goals for 2025
want to get off the forum at some point that year too
Nah brother I will miss you

Don’t go

So looksmaxxing basically

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
I feel that majority that take a pill stick to the ones that are easier to swallow, and if your NT and see blackpill as many said it's just a hard thing to swallow. For looksmaxxing for instance alot of people that take redpill don't understand the logic behind BP most of the time they are half bluepilled most of the time an only bow to the fact of there pill bc it looks high test an it causes them to find a meaning in a gym or betabuxxed relationships.

I would say self improving, bc a lot of people that are raised correctly that are NT and might have more support then say us incels, have a brain to understand theres better things then caring about face, most of the time with normies they softmax and can't see a spectrum of what we can see with looks theory. It's so much easier to hear self improvement only being money bc it's a wide spread story of what you should do, and most of the time NT masses don't need self improvement just a direction of something there interested in. And for BP it's the complete opposite normies don't wanna hear they are ugly they wanna ignore it an move on with there life to betabuxx or just date a LTR LTN, And unfortunately that's the gift i don't have.
Yeh the people who won’t deny blackpill are either ugly trucels or very GL people, or people in positions of insane power and money, cuz they would realise at that point that all of that money and clout won’t get them genuine attraction, because it’s not on a biological level for women to want those things. Not in terms of survival but reproduction and happiness.

And yeh I would agree with you with everything else tbh. It’s probably red pill over looksmaxxing. Looksmaxxing was huge for a bit but is now more of a niche thing

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Nah brother I will miss you

Don’t go

So looksmaxxing basically
i will miss you too bro however there is nothing left for me here
a lot of the great users are deleting or getting banned and there’s not much looksmaxxing information here i don’t know already
i’m really only here because i like the community tbh

• +1
cuz it feels a like a copy of the botb thread but ill read it
Omg
Nigga

It was inspired by that thread, how many times do I have to tell people this

When it’s clearly written there

• JFL
i will miss you too bro however there is nothing left for me here
a lot of the great users are deleting or getting banned and there’s not much looksmaxxing information here i don’t know already
i’m really only here because i like the community tbh
Yeh same tbh.

You should just stay for my looks theory stuff it’ll probably help you more than anything else, since we already know most things about looksmaxxing anyway.

And I agree with all of it what you said

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Omg
Nigga

It was inspired by that thread, how many times do I have to tell people this

When it’s clearly written there
same shit different toilet, respect the effort

• +1
it will stay the same

Yeh same tbh.

You should just stay for my looks theory stuff it’ll probably help you more than anything else, since we already know most things about looksmaxxing anyway.

And I agree with all of it what you said
tag me in whatever thread u make bhai

• +1

pat

Bhai I thought u wanted to purchase a face analysis from me b4, what happened ?
buff start tagging me in your threads bhai, im not active all the time.

• +1
all men who fail J.E.W.S are headed for inceldom

The manosphere is going to be about “community” in 2025. It’s a great cope, and you see a lot of people pushing it now. Won’t help anyone get laid, but it’s a nice cope.

• +1