Improving my physique

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
My body hasn’t been changing as fast as I wanted to. I undertake the key is patience and consistency but there people that a lot younger and got better physiques than I do with less amount of gym is usage as me.

This is over over the summer. I just want to know what parts of my body I need improve on and what workouts you’d recommend me based on my physique?

69FCACF7 CB71 4DE4 9236 07856A3704F4

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 9670
It's not too bad. Lose fat and train abs.

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
You have good bones 7 - 7.3 inches wrists?

My body hasn’t been changing as fast as I wanted to. I undertake the key is patience and consistency but there people that a lot younger and got better physiques than I do with less amount of gym is usage as me.

This is over over the summer. I just want to know what parts of my body I need improve on and what workouts you’d recommend me based on my physique?

View attachment 1388462
good work. on trying to gymmaxx.

It's not too bad. Lose fat and train abs.
I agree.
I would add chest to the suggestion, of putting extra focus on.

View attachment 1388462
Keep eating around your needs or slightly lower. Not over it. It doesn’t matter what you train you will get results according to your genetics.

if you are not satisfied then take roids. There is no magic exercise or magic chicken breast. It’s either genetics or roids.

But girls don’t really care for muscles anyways so dw. Just keep as you are and stay progressing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670