In all honesty & seriousness, I wish women weren't real

AOL

AOL

Life is a living hell
For multiple reasons too. I'll list them all.

For one thing, they're annoying asf. They never stop talking. They're annoyingly loud, are scared of everything, scream bloody murder over nothing, and are overly dramatic.

Second of all, they're dumb. They will wear revealing clothes and wonder why all men, including sub5s stare at them. Dumb cunts pretend to act unaware that men are hardwired to be sexually aroused by women's bodies.

Third, they live life on easy mode. It's so unfair. Life is so rigged against us men. Women are always lied to about their looks. Most women look ugly without fakeup, but society still tells them they're "beautiful", which does nothing but boosts their sad little egos.

Normies, cucks, soys and whiteknights reading this, seethe. I don't care. Go cry me a river, your pathetic insults won't make me apologize or hurt me.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
your the cuck buddy boyo

muh but head feels so good

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
For multiple reasons too. I'll list them all.

For one thing, they're annoying asf. They never stop talking. They're annoyingly loud, are scared of everything, scream bloody murder over nothing, and are overly dramatic.

Second of all, they're dumb. They will wear revealing clothes and wonder why all men, including sub5s stare at them. Dumb cunts pretend to act unaware that men are hardwired to be sexually aroused by women's bodies.

Third, they live life on easy mode. It's so unfair. Life is so rigged against us men. Women are always lied to about their looks. Most women look ugly without fakeup, but society still tells them they're "beautiful", which does nothing but boosts their sad little egos.

Normies, cucks, soys and whiteknights reading this, seethe. I don't care. Go cry me a river, your pathetic insults won't make me apologize or hurt me.
Yeah but I like women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back