In a LTR but craving other girls

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Jfl she’s the kindest, most lovely person in my life but when we go out I can’t stop looking at hotter girls. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you’re young why are you in a LTR? Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Future Arablite
Jfl she’s the kindest, most lovely person in my life but when we go out I can’t stop looking at hotter girls. :feelsrope:

Where is she on the normie or PSL scale ?

If you're contemplating being with other women & she isn't as attractive as she used to be, then the honeymoon phase has definitely ended & it's time to move on to better women. Also, just because you're dating someone, doesn't mean everyone around you starts being ugly lol you're not blind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Can't say the same for me. I hate nearly all women besides my girl, and they may be attractive to me but I don't care for them or wanna be with them

just get a second girl in your basement

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, Afrikancel and 3 others
You're a slut. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
thats the point of being a man, to fuck every hot girl you see

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
That’s still young man, I’m 23 and if I were to get into a LTR it wouldn’t be until I was 30 or older most likely.
Lol at 30 you’ll probably find fucked up hags or divorced moms.

Lol at 30 you’ll probably find fucked up hags or divorced moms.
Women are into older men lmfao. Especially if his career is on point, at 30 he should have no problem finding an attractive girl above the age of 20

Women are into older men lmfao. Especially if his career is on point, at 30 he should have no problem finding an attractive girl above the age of 20
Cope

just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Nigga don't worry she is craving other guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Nigga don't worry she is craving other guys
tbh. she reminisces on chads cum dripping out of her pussy while she sneakily swipes on tinder at night.

That’s still young man, I’m 23 and if I were to get into a LTR it wouldn’t be until I was 30 or older most likely.
Yeh redpill bassicly says dont be LTR until 30 but LTR is easiest way to get laid etc