In 2025, where are most men headed?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
In 2022-23 we had the huge surge of red pill / self improvement phase

In 2024 we had looksmaxxing become insanely popular and mainstream

So where does this lead majority of men going into 2025? Are they going to continue to go down the self improvement rabbit hole and become rich and jacked, or join looksmaxxing forums like this and communities to looksmax and become blackpilled?

I’m honestly not sure at all because there are so many figures from both sides who became popular, so it seems like a huge split, with 50% of men going one way and 50% of men going the other.

Red pill / self improvement: Tate and scamza

Blackpill/ looksmaxxing: the psycho kid and wheat waffles etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova, rand anon, Falcon_Flam and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs and Xangsane
Thoughts? @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Jova and iloveboobs
where it all belongs
bluepill
where it all began
bluepill
where it all should be
bluepill

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, try2beme, Jova and 6 others
AI girlfriends are the future, calling it now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, datboijj, Suns9999 and 7 others
@ryuken @truthhurts @axttt_ @manletmogger @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, axttt_ and 5 others

So where does this lead majority of men going into 2025? Are they going to continue to go down the self improvement rabbit hole and become rich and jacked, or join looksmaxxing forums like this and communities to looksmax and become blackpilled?

I’m honestly not sure at all because there are so many figures from both sides who became popular, so it seems like a huge split, with 50% of men going one way and 50% of men going the other.

Wheat waffles was so based i hope he comes back eventually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and truthhurts

whitepill or bluepill

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Tabula Rasa
also brutal inappropriate avi you need to be burned
you are endorsing whores fuck this shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, rand anon, truthhurts and 2 others

Blackpill then by 2026, self-realization stage from too much brainrot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, the BULL and thebuffdon690
AI girlfriends are the future, calling it now.
Maybe, but that doesn’t answer my questions

Men always focus on one grind, so it’s either that

Or some cope shit like religion or something

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Eternal virginity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 4 others
I would say redpill. Tate/Hamza have far more popularity than this forum. On top of that the blackpill is very tough for normies to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, RecessedChinCel, noonespecial and 2 others
Blackpill then by 2026, self-realization stage from too much brainrot
Most men aren’t blackpilled though? I’d say mainstream topics of self improvement caught the wave of incels to be into getting rich and Tate maxing etc

That was way bigger than whatever this blackpill shit is

Also it feels like looksmaxxing was more of a grift like a trend whereas self improvement is from mens desire to actually want to improve their lives

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Maybe, but that doesn’t answer my questions

Men always focus on one grind, so it’s either that

Or some cope shit like religion or something
More and more will cope with tech, my basic thesis. Once you have robot stacy fuckdolls and AI girlfriends the blackpill and redpill die. Who gives a fuck at that point, then foids are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thebuffdon690 and iloveboobs
I would say redpill. Tate/Hamza have far more popularity than this forum. On top of that the blackpill is very tough for normies to swallow
It’s not just about blackpill though, also generic looksmaxxing.

One can make the argument that looksmaxxing was just as mainstream as self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, Lost_Soul and 1 other person
More and more will cope with tech, my basic thesis. Once you have robot stacy fuckdolls and AI girlfriends the blackpill and redpill die. Who gives a fuck at that point, then foids are fucked.
True, but that’s likely at least decades into the future

Also I’m not sure that tech could become that advanced where it can mimic human emotions and shit. I just don’t think it’s possible

• +1
Reactions: Jova and truthhurts
Wheat waffles was so based i hope he comes back eventually
didn't he admit to being a grifter who did it for money? Wouldn't feel the same if he came back

• +1
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs and thebuffdon690
Most men aren’t blackpilled though? I’d say mainstream topics of self improvement caught the wave of incels to be into getting rich and Tate maxing etc

That was way bigger than whatever this blackpill shit is

Also it feels like looksmaxxing was more of a grift like a trend whereas self improvement is from mens desire to actually want to improve their lives
Also the media is completely against incels and looksmaxxing is heavily associated with incels so the common consesus will be that this is some weird incel community thing and 99% of men will never come here

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thebuffdon690
Tf is white pill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, datboijj, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
It’s not just about blackpill though, also generic looksmaxxing.

One can make the argument that looksmaxxing was just as mainstream as self improvement
Mainly driven by incel crisis. If users here could get laid (not all ofc) they wouldn't give a fuck about looksmaxing. 98% of the normies looksmaxing are doing it for female atention, not becuase they value aesthetics like some people here.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Tabula Rasa, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Also the media is completely against incels and looksmaxxing is heavily associated with incels so the common consesus will be that this is some weird incel community thing and 99% of men will never come here
Yeh but I’m not just talk about this forum, I mean like looksmaxxing in general

A lot more channels started to grift off that that were already pedalling self improvement nonsense, such as Austin Dunham and teachingmensfashion etc. although they were still grifting off of it like clowns and pushing fake narratives like anyone can go from a 3 to an 8 with no surgery lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, Lost_Soul and 1 other person
I think even if bp blew up more and got popular on tiktok insta again it wouldn't make that much of a difference, Most normies on tiktok are white pilled or redpilled. The only fuckers i can think of joining would be fakecel larps or pretty boys bragging.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thebuffdon690

Rope

Mainly driven by incel crisis. If users here could get laid (not all ofc) they wouldn't give a fuck about looksmaxing. 98% of the normies looksmaxing are doing it for female atention, not becuase they value aesthetics like some people here.
So ur saying looksmaxxing synergies with self improvement, like they mutually correlate to the advancement of the other? Interesting?

Like someone self improves and then sees looksmaxxing as self improvement rather than ascending for aesthetic purposes and transcending their past selves.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Lost_Soul
I think even if bp blew up more and got popular on tiktok insta again it wouldn't make that much of a difference, Most normies on tiktok are white pilled or redpilled. The only fuckers i can think of joining would be fakecel larps or pretty boys bragging.
looksmaxxing and blackpill are NOT gonna make a comeback on insta or tiktok

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and efidescontinuado
looksmaxxing and blackpill are NOT gonna make a comeback on insta or tiktok
That's what i mean, regardless if it happened there would just be people joining for rate's then going ghost on the site.

A lot more channels started to grift off that that were already pedalling self improvement nonsense, such as Austin Dunham and teachingmensfashion etc. although they were still grifting off of it like clowns and pushing fake narratives like anyone can go from a 3 to an 8 with no surgery lmfao
most of these channels have major redpilled elements. i remember a video where some black guy told Austin Dunham (if i remember correctly, might have been some other black lifestyle coach) that he has a small dick. Austin replied that bbc is a mindset. fully and brutally embracing the blackpill is rare and while looksmaxxing will become more popular true blackpillers will grow in very small numbers

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
That's what i mean, regardless if it happened there would just be people joining for rate's then going ghost on the site.
yeah but NT people do NOT fw that shit at all

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thebuffdon690 and Schizotypalcel
What about looksmaxxing? Would you say the average guy or the majority of the masses are more interested in self improving and getting rich or improving their face?

I’m interested to hear your opinion on this and why

Again I think all of this is driven by the dating crisis. Self- improvment is only as popular as it is because people can't find fullfiling romantic relationships. If you could solve the dating issue most people wouldn't give a fuck anymore. That's why I think AI and robotics will change everything. It's potentialy the most profound thing of all time if we could all have a perfect AI bf/gf who looks and acts just like we want them to. If you belive this is coming like I do in the next 10 years, then both the redpill and blackpill philosophy become irrelevant in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: MrSins and thebuffdon690
most of these channels have major redpilled elements. i remember a video where some black guy told Austin Dunham (if i remember correctly, might have been some other black lifestyle coach) that he has a small dick. Austin replied that bbc is a mindset. fully and brutally embracing the blackpill is rare and while looksmaxxing will become more popular true blackpillers will grow in very small numbers
Do you think being blackpilled is necessary for looksmaxxing though?

General question

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
That's why i said pretty boys that wanna brag on are inceldom. An tbh my NT homies don't think black pill is bad other then the unfiltered community which i obv don't give a fuck about.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and thebuffdon690
They didn’t with self improvement either. Especially Tate

Most people wanted that guy to be locked up

Even though he deserves it but just the ideas he was spewing about getting rich etc was heavily against normies

Do you think being blackpilled is necessary for looksmaxxing though?

General question
ofc. it requires a knowledge that looks are important and being more attractive will give you more in life. even the blackpill deniers will treat truecels like shit. it is an innate feature in us and it is ridicolous to deny it

• +1
That's why i said pretty boys that wanna brag on are inceldom. An tbh my NT homies don't think black pill is bad other then the unfiltered community which i obv don't give a fuck about.
I dont even think pretty boys are gonna come in here to just brag. Basically everyone I know thinks black pill isn't true and thinks looksmaxxing is bad, and are actually pretty red pilled instead of blue pilled.

They didn’t with self improvement either. Especially Tate

Most people wanted that guy to be locked up

Even though he deserves it but just the ideas he was spewing about getting rich etc was heavily against normies
I feel like majority of people think being redpilled is the norm now.

Again I think all of this is driven by the dating crisis. Self- improvment is only as popular as it is because people can't find fullfiling romantic relationships. If you could solve the dating issue most people wouldn't give a fuck anymore. That's why I think AI and robotics will change everything. It's potentialy the most profound thing of all time if we could all have a perfect AI bf/gf who looks and acts just like we want them to. If you belive this is coming like I do in the next 10 years, then both the redpill and blackpill philosophy become irrelevant in the long run.
You really think so?

I don’t think it’s possible to develop Ai which can perfectly mimic human emotions, no matter how much we tried

Nature is superior

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
ofc. it requires a knowledge that looks are important and being more attractive will give you more in life. even the blackpill deniers will treat truecels like shit. it is an innate feature in us and it is ridicolous to deny it
Most looksmaxxers aren’t blackpilled though.

They just see it as a trend and something beneficial just like self improvement

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Lost_Soul
You really think so?

I don’t think it’s possible to develop Ai which can perfectly mimic human emotions, no matter how much we tried

Nature is superior
Ok now no jokes, I go to a STEM collage and we are working a lot with AI. The advancements I have seen in the last year have made me convinced AI will not only be as good as us in every way, it will be much better. They will seem more human then people. If we continue advancing as fast as we do now, the world will be unrecognizable in 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, EverythingMattersCel and thebuffdon690
I dont even think pretty boys are gonna come in here to just brag. Basically everyone I know thinks black pill isn't true and thinks looksmaxxing is bad, and are actually pretty red pilled instead of blue pilled.

I feel like majority of people think being redpilled is the norm now.
I thought so 2 until looksmaxxing came along.

That’s why I was asking that question to begin with because of how popular it became, it felt like people were shifting from red pill to looksmaxxing / blackpill

I mean it definitely grew but I’m not sure to the extent of overtaking red pill, which was still pretty recent as well

Ok now no jokes, I go to a STEM collage and we are working a lot with AI. The advancements I have seen in the last year have made me convinced AI will not only be as good as us in every way, it will be much better. They will seem more human then people. If we continue advancing as fast as we do now, the world will be unrecognizable in 10 years.
Crazy

What about looks wise though? Like how will they develop Ai to look as good as regular women do?

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Crazy

What about looks wise though? Like how will they develop Ai to look as good as regular women do?
This is another feild entierly (robotics and prosthetics) and that will be much harder then making them act human imo. But can be done, it's a trillion dollar industry imo if you can make AI girlfriends, there are plenty of people already working on this.

• +1
I thought so 2 until looksmaxxing came along.

That’s why I was asking that question to begin with because of how popular it became, it felt like people were shifting from red pill to looksmaxxing / blackpill

I mean it definitely grew but I’m not sure to the extent of overtaking red pill, which was still pretty recent as well
when looksmaxxing and the blackpill came up, people took it as a joke and kind of brushed it off, so i'm pretty sure men are more redpilled rn, but I think people are gonna be more whitepilled 🤷‍♂️

• +1
when looksmaxxing and the blackpill came up, people took it as a joke and kind of brushed it off, so i'm pretty sure men are more redpilled rn, but I think people are gonna be more whitepilled 🤷‍♂️
How do you know they took it as a joke and brushed it off?

This is another feild entierly (robotics and prosthetics) and that will be much harder then making them act human imo. But can be done, it's a trillion dollar industry imo if you can make AI girlfriends, there are plenty of people already working on this.
This will be the end of incels ngl, a complete annihilation.

I’d still rather stick to real women tbh