Improving social skills

Kapolt

Kapolt

Iron
Looks are important of course, but even you are a chadlite it can be rough if you are an autist.
Now...I'm not a basement dweller, in fact I even work a bit at a local supermarket as a part-time job while waiting for my exams, which basically forces me to talk with customers, but I don't think that's enough.
How can I improve my social game? I'm not talking only females, but even learning to just talk with random people and being able to hold a decent conversation without coming off as some weirdo.
Any tips and tricks? Where do I start? I'm not in uni/college (yet), and I have time till I get drafted (probably won't go through with it though army is mandatory for 2.8 fucking years in my country...) so I don't really regularly hang around places with a lot of people my age.
Teach me to slowly become low inhib!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Take my legendary "how to decrease inhibition" guide
https://looksmax.org/threads/decreasing-inhibition.534/
Works for everyone, EVERYONE

Other than that, if you are a weird dude Who talks about weird things I'd recommend doses of good ol' alcohol in parties and when hanging out

• +1
  • +1
As for the alcohol suggestion...doesn't work for everyone. I get all melancholy and philosophical, even more than usual.
Yeah it happened to me in the past, dunno how my attitude when drunk changed for good so can't help you on that

• +1
> Improve your looks
> Watch people react better to you
> Watch yourself automatically gaining confidence and becoming more outspoken, as people react better to you now
> Better social skills

2.%2BYou%2527re%2Bwelcome.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorseFace, averageblokecel and 3 others
> Improve your looks
> Watch people react better to you
> Watch yourself automatically gaining confidence and becoming more outspoken, as people react better to you now
> Better social skills

2.%2BYou%2527re%2Bwelcome.jpg

• +1
a lot of socializing i notice is asking questions. lets say we are some way or another talking about where you are from and after you finish sharing about where you are from and what it was like living there and you name and interesting fact about where the place, you can follow it up by asking me where i am from so the conversation can keep flowing. so my tip is to follow up with a question after you are done.
another tip i have for you is too listen very well so you can take advantage of joke opportunities or maybe expand on what they are talking about and add your own prescriptive to it. i wish you luck man. hit me up if wanna talk about it some more

• +1
What has worked for me so far it's greeting people who make eye contact with you. I feared that they Will thought I was a Creep but they by instict greet you back. Some people dont but tht doesn't matter. You're just being polite and "normal"

Also this also has good consequences; I started doing this at the gym and now people just dont remember how we started greeting, they just do it

• +1
The reason that these things work, and that social proof is so important, is because women are attracted to men in slightly more complicated ways than a man is attracted to a woman. A man will deem a woman to be attractive based primarily on her physical appearance. A woman is attracted to a man based on the man’s confidence, sense of humour, how social he is and how he makes the girl feel. A major part of that is making the girl feel good, and that she is having fun. These are attractive qualities that most people naturally have to some degree. However, they are not always visibly obvious. As such, social proof helps a woman to fast-track a man’s relative attractiveness in her mind. If a man is surrounded by attractive girls, clearly have fun and bringing enjoyment to the people around him and on good terms with many people in the environment including the staff, then she can reasonably assume that this is an attractive man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
The reason that these things work, and that social proof is so important, is because women are attracted to men in slightly more complicated ways than a man is attracted to a woman. A man will deem a woman to be attractive based primarily on her physical appearance. A woman is attracted to a man based on the man’s confidence, sense of humour, how social he is and how he makes the girl feel. A major part of that is making the girl feel good, and that she is having fun. These are attractive qualities that most people naturally have to some degree. However, they are not always visibly obvious. As such, social proof helps a woman to fast-track a man’s relative attractiveness in her mind. If a man is surrounded by attractive girls, clearly have fun and bringing enjoyment to the people around him and on good terms with many people in the environment including the staff, then she can reasonably assume that this is an attractive man.
that was well written ngl

• +1

Cool cope, but where is the proof?

• +1
We have all met one person we percieved as unattratrctive at first but ended up getting percieved as attractive after you know them.

• +1
A lot of bluepill right here.

"A woman is attracted to a man based on the man’s confidence, sense of humour, how social he is and how he makes the girl feel."

Just be confident bro! Just make jokes bro! Just drink egg yolks bro!

Imagine a 5'2 balding curry manlet going up to a woman and being muh confident and making jokes

Yeah, you're right about women being attracted by how a guy makes them feel.

Females Can Have Sex With Anyone But Can Only Have Orgasms With Facially Attractive Males

Looks are everything.

• +1
A lot of bluepill right here.

"A woman is attracted to a man based on the man’s confidence, sense of humour, how social he is and how he makes the girl feel."

Just be confident bro! Just make jokes bro! Just drink egg yolks bro!

Imagine a 5'2 balding curry manlet going up to a woman and being muh confident and making jokes

Yeah, you're right about women being attracted by how a guy makes them feel.

Females Can Have Sex With Anyone But Can Only Have Orgasms With Facially Attractive Males

Looks are everything.

Nah its a balanced thing, looks is the starting point and personality has the potentional to drag you up 2 points or down 2 points.

• +1
Nah its a balanced thing, looks is the starting point and personality has the potentional to drag you up 2 points or down 2 points.
Looks are the starting point for everything. Without them you're invisible.

Personality is absolutely irrelevant for one night stands.

Personality matters for relationships.

• +1