in 20 years sex bots will be real

D

Deleted member 26

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
10,564
Reputation
15,738
these real doll silicon wives will be looked at the same way blow-up dolls are as technology advances

 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
Uncanny ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 26 and Deleted member 4671
looks weird dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I would rather use my hand.
 
Long midface

My bot has to have a short midface
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26
Unless she is like a perfect 1:1 copy of a real woman (minus the hypergamy and all other negative characteristics like manipulative behaviour, emotional rollercoaster due to hormones going crazy etc.) this shit is useless.

Its either- a perfect human clone, like replicants in Blade Runner, or this shit cant gtfo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26
I have never understood obsession about artificially projected dolls like that. It will never replace a real woman, smell of her pheromones and validation you can receive, which is actually genuine.

Deep inside your unconscious will eventually acknowledge it's just a piece of plastic and you will lose all of your fascination, once it figure it out that it's just your another way to cope.

Happens to me with watching porn, even the most hardcore shit cannot turn me as much anymore, as a lustful look of a girl who finds me attractive.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Vidyacoper

Similar threads

J
Replies
37
Views
161
formidable
formidable
Thinking_CEL
Replies
4
Views
79
gandylite.
gandylite.
kbj
Replies
23
Views
116
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
IronMike
Replies
24
Views
103
D69mo
D69mo
WonkyChin186
Replies
13
Views
185
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top