Improving social skills means becoming more homosexual most of the time

Judas Froome

Judas Froome

Iron
Feminine socializing is much easier and straight forward. Male socializing literally makes no sense, there is no correct way to act if you are mentally ill/weird looking.

Your options are, act in a way that make you seem gay, be funny/witty by forcing behavior (not sustainable), or socially isolate/stoic behavior.

Incels should try things like "forgetting" dildo on the floor so someone sees it, or accidently show grindr on your phone so people gain some respect for you. Closeted gay = much less creepy and weird than pathetic incel

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and The Grinch
you should imitate american african like duke dennis womem love the way he acts

you should imitate american african like duke dennis womem love the way he acts
Its not because the way he acts its because of his LOOKS & HEIGHT, Kai cenat can act exactly like duke would and it still wouldn't matter..

Its not because the way he acts its because of his LOOKS & HEIGHT, Kai cenat can act exactly like duke would and it still wouldn't matter..
kai cenat acts like a jester and has a voice of a 10 yo chick
yes duke looks nice be has that rapper vibe thats why black female love him

kai cenat acts like a jester and has a voice of a 10 yo chick
yes duke looks nice be has that rapper vibe thats why black female love him
Bro you dont understand what im saying,
i meant like IF Kai pretends like he's duke and even wear his clothes it still WOULDNT matter...
Are you bluepilled or sum?!

Blacks are extremely sexually attractive. Relationships with them are so stigmatized but know that theyre 10/10 is sexual attractiveness. fact: When women think of black men, think get instantly aroused + imagine large cock entering them.

Blacks are extremely sexually attractive. Relationships with them are so stigmatized but know that theyre 10/10 is sexual attractiveness. fact: When women think of black men, think get instantly aroused + imagine large cock entering them.
Be a black cel like me guys 😚

Be a black cel like me guys 😚
relationships with blacks are extremely stigmatized, know that it has nothing to do with your physical appearance. You are sexually attractive

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Bro you dont understand what im saying,
i meant like IF Kai pretends like he's duke and even wear his clothes it still WOULDNT matter...
Are you bluepilled or sum?!
it can work if he was taller than 5'3 buddy he already has the statues and he isn't ugly