In 8 days I will be a brutally downward grown...

you need to fix prognathism through braces or something, makes u look like a nigger
bro how can you fix minor prognathism btw, will a genio solve it alone or would the upper lip need to protrude more somehow, or lower lip reduction

• +1
Reactions: inceI
I remember you from your original thread. You upper lip improved so much, was it the result of the swelling going out or you fixed it with braces?
Anyway, MASSIVE ascension, mirin.

I remember you from your original thread. You upper lip improved so much, was it the result of the swelling going out or you fixed it with braces?
Anyway, MASSIVE ascension, mirin.
Thank man, my upper lip is still off but slightly less than my post op pic at 3 months. Swelling yeah. But to completely get it fixed I need paranasal implants

See my implants would need go as far down as the green rectangle which seems unrealistic af. I need both shaving and implants to correct this.. brutal.

i see; great improvement nonetheloess and thank you for providing the pictures+ explanaiton!

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Damn, I saw you on reddit before and I was like this is decent result, but far from perfection

I have similiar base as you but with more pronounced chin, hope I can make it with good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Age?
Plus pm if needed Trimax surgeon? Also implant surgeon?

Yeah. I will let you know asap. I trust my new surgeon for this one, he has a good aesthetic eye but it shouldn't be completely forward as in a horizontal plane.
Who is the surgeon

A decent looking realistic morph?

Hell no, that still looks subhuman. His face needs more forward growth.

Picsart 23 05 01 12 53 03 981