In 2009 I rejected girls and made them sad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember this thick-ish bitch named Stephanie had a major crush on me but I kept telling everyone “sorry she’s ugly. I’ll choose someone else” as if I was on a dating show.

One time my female classmate told me “Stephanie is sad. Can you at least tell her she’s pretty?” And I said “no, have someone else tell her that”

That same day, after school, Stephanie’s friend wanted to ask me out, I said no and walked away. A girl asked me why I said no, I said “she looks like a hooker, her mascara and eyeliner looks like shit.”

I rejected her and her friend. Aha. Fuck em.

Too bad today I have no pussy and stay fucking my hand alone wanting to blow my brains out while they’re all getting dicked down by tik tok men. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

CoJt.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, Aypo129, Klasik01 and 5 others
:p

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
shouldve invested in steph when u had a chance

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and Vermilioncore
I remember this thick-ish bitch named Stephanie had a major crush on me but I kept telling everyone “sorry she’s ugly. I’ll choose someone else” as if I was on a dating show.

One time my female classmate told me “Stephanie is sad. Can you at least tell her she’s pretty?” And I said “no, have someone else tell her that”

That same day, after school, Stephanie’s friend wanted to ask me out, I said no and walked away. A girl asked me why I said no, I said “she looks like a hooker, her mascara and eyeliner looks like shit.”

Too bad today I have no pussy and stay fucking my hand alone wanting to blow my brains out while they’re all getting dicked down by tik tok men. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

CoJt.gif
In 2009 I was in a hospital shitting in a newborns diaper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Aypo129, Glacier and 4 others

CoJt.gif
in 2009 i wasnt even born

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
i could have bred a christian becky, but at the time i was delusional wanting to slay and be a bachelor for life. being a god fearing christian with many children is the only way not to be scammed by life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier and Lokki
i could have bred a christian becky, but at the time i was delusional wanting to slay and be a bachelor for life. being a god fearing christian with many children is the only way not to be scammed by life
Amen, I just want a GF and to provide with a semi betta bucks mindset (I want her to choose me for attraction but I want to keep her with my wallet as I’m too compassionate to keep a woman’s intrest as they veer towards “badboys”). But during that time I was a 9yr old

CoJt.gif
Never happened to me and probably will never happen, no girl was interested in me. fml

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Vermilioncore
Never happened to me and probably will never happen, no girl was interested in me.
Well I’d rather have that than to be a “has been” failure faggot that I am

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
In 2009 a old uncle tried to touch my penis
It was a wierd day:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore