In all the history of this forum, I can only find two bans ever: BlackoutWhitein, and BlackOpsTruecel.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
@blackoutwhitein never posted, and I don't know that they're even really banned because their title doesn't say so. But @blackopstruecel, even though it's a temp ban, appears to be the first active member of this fledgling community to actually be moderated. To actually run afoul of the law. He is the first. :feelsyay:

This is a time to learn from his example. What did he do that got him temp banned, so that we can not do that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, emeraldglass and Deleted member 6401
Bragging. Apparently, this isn't lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He spammed the fucking shit out the forum with his oneitis crap for all that I know
Bragging. Apparently, this isn't lookism.net
No, It is fucking not

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
Yeah, I leartn the hard way

Better to learn from your mistakes than ignore them. Bragging is just one of those things, that's why the mods only do Temp Bans for your first couple of offenses. It's hard to define what "bragging" is, so they give you a little time out and ask you to try and tone it down next time. It's only when you show you don't care about toning it down that they ban you in full. Case in point, Solcel over on Incels.me.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Not even the mods can stop his autism from digging into everything he touches

IMG 6217

• +1
Better to learn from your mistakes than ignore them. Bragging is just one of those things, that's why the mods only do Temp Bans for your first couple of offenses. It's hard to define what "bragging" is, so they give you a little time out and ask you to try and tone it down next time. It's only when you show you don't care about toning it down that they ban you in full. Case in point, Solcel over on Incels.me.
It's not that hard to define, if you do a success thread, well then you know whag's coming, but if we are talking about barbell squats and someone comes and says "yo I fucked 10 stacies tonight" then It ain't too hard to define

• +1
@bp101 got banned too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and FrothySolutions
@bp101 and @blackoutwhitein got banned cuz they requested it.

@blackopstruecel might as well not even be banned cuz you can still post just like normal jfl

but give it time this is a young forum and there are going to be many idiots who come here and get banned easily

• +1
Holy shit blackpill 101 came here? JFL

• +1
@bp101 and @blackoutwhitein got banned cuz they requested it.

@blackopstruecel might as well not even be banned cuz you can still post just like normal jfl

but give it time this is a young forum and there are going to be many idiots who come here and get banned easily

So he's still the first true ban in the site's history. Let it never be forgot.

• +1
So he's still the first true ban in the site's history. Let it never be forgot.
He's the first "criminal" of this site, but he's broken out of "jail" and on the Run ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
@blackopstruecel get a free notification

• +1
@unsurebrah how u forgot that guy

• +1
  • +1
@TRUE_CEL only two bans on the whole forum when this thread was made

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 29078
@blackoutwhitein never posted, and I don't know that they're even really banned because their title doesn't say so. But @blackopstruecel, even though it's a temp ban, appears to be the first active member of this fledgling community to actually be moderated. To actually run afoul of the law. He is the first. :feelsyay:

This is a time to learn from his example. What did he do that got him temp banned, so that we can not do that?
@blackoutwhitein did post and he has to be one of the most retarded users I have ever spoken to :lul: :lul: :lul: . He confused to wiping his ass with a t-shirt because he ran out of toilet roll (he included pics).

Just realised this is an old thread,

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass