Improving Sex Hormones

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
You need it all. Testosterone, Estrogen, DHT, and all other weird-named Androgens.

A few things you can do to improve your Sex Hormones:

• Lower inflammation. The main way inflammation will result in lower Sex Hormones is by depleting the anti-oxidants in the balls by increased inflammation. This will result in lower overall hormone production. The things that cause the most inflammation are: Oils, High Exogenous Anti-Oxidant intake (i.e. Taking large amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, ... daily), Low Mineral Intake (See next point). Consider doing things such as Hot/Cold showers and exercise in order to increase your tolerance to oxidation.
  • Increase Mineral Intake. This is a big problem for a lot of people, caused by the fact they attempt to intake their minerals trough plants, not knowing those are bound to Oxalate. Oxalate will on top of its other deleterious effects, make them pretty much impossible to be absorbed or used. The best way to get your minerals is trough lightly cooked meats, dairy, eggs. Minerals are vital for the overall proper functioning of the body.
  • Lower Hormonal-Disruptor Intake: There are many of these so I will briefly mention some:
  1. Cruciferous Vegetables;
  2. Astaxanthin, Saw Palemtto, Ashwagandha, Ginger, possibly Capsacin (from Hot Peppers), and others;
  3. Plastic: Try to drink things that have been bottled in a glass bottle. I recommend only letting the food you cook touch stainless steel kitchen appliances. If you will eat or drink from a plastic container, make sure it has never at any point been heated. Cans should be avoided completely if possible.
  4. Perfumes (Phtalates);
  5. Deodorant (Metalloestrogens, Phtalates);
  6. Any kind of smoke;
  7. Oils (As previously mentioned). Use animal fat, Nuts and Seeds, and any other source of non-saturated fat;
  8. ...
  9. Many others. Ask in the comments if you are wondering about a specific thing

Note: As a not to the above points, especially the Plastic one, I want to mention some find it weird to avoid those things, something which I don't understand as they are new human inventions, it's not something we were meant to be born with. Babies getting fed powdered milk inside a plastic bottle is nowhere near what was being done previously or what should be done, proof being the continuously degrading hormone levels in both men and women.

• Eat enough, then some more. Fast rarely. It's important to eat regularly to keep hormones such as Thyroid and Leptin up to increase hormone production. I recommend the use of a TDEE calculator if you have a hard time eating and force yourself to. I strongly recommend eating a few hundred calories over the number you get for proper production.
  • Fasting is also not something that should be done daily or for longer periods of time for no reason in particular. If you want to fast, make it at most 1 day per week.
  • Drink less water. Aim to eat foods (Such as a juicy steak or dairy products) that contain a bit of water and plenty of minerals instead. Drinking too much water regularly will make you piss it all out along with the minerals in your bloodstream. If you exercise, I recommend drinking something like Gatorade.
A couple of sings that you are going in the wrong direction, Sex Hormone-wise:

Note: It's hard to gauge them, even with a hormonal panel. Many things influence it besides Sex Hormone levels, such as receptor sensitivity and enzyme levels (i.e. 5-Alpha-Reductase, the most well known one).
  1. It becomes hard to keep a straight position. Your back slouches without your realizing;
  2. You get sick more often and the symptoms are harder to control;
  3. It's hard for you to be relaxed. Your mind is racing and you always seem on fight-or-flight mode;
  4. Your sleep is worse. You wake up trough the night (Try eating only animal fat and protein troughout the day and push the carbohydrates until the end of the day. Do not eat them right before going to sleep, wait around 2 hours);
  5. You have allergy issues;
  6. You have a bad memory. It's hard to remember things.
  7. ...
  8. I could go on an on about these also. Probably many I also cannot recall right now. As always, if you have any questions, ask in the replies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whatashame, softlysoftly, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
reads like a cosmopolitan article literally no sources in sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Elvisandreaa, Sondern and 2 others
only losing fat exemestane proviron thyroid hormone and dht work

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0 and Dystopian
reads like a cosmopolitan article literally no sources in sight
Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.
I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and softlysoftly
Source?
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Nope, still haven't.
I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.
you realize providing citations and sources help keep things objective as possible and minimize the chance of spreading misinformation or dogma or personal beliefs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Drink less water
Tom Cruise Lol GIF
Tom Cruise Lol GIF
Tom Cruise Lol GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Elvisandreaa
you realize providing citations and sources help keep things objective as possible and minimize the chance of spreading misinformation or dogma or personal beliefs
iu

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and mogutill0
can't refute what I said so starts to post memes and call names
typical behavior from an uneducated person with a low IQ
Complete projection midwit, you're the one needing mainstream studies :soy::soy::soy: to base your beliefs around. Its tied to your ego because you are coping hard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Complete projection midwit, you're the one needing mainstream studies
You have to provide sources to support your claims otherwise everyone and their dog will be claiming all sorts of things and everything will be a mess of misinformation
and it has nothing to do with mainstream or not it has to do with what underpins your claim
if you claim something without providing evidence it can be dismissed without providing evidence you silly kid

again another person destitute of any understanding
keep posting pictures and memes kid it will get you no where, consider yourself fortunate you are not in a science environment because if you did this over there you would lose your job on the spot

again another person destitute of any understanding
keep posting pictures and memes kid it will get you no where, consider yourself fortunate you are not in a science environment because if you did this over there you would lose your job on the spot
Posting pictures and memes may not be traditional forms of communication in a science environment, but that doesn't mean they have no value. It is important to remember that different people have different ways of expressing themselves and understanding information. Using pictures and memes can be a great way to make complex ideas more accessible, and to connect with others in a unique and engaging way. Furthermore, it is unfair and unproductive to assume that someone who posts pictures and memes is "destitute of any understanding." People can have a deep understanding of their field, and still find value in using alternative forms of communication. Additionally, posting pictures and memes is not mutually exclusive with being a professional, and people can use it in a professional way.

consider yourself fortunate you are not in a science environment because if you did this over there you would lose your job on the spot
You are pretty low IQ if you want scientific studies for everything but NEVER debate the quality of them. Hardly any study today meets the scientific quality criteria and does real long-term experiments on humans. That means most (rather almost all) studies have a very limited validity. Combine this with the negative Flynn effect, the declining G factor (general intelligence) and the extremely easy access into science.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Neko arc 14's and Deleted member 17997
Raw milk is goodmakes my balls bigger ngl 🤙🤙🤙🔥

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
You need it all. Testosterone, Estrogen, DHT, and all other weird-named Androgens.

• Lower inflammation. The main way inflammation will result in lower Sex Hormones is by depleting the anti-oxidants in the balls by increased inflammation. This will result in lower overall hormone production. The things that cause the most inflammation are: Oils, High Exogenous Anti-Oxidant intake (i.e. Taking large amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, ... daily), Low Mineral Intake (See next point). Consider doing things such as Hot/Cold showers and exercise in order to increase your tolerance to oxidation.
  • Increase Mineral Intake. This is a big problem for a lot of people, caused by the fact they attempt to intake their minerals trough plants, not knowing those are bound to Oxalate. Oxalate will on top of its other deleterious effects, make them pretty much impossible to be absorbed or used. The best way to get your minerals is trough lightly cooked meats, dairy, eggs. Minerals are vital for the overall proper functioning of the body.
  • Lower Hormonal-Disruptor Intake: There are many of these so I will briefly mention some:
  2. Astaxanthin, Saw Palemtto, Ashwagandha, Ginger, possibly Capsacin (from Hot Peppers), and others;
  3. Plastic: Try to drink things that have been bottled in a glass bottle. I recommend only letting the food you cook touch stainless steel kitchen appliances. If you will eat or drink from a plastic container, make sure it has never at any point been heated. Cans should be avoided completely if possible.
  4. Perfumes (Phtalates);
  6. Any kind of smoke;
  7. Oils (As previously mentioned). Use animal fat, Nuts and Seeds, and any other source of non-saturated fat;
  8. ...

Note: As a not to the above points, especially the Plastic one, I want to mention some find it weird to avoid those things, something which I don't understand as they are new human inventions, it's not something we were meant to be born with. Babies getting fed powdered milk inside a plastic bottle is nowhere near what was being done previously or what should be done, proof being the continuously degrading hormone levels in both men and women.

• Eat enough, then some more. Fast rarely. It's important to eat regularly to keep hormones such as Thyroid and Leptin up to increase hormone production. I recommend the use of a TDEE calculator if you have a hard time eating and force yourself to. I strongly recommend eating a few hundred calories over the number you get for proper production.
  • Fasting is also not something that should be done daily or for longer periods of time for no reason in particular. If you want to fast, make it at most 1 day per week.
  • Drink less water. Aim to eat foods (Such as a juicy steak or dairy products) that contain a bit of water and plenty of minerals instead. Drinking too much water regularly will make you piss it all out along with the minerals in your bloodstream. If you exercise, I recommend drinking something like Gatorade.

Note: It's hard to gauge them, even with a hormonal panel. Many things influence it besides Sex Hormone levels, such as receptor sensitivity and enzyme levels (i.e. 5-Alpha-Reductase, the most well known one).
  1. It becomes hard to keep a straight position. Your back slouches without your realizing;
  3. It's hard for you to be relaxed. Your mind is racing and you always seem on fight-or-flight mode;
  4. Your sleep is worse. You wake up trough the night (Try eating only animal fat and protein troughout the day and push the carbohydrates until the end of the day. Do not eat them right before going to sleep, wait around 2 hours);
  7. ...
  8. I could go on an on about these also. Probably many I also cannot recall right now. As always, if you have any questions, ask in the replies.
"
  • Drink less water. Aim to eat foods (Such as a juicy steak or dairy products) that contain a bit of water and plenty of minerals instead. Drinking too much water regularly will make you piss it all out along with the minerals in your bloodstream. If you exercise, I recommend drinking something like Gatorade."

wtf is this shit? you cant just invent stuff

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and softlysoftly
Source?
Nope, still haven't.
yeah i want a source this may be one of the worst threads in the history of this forum ngl. Imagine saying that not drinking water is a looksmaxing.

• +1
People can have a deep understanding of their field, and still find value in using alternative forms of communication.
In this case pictures and memes are being posted because you cannot refute what I said and this is the best you can do. You actually have no sources to provide or else you or the op would have done so by now
You are pretty low IQ if you want scientific studies for everything but NEVER debate the quality of them. Hardly any study today meets the scientific quality criteria and does real long-term experiments on humans. That means most (rather almost all) studies have a very limited validity. Combine this with the negative Flynn effect, the declining G factor (general intelligence) and the extremely easy access into science.
not having studies in the ideal condition does not give you permission you spout whatever nonsense you want
the whole idea of providing sources is for the sake of accountability and order
if no sources are provided anyone and everyone will make all sorts of baseless claims
wtf is this shit? you cant just invent stuff
this is exactly why I called them out on the lack of sources and instead of providing sources for their claims they make fun of me for asking for evidence

it is totally fair to ask for evidence no one is required to believe something that comes out of your mouth just like that you have to provide proof

can't refute what I said so starts to post memes and call names
typical behavior from an uneducated person with a low IQ
well, its his second account here so what did you expect

• +1
well, its his second account here so what did you expect
people like him should be banned for posting advice regarding hormones when he has neither provided evidence to support his claims or the qualifications to discuss such topics

dnrd, injecting more test and tren tonight

4. Perfumes (Phtalates);
  6. Any kind of smoke;
  8. ...

7. ...
any kind of smoke? Can i cook?
-Use nuts and seed oils? Those are the worsts. Saturated fats are GOOD because they are not pron to oxidation, in opposition to unsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats.
-I would love a source in the fast, i dont doubt that
  1. Phtalates
Those are in shampoos and soaps as well, why didnt u say that?
-The plastic tip is actually a good one, i always found funny people who dont drink tap water to not get intoxicated and instead buy bottled water.
-Why do you think cruciferous vegetables are good to your hormones?

• Love it
Reactions: Neko arc 14's

Attachments

• 0e3b505f3a6c8995.mp4
    87.1 KB

4. Perfumes (Phtalates);
  6. Any kind of smoke;
  8. ...

7. ...
do u recommend intermittent fasting for me? Im 14 years 5 months old rn and ive heard that intermittent fasting could boost my hgh levels significantly over a week