giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 2632
If you're low inhib enough for surgery you're low inhib enough for bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: Hector
fb5bea0df37aa6cb4a11d6cd09f97fd2.jpg

If you were smart and bought in the past few weeks.....

We're gonna make it bros

• +1
Why is it not dropping I wanted to buy some

how much to even buy?

jfl at the retards thinking the halving will result in immediate increase in price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Subhuman Philtrum, Seth Walsh and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and TheMewingBBC
Brutal, got only $300...i knkw this is a good opportunity to invest but I wont get much with 300bsadly

Brutal, got only $300...i knkw this is a good opportunity to invest but I wont get much with 300bsadly
300 better than nothing, plus you get experiencie

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Seth Walsh
CANT WAIT

giphy.gif

If it drops like yesterday I will buy more

giphy.gif
How much are you investing a couple of hundred bucks?? Jfll that's dogshit pocket change keep coping

How much are you investing a couple of hundred bucks?? Jfll that's dogshit pocket change keep coping
How the fuck am gomna tell you how much I invest? JFL

What I know is by the moment I am +10% richer

How the fuck am gomna tell you how much I invest? JFL

What I know is by the moment I am +10% richer
From 10$ to 11$ great job jfl

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What makes you think am poor? JFL
You definitely didn't invest anything over 100k so you're not going to make anything anyway

• WTF
You definitely didn't invest anything over 100k so you're not going to make anything anyway
Any profit is profit. Making less than 10k (10%) is still profit.

Literally any profit above 1€ is still worth.

You are petacoping.

Only a moron would think investing only in BTC will make him millionaire. JFL

Ameba iq

Last edited:
Any profit is profit. Making less than 10k (10%) is still profit.

Literally any profit above 1€ is still worth.

You are petacoping.

Only a moron would think investing only in BTC will make him millionaire. JFL

Ameba iq
If you're not investing in a couple of hundred units minimum so 300 BTC for example which is around 2,898,000 US dollars then you're wasting your time, and investing in BTC is useless, this isn't real investment every idiot invests in Bitcoin, do some proper research before investing. You have to do a lot of research in the things you're investing in, you probably don't know anything about Bitcoin

• WTF
If you're not investing in a couple of hundred units minimum so 300 BTC for example which is around 2,898,000 US dollars then you're wasting your time, and investing in BTC is useless, this isn't real investment every idiot invests in Bitcoin, do some proper research before investing. You have to do a lot of research in the things you're investing in, you probably don't know anything about Bitcoin
anyway investing is for copers who wil suicide soon
All bald and ruined from theyr drug investing addiction
never seen a happy investor

Like no one here has over 100k in the bank. Just being honest and not trying to indirectly attack or question anyone's ego. There might be like 1 or 2 out of 3000+. But why do you think anyone on here (especially active on here) has over 100k in cash lying around. And who even invests 100% of their available funds, supposing someone even has 100k. You're giving the impression there's people here with the dexterity to invest 100k of their unknown sum of EXTRA "play money" into 1 THING.

Not trying to be a dick but do you atleast see where I'm coming from?

Like no one here has over 100k in the bank. Just being honest and not trying to indirectly attack or question anyone's ego. There might be like 1 or 2 out of 3000+. But why do you think anyone on here (especially active on here) has over 100k in cash lying around. And who even invests 100% of their available funds, supposing someone even has 100k. You're giving the impression there's people here with the dexterity to invest 100k of their unknown sum of EXTRA "play money" into 1 THING.

Not trying to be a dick but do you atleast see where I'm coming from?
This dude is a moron and know nothing about investings or anything by the way he talks, or is either a spoiled rich kid olaying with dad money. Looks at the rep ratio, is shit tier and no wonder. You are losing your time...

He asks how much I invest: First rule of invests, never say that, specially to strangers

He talks as if you need 100k to make cash to, just by the moment 10% increase, lol if you have 10k you already earned 1k in two days lol, thats more than nothing.

He also talks, like you said, about investing all in one thing. Imagine investing 100k in a volatile thing like BTC jfl. He knows nothing and is trolling here.

Last edited:
  • +1
This dude is a moron and know nothing about investings or anything by the way he talks, or is either a spoiled rich kid olaying with dad money. Looks at the rep ratio, is shit tier and no wonder. You are losing your time...

He asks how much I invest: First rule of invests, never say that, specially to strangers

He talks as if you need 100k to make cash to, just by the moment 10% increase, lol if you have 10k you already earned 1k in two days lol, thats more than nothing.

He also talks, like you said, about investing all in one thing. Imagine investing 100k in a thing like BTC jfl. He knows nothing and is trolling here.
I was just making a point which is pretty much irrefutable just due to the way reality is. Deduction isn't so hard. I don't have so much money in the bank to the point where I can go "Ok lets dump 100k into btc"... You literally need to have like 16million to make a well adjusted decision like that.

What pisses me off is people trying gatekeep personal finance on a fucking self improvement forum. If there's better ways to invest/use a few hundred or thousand euro then lets think together on what are the best ways. Instead of saying "JFL don't bother if you don't have more than 10mil bro". Like it doesn't achieve anything for anyone.

• +1
I was just making a point which is pretty much irrefutable just due to the way reality is. Deduction isn't so hard. I don't have so much money in the bank to the point where I can go "Ok lets dump 100k into btc"... You literally need to have like 16million to make a well adjusted decision like that.

What pisses me off is people trying gatekeep personal finance on a fucking self improvement forum. If there's better ways to invest/use a few hundred or thousand euro then lets think together on what are the best ways. Instead of saying "JFL don't bother if you don't have more than 10mil bro". Like it doesn't achieve anything for anyone.
Yeah thats what pissed me off the more. I did all my money from 0 and this idiot talking as if a need 1M to start earning something passively. Thats a mediocre mindset.

Yeah thats what pissed me off the more. I did all my money from 0 and this idiot talking as if a need 1M to start earning something passively. Thats a mediocre mindset.
Yeah but just putting it into Bitcoin is not a good decision. There's tons of other ways you can make your money work harder. He's right that you need a shitload of money if you wanna make a decision to just "invest". But there's a lot of other more active approaches you can take.

• +1
Yeah but just putting it into Bitcoin is not a good decision. There's tons of other ways you can make your money work harder. He's right that you need a shitload of money if you wanna make a decision to just "invest". But there's a lot of other more active approaches you can take.
I didn't put more than 20% of my saving into BTC.

• +1