In a parallel universe, Adolf did the unthinkable

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

He not only was successful in exterminating all jews but he also sent anyone above the height of 5'9 to the chambers aswell. They now live in a utopia where everyone is max 5'9, there is no heightism, anyone who is going to be above 5'9 is genetically engineered to be shorter due to alternative universe technology. Anyone who dares to disobey the #1 commandment of height is thrown off the biggest mountain in the world - Mount Adolfus.

If only my manlet brothers... if only. Maybe the next life will be better.

Hitler 1881083c trans NvBQzQNjv4Bq6f7LZ7seCW96zliyTYX6ViIMpBIiS72GQ3QPBtusw s

In both worlds 5'10 guys are fucked

Truly the worst height ever

In both worlds 5'10 guys are fucked

Truly the worst height ever
5'10 barefoot is not fucked at all, i'd kill to be 2 inches taller barefoot, then i could wear shoess and be 6 feet walking around. 5'8 guys can only fraud 1.5 inches max because our limbs are short and it's noticeable. You know what really makes me seethe extremely hard? that i wasn't meant to be this fucking height. I was for sure meant to be minimum 5'10 if not taller. My mother didn't fucking feed me at all, i slept 5 hours a night. Just fucking kill me :feelsrope:
americans think 5'8 is acceptable but they haven't been outside of America, go to Europe or even UK, ETHNICS HERE ARE FUCKING 5'10 AVERAGE MINIMUM, YOU CAN'T DENY THIS I LITERALLY WALK AROUND AND GET MOGGED BY MOST ETHNICS. IT'S SO FUCKING RETARDED I WANT TO UNIRONICALLY ROPE

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀