AhmedBakr

AhmedBakr

Silver
Only candids / unfrauded

Freepressjournal import 2015 04 c Imran
EmuAiqcW8AA4LOC
5b5db9aefd56b61c87466988d0b8ad9a

Giga chad. Good harmony, good features.

Rating him against other south Asians he's a giga chad.

Even against white guys he would steal white women but instead of giga chad would probably just be chad.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: camlokodri, JosephGarrot123, court monarch777 and 7 others

Even against white guys he would steal white women but instead of giga chad would probably just be chad.
He's not gigachad , 9+ is Meeks tier facially

He's not gigachad , 9+ is Meeks tier facially
Giga chad against south asian beauty standards, did you even read????

Why the fuck are you comparing him to a half white half black dude with blue eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, AsGoodAsItGets and Jason Voorhees

He is boneless and would look like shit in lightening conditions that don't highlight his colouring. Plenty of curries mog him

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Why are so many fucking arabs attracted to this site

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, IdiAmin and 2 others
Giga chad against south asian beauty standards, did you even read????

Why the fuck are you comparing him to a half white half black dude with blue eyes?
I don't compare someone to their own race, cos competition is with everyone not just Ur own race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
He is boneless and would look like shit in lightening conditions that don't highlight his colouring. Plenty of curries mog him
Plenty of curries mog him? Show me them then?

Also all curries would look shit in bad lightening that doesn't make any sense, in that case only white people can look good in bad lighting

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Jason Voorhees

Also all curries would look shit in bad lightening that doesn't make any sense, in that case only white people can look good in bad lighting
Zayn, Salludon mog him and are Paki . He's an 8 maybe not more imo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jason Voorhees
He is htn-chadlite.

Roshan, John Abraham, Malhotra, Vidyut I can go on. He is baby faced and zygoless

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, turkproducer and Jason Voorhees
I don't compare someone to their own race, cos competition is with everyone not just Ur own race
Yeah in that case then the person who's white/ or half white/ white ancestry will win every time if it's like a model or movie actor like you said meeks

Smh when will people on this forum realize you can't compare 100% ethnic men if they're good looking to half white men or full white good looking men, the full white good looking men / half white will always have more appeal simply because more white admixture

Yeah in that case then the person who's white/ or half white/ white ancestry will win every time if it's like a model or movie actor like you said meeks

Smh when will people on this forum realize you can't compare 100% ethnic men if they're good looking to half white men or full white good looking men, the full white good looking men / half white will always have more appeal simply because more white admixture
No shit but the planet ain't full of curries son

He is htn-chadlite.

Roshan, John Abraham, Malhotra, Vidyut I can go on. He is baby faced and zygoless
Explain to me how he is worse looking than john abraham

• JFL
Zayn, Salludon mog him and are Paki . He's an 8 maybe not more imo
Zayn is half white so nope
Salludon literally went under the knife lmao salludon before surgery doesnt even come close to this guy.

So nope none of the two u mentioned

• WTF
Reactions: Ryan
Looks like shit weird plastic skin and no bone definition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AhmedBakr and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr
Hes overrated imo. Tugberk and atesh mog him to death

He didn't age the best, and he looksminns with his shit facial hair

but young + with stubble easy chadlite

He would be low tier normie without his gigapale skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He would be low tier normie without his gigapale skin tone.
Maybe it would create some good contrast with his light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Hes overrated imo. Tugberk and atesh mog him to death
Atesh is a subhuman too irl , can't speak for tugberk , he's never made a public appearance . Burak might mog atesh actually

Atesh is a subhuman too irl , can't speak for tugberk , he's never made a public appearance . Burak might mog atesh actually
keep coping masala

• +1
Nah atesh is atleast a low tier chad imo

Atesh looks subhuman irl cuz his photos are from when hes above 40 jfl. Imagine saying Gandy is subhuman after posting photos of him in his 40's.

• +1
Atesh looks subhuman irl cuz his photos are from when hes above 40 jfl. Imagine saying Gandy is subhuman after posting photos of him in his 40's.
Okay but are there any non model photos of his prime bruh?

Muslims and pakis here basically worship him tbh.
Most ethnics worship pale skin tone. You also underrated the guy from the video I posted earlier today because of his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most ethnics worship pale skin tone. You also underrated the guy from the video I posted earlier today because of his pheno.
True tbh

• +1
Chadlite or chad. There is something in his eyebrows that I don't like at all, otherwise, he is good-looking.

what the hell is this jfl

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife