Improving Eye Area?

O

OBE

Bronze
Looking for any tips to improve eye area, I had fillers done for upper eyelid + I've been mewing for the past 2 years and I think it had a slightly hooding effect.

Ur ipd is the problem
You looks so gay aren't you? Can I see your hands like this?
Download

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
Your eyes is decent dude. Like the guy above said, your IPD is your main issue. Also Mirin that gay look if you wanna attract more girls.

the eyeshape and eyelid exposure is exactly like mine lmao. creepy

His short shin and long nose are destroying OP's harmony.

Ideally, the distance between the pupils to the subnasale and mid lip to menton should be more or less the same. It's not a big deal if one distance is slightly greater than the other.

6030EE11 E19B 438B 96C3 8B517D90D291

OP's nose is too long and his chin is short. You can clearly see that the pupil to subnasal length is way greater than his mid lip to menton length.

92A3017B B5BC 4CD0 B698 DB6F1A862BC9

His short shin and long nose are destroying OP's harmony.

Ideally, the distance between the pupils to the subnasale and mid lip to menton should be more or less the same. It's not a big deal if one distance is slightly greater than the other.

View attachment 192782

OP's nose is too long and his chin is short. You can clearly see that the pupil to subnasal length is way greater than his mid lip to menton length.

View attachment 192783
Would a chin implant solve this/make it less noticeable?

your midface is way too long
you need shorter nose

for your eye area, good hooding, PCT yet nothing comes out of it, it's like an empty eye look

also you're giving gay vibes

Would a chin implant solve this/make it less noticeable?
No, it's not necessary. You're white bro, and above average, leave this forum asap and slay.