you wouldn't know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21620, incel194012940 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AlexBrown84
this is actually kind of legit lol
i know this 6'6 gigachad at my school, he has chadlite face + unmoggable height = perfect specimen
but he is pretty quiet, like one of those tall chill laidback deep-voice guys, and always does an aspie stare in all his photos, i never see him smile/laughing and he is hardly talking with genuine friends, just random people who start conversation with him
also zero girls approach him, which I'm almost certain is due to just how high his SMV is, they are too intimidated
and finally his face isn't really low trust i'd say it's pretty medium trust but in general he displays very little emotion
personalitypill!!!
i suspect he is either genuinely aspie as shit or just so unmoggable and constantly validated without effort that he just doesn't give 2 shits

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 8904 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you wont be approached or invited

if you look mean especially

and too gl too
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chasseur, ascension and aBetterMii
i know this 6'6 gigachad at my school, he has chadlite face + unmoggable height = perfect specimen
but he is pretty quiet, like one of those tall chill laidback deep-voice guys, and always does an aspie stare in all his photos, i never see him smile/laughing and he is hardly talking with genuine friends, just random people who start conversation with him
also zero girls approach him, which I'm almost certain is due to just how high his SMV is, they are too intimidated
and finally his face isn't really low trust i'd say it's pretty medium trust but in general he displays very little emotion
personalitypill!!!
i suspect he is either genuinely aspie as shit or just so unmoggable and constantly validated without effort that he just doesn't give 2 shits
Im gone For 2 months and this place becomes a bluepilled forum

IncelTears.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and MoggerGaston

lol nigga its over for you

imagine voluntarily uploading a vid of yourself crying like a dog on the internet for it to stay there forever

i cant take anythin you say seriously

only matter of times till someone doxxes you and IRL people see this video of yours

you commited social suicide

you will off yourself phsyically too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Slob, Chasseur and 7 others
if you look mean, your looks are shit.

high-trust chad is invited and approached non-stop. If you are not, you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Prettyboy, Looks234 and 2 others

high-trust chad is invited and approached non-stop. If you are not, you are ugly.
not exactly but

yea

low trust dont equal attractive necessarily

This is cope. Foids literally think theyre entitled to chad, no such thing as too good looking. You will get approached as long as you go to places where its normal, like bar, club, mall, etc

• +1
Reactions: Slob
personalitypill!!!
That’s Literally me except I am 6”4 because people by enlarge just small talk and cringy. Never bothered about girls unless she the closest thing to hqnb

Last edited:

and too gl too
No man should jestermaxx to get bitches.

I would rather fuck a 5 that approached me over a 8 or 9 that I had to jestermaxx and basically beg to get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
This is cope. Foids literally think theyre entitled to chad, no such thing as too good looking. You will get approached as long as you go to places where its normal, like bar, club, mall, etc
Malls you gotta be kidding me.

No man should jestermaxx to get bitches.

I would rather fuck a 5 that approached me over a 8 or 9 that I had to jestermaxx and basically beg to get
jestermaxxing and socialmaxxing arent the same thing nigga

That's true, if you look good but at the same time look low trust, you have to be congruent and initiate the conversation or accept that no one will approach you.

Cope

If you are good looking you are good looking. High or low trust only makes either LTR or ONS easier
E43AD595 8564 4F72 9AE0 1E2C1EA119A6
562968A5 FB9E 4108 A02D 0B705921B1E4

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and greeneyes
Yes they are. You are making her laugh and shit to get into her panties and make her like you. It's jestermaxxing. If you can't get pussy by just existing, then it's not ideal

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Although, if you receive iOis and then you approach her and are direct to the point then I wouldn't consider that jestermaxxing.

But when you have to make tedious conversation about unrelated shit then its over

It depends on the setting. In more 'civilised' settings such as work and uni, probably yes.

But in more 'primal' settings such as clubs/bars/parties/festivals, not really.

It depends on the setting. In more 'civilised' settings such as work and uni, probably yes.

But in more 'primal' settings such as clubs/bars/parties/festivals, not really.
yea true

plus if theres alcohol involved its different

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Malls you gotta be kidding me.
Traditonally speaking its a very common place and generally acceptable for approaching

personalitypill!!!
If I learned to play the organ, what would that mean?

op is low iq turbomanlet

sure chadlite and under have no ioi no approaches
but chad is a different life.

• +1
op is low iq turbomanlet

MTN and under*. Don't be a schizo.

View attachment 1877499

imagine voluntarily uploading a vid of yourself crying like a dog on the internet for it to stay there forever

only matter of times till someone doxxes you and IRL people see this video of yours

Lmao its even funnier when you understand what is he saying.

Kinda agree think it depends if you have more masculine looks or prettyboy looks,
Prettyboys probably gets more approached in guessing

• +1
op is low iq turbomanlet

ignored

you know that right??? 🥰🥰

• WTF
Reactions: Vain786
whats he saying
“We dont even need to meet in rl.., but why dont you respect me like a human being? Everytime, you give me these wrong/fake numbers… why?? Am I that bad of a person? Am I so irrelevant to you??” *starts crying*

This

Low trust is garbage for appeal

Look high trust, smile instead of squint and girls would approach you

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Looks234, Slob and 1 other person
personalitypill!!!
Does he resemble this guy by any chance?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
High T men don't chit chat , they just fuck.

Skip the small talk , straight to the fucking. As it should be.

• +1
water. looks are irrelevant in most cases if you just have enough T in the womb.
i have low prenatal T and look like a kid basically at 6'2. @Slob

I would give anything i have to look like this guy with huge hands who is only 5'5.

You can tell he is charismatic guy, women magnet

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Slob
water. looks are irrelevant in most cases if you just have enough T in the womb.

I would give anything i have to look like this guy with huge hands who is only 5'5.
View attachment 1877666

yea bro who wants to look like jordan barrett and live an effortless life when u can just be an oldcel

what is this dogshit BLUEPILLED beta thread, looks are ALL that matters.

Do you think chad has to carefully use pick up lines and appear very friendly and optimistic and outgoing.
no, thats for u subhuman niggas only

and too gl too
You gotta talk man. Approach. I believe in you. You're going to make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This

Low trust is garbage for appeal

Look high trust, smile instead of squint and girls would approach you
Wtf do I do then perma smile
I wonder if there's legit ways of looking higher trust besides basic nt/personality shit though, I will sometimes try to make my eyes look more happy, raise my browridge up a bit, and keep a lil bit of a grin.
Low trust is a curse unless you're trying to ogremaxx

View attachment 1877666

I'd kill to look my age and have a wide mogger frame with big boomer wrists. I'm 27 and look 16 when clean shaven, my "life" is hell. You don't need a pretty face with aspie opry eyes as a man to succeed in life, you just need to be high t, developed and manly, the rest will come including muh confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Wtf do I do then perma smile
I wonder if there's legit ways of looking higher trust besides basic nt/personality shit though, I will sometimes try to make my eyes look more happy, raise my browridge up a bit, and keep a lil bit of a grin.
Low trust is a curse unless you're trying to ogremaxx
Na talk to people and smile when talking, girls will see that and approach you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
View attachment 1877499

Bro i literaly dont care i made a voluntary blackpill presentation in my school and everyone hates me im unfazed by this

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
View attachment 1877499

Im more blackpilled then you will ever be. You cant understand my sadness i have from this World , its over For me