in ~10 years blackpill will be mainstreamed and looksmaxing will be industrialized

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
society is becoming increasingly focused on looks, in the next years it will be impossible to COPE and not fall for the blackpill ideology

i think there will first be an ER 2.0 that will make even more noise than ER did

blackpill and inceldom ideology will be mainstreamed and more and more men would join it

surgeons, fillers injectors , cosmetic products sellers etc..... will industrialize looksmaxing , they will start to make it more profitable for them and will take advantage of the despair of subhuman looksmaxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 17430, SAR and 4 others
Already is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17430 and 4 others
it already is what :lul::lul: makeup industry, plastic surgery etc

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., thereallegend and ALP
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Gaia262 and Ethniframementalcel
it will be way more than that , some hardmaxing surgeries are still unpopular and un-industrialized
a lot of women get more hardmaxxing surgeries than they admit to. but i understand what you mean

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, aBetterMii and Ethniframementalcel
a lot of women get more hardmaxxing surgeries than they admit to. but i understand what you mean
i know but i mean men aesthetics

there are many surgeries and fillers of which you can't find a single male result

oh right guess women are just more blackpilled because the blackpill is easier on them :feelswhy: meanwhile men have to keep coping
i know but i mean men aesthetics

there are many surgeries and fillers of which you can't find a single male result

The Media is already Blackpilling the younger generation as we speak (watch till the end lol)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I will start a bonesmashing parlour with my acquired expertise

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, aBetterMii, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
people have been looksmaxxing since forever

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
you guys really live under a rock

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Great theory Wojak

It will be taught in schools and ugly kids will be taken out back and executed

society is becoming increasingly focused on looks, in the next years it will be impossible to COPE and not fall for the blackpill ideology

i think there will first be an ER 2.0 that will make even more noise than ER did

blackpill and inceldom ideology will be mainstreamed and more and more men would join it

surgeons, fillers injectors , cosmetic products sellers etc..... will industrialize looksmaxing , they will start to make it more profitable for them and will take advantage of the despair of subhuman looksmaxers

Japan/South Korea now is the west in 10 years, just see it as a way of looking into the future.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha